SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

I Will Not Buy From LIM AH BOY or REGINA

Later must go and ask "Hey Ah Boy you give my friend keychain you never give me ah? I bought your helmet and glove, then no freebie? What is this Ah Boy.... Cannot la... Chin Chye la... Chin chye la. You just gimme the keychain, the thing so small also dun want give?"

Haha.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double Post!

Kill Confirmed.

Edited by crazydj

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

i see ppl selling helmet bags.

do u know have many of those i have. all free from ah boy!

$3 ah boy 2t? damn thats free for me too.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

all is not good news lar. i did wait for okado tankbra for s4 ver s like 6 years ago. he promise that time another 2 weeks shipment come.

if im not wrong till today, still no news of okado tankbra for s4 ver s. wtf!

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

i think the main point is not about $$ but how they conduct their business. According to TS they have just swap the sponge in the helmet and removed the sticker size. I'll try and put it for you in engine oil amalogy;

imagine you are looking for your '$16 per bottle full syn oil. putoline'

the guy goes to you and say i got only mineral oil and tells you 'ok wait.'

5mins later he returns with your '$16 per bottle full syn oil. putoline'

then u buy and bring home and do your own oil change.

later you found out that the seal inside has been opened and inside is the mineral oil he first 'tried' to sell.

and(probably) ur bike cannot take mineral oil well.....etc

so what im saying is, yes we all understand that LAB is a busy place and hard to entertain customers.

But im sure u don't go and check every product you buy until u open the engine oil bottle and seal to check right?

@revhappy

does mustaffa deliberately set out to cheat its customers? no? then i don't see the link

@crazydj

what's there to explain? your bottom line is the price, nothing else matters (service, honesty etc), and you're proud of it. your thought process isn't all that difficult to understand, quite straightforward actually and doesn't require any explanation. as far as you're concerned, lab can continue to cheat as many ppl as he likes as long as you're not one of them, and you're proud of it. :cheeky:

let me know when you can build that ipad2 from sim lim. :cheeky: according to you, you can build anything from sim lim for a few hundred dollars. ipad2 with base data plan is $688 or thereabouts. so i assume you can get exactly the same thing from sim lim for $588? if not,we can assume there is nothing much in what you said to begin with and nothing much to explain?

common you guys...this is not a debate...

if you find that lab is cheating/fraud please report him to the authorities....if u want receipt get it from him...

as to the helmet liner that determine the size and not the shell...please confirm with manufacturer is that their design..(sound reasonable design to takecare of various sizes...) dont presume this is a fraud..

no receipt means fraud??...then most retailers are breaking the ..law...

justask yourself when u service your bike..receipt? i dont bother anout it.

time to go to sleep....as far as i am concern ...if u want good stuff and willing to pay /afraid to be cheated...go to the dietributor/agent shops. end of story.

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

common you guys...this is not a debate...

if you find that lab is cheating/fraud please report him to the authorities....if u want receipt get it from him...

as to the helmet liner that determine the size and not the shell...please confirm with manufacturer is that their design..(sound reasonable design to takecare of various sizes...) dont presume this is a fraud..

no receipt means fraud??...then most retailers are breaking the ..law...

justask yourself when u service your bike..receipt? i dont bother anout it.

time to go to sleep....as far as i am concern ...if u want good stuff and willing to pay /afraid to be cheated...go to the dietributor/agent shops. end of story.

Yes, this is the main counter-argument here. End of story, kill confirmed.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

so much diff. cheap helmets has only one shell size. they change only the sponge.

oils are oils. how do u change the sticker on the oil bottle without one notice it?

end of the day, with all the debate

i will still buy from ah boy n many will. ive work as a dispatch for a certain shop n knows some mech. they too goes to ah boy. so r u sure the stuff that u buy from other shop does not come from ah boy?

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

@TerryL I dont care how LAB does his accounting, whether he pays taxes or not. That is none of my business.

When I buy from him, what matters to me is the product I am buying and the price I am paying and the fact that me buying from him is not against the law.

Talking about selling without bills, have you been to Naranjan Electronics in Little India? :lol: No business in Singapore can do it as boldly as he does, yet he is scott free.

Look at Mustafa, so many times he got fined for not following the rules and regulations yet he is one of the richest person in Singapore. Everyone shops at Mustafa including me and we get good deals.

Win-win situation, lah.

Well-said..

@TerryL, don't come here and preach and preach.. wan to whistle blow on LAB anot? talk so much but also never go whistle blow on him.

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

and no receipt doesn't mean shopowner doesn't keep track of his/her sales.

they might be keeping a book stating clearly how much sales per day!

Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

i will still buy from ah boy n many will. ive work as a dispatch for a certain shop n knows some mech. they too goes to ah boy. so r u sure the stuff that u buy from other shop does not come from ah boy?

Oh yes... Sit outside the coffeeshop opposite LAB and see how many mechs you can recognize in a few hours. Ah Boy and his family have been in this trade for two generations. Deep connections. Many relationships.

LAB/Regina is the Mah/A.S. Phoon of accessories/parts.

so end of the day, u might be servicing something on ur bike at ur prefered bike shop without knowing that they charge to extra for the stuff they get from ah boy.

so r u supporting ah boy?

in a way yes as ah boy still get his stuff sold. even u dont like it.

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

in singapore motorbike industry, $$$ doesn't do wonders. relationship does.

nuff said.

the temptation of a bargain is too much for masses. Lab and Regina's business will continue to strive until a worthy competitor comes along.

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

Helmet is always like tat la at LAB.

pay money then wait long long outside.

cheap helmet can consider go helmetboys .

for other minor things still must go back lab buy

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/kingform90/Wtf_japanese_butt_gun.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Will buyer Willing seller

Got demand got market

Caveat Emptor...

Pay peanuts u get monkey

end of the day it is your money your choice.

If it is wrong dont buy.. If it right you buy..

kena carrot, blame yourself. Dont blame the world. Homework should be done

Human tend to err. So it ok to err. To forgive is divine

If you want perfection then you should be somewhere not here.

Let Move on and move forward. Lesson learn from hard and simple way.

Another 1 bites the dust :cheeky:

This is not the first nor its gonna be the last :)

Months later another similar thread gonna appear & ppl gonna debate/argue etcetcetc all over again.

Take it as a lesson & do ur homework b4 spending.

Ride, Eat, Sleep, Repeat...

Altot all of us noe Ah Boy pattern but still....

They still offer a WIDE range of stuff that u cant find at many place and most imptly its cheap....

That will keep them going for more generations to come...

:pray::pray: