SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2B at BBDC or CDC?

Go to solution Solved by snooptrader,

CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?

• BBDC
    • CDC

1 hour ago, Nakuru said:

I leave my wallet in the car most of the time except during work when i have to bring it for lunch.. leather wallet dun mean branded.. maybe next time when u go malaysia then see if got any cheap ones? Cos nylon wallet feels like its for primary school kids.. hahaha 

Doc ask mi to do stretching n try to bend the knees.. currently they adjusted the dial to 40 degree.. so the wound underneath the knee burst so there is abscess during the last medical appointment.. yest i cooked for dinner while standing on the only fine leg while resting the injured leg on the chair.. but i think i stand too long n the angle able wrong so another hole burst open n bleed.. dun feel much pain from the knee n calf unless i move too much actually.. the most painful part is the skin graft area.. 

Haha ya.. i was very stress for each lesson.. i usually book after work but i dun really have the appettite to eat until after lesson.. 😂

*see bold.. yea... hahah :D I think I get that look sometimes... but it's ok.

If the Doc ask you to do stretching, there should be a good reason for it and most likely, no infection is good (seems to be good) - bleeding itself should be fine as long as it does not cause non-stop bleeding. Wow; cooked dinner? Take it easy as washing up after cooking with all the oil and all isn't easy.

Yes, I agree with you about the stress, I think it is something that is not "easy"... even for most lesson I've attended.. now you got me worried 😐 :D .. I do look forward to lessons and don't laugh... I do take it seriously even though I drive daily as pointed out by all of you.. two wheels ain't the same as four... on the bike... senses need to be 100% and I realized that one of my lesson.. in a way, it's good as I've been on a more healthy lifestyle since riding. :)

I leave my stuff in the car for lessons also... except car key. But I don't even feel that anymore 😅

glad to hear you're healing... it's really taking a while hor. Training in patience. 

snooptrader, always enjoy reading your updates. We'll be waaaay behind you already. Our first Lesson 2 is only book for two weeks time 😱 dunno by that time still know how to ride the bike or not. 

meanwhile, we're doing our theory. Our last DRT will be this Thursday and this Friday we'll have our first IE. Hopefully pass already we can take the test first. Was supposed to get some time in for the e trial but been too busy. Tried it once so we can book the IE, okay lah can pass lah. 

45 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

*see bold.. yea... hahah :D I think I get that look sometimes... but it's ok.

If the Doc ask you to do stretching, there should be a good reason for it and most likely, no infection is good (seems to be good) - bleeding itself should be fine as long as it does not cause non-stop bleeding. Wow; cooked dinner? Take it easy as washing up after cooking with all the oil and all isn't easy.

Yes, I agree with you about the stress, I think it is something that is not "easy"... even for most lesson I've attended.. now you got me worried 😐 :D .. I do look forward to lessons and don't laugh... I do take it seriously even though I drive daily as pointed out by all of you.. two wheels ain't the same as four... on the bike... senses need to be 100% and I realized that one of my lesson.. in a way, it's good as I've been on a more healthy lifestyle since riding. :)

Haha ya lor.. or ask ur wife give a new wallet la.. 😂 

Dun think got any infections.. fingers crossed. Just dunno why its bleeding from nowhere cos its been a month n there wasnt any bleeding from those places but it bled yesterday.. doc asked to do stretching so that the muscle dun stiff up n make it hard to walk in future.. ok la.. husb did the cleaning althou i dunno if he really did clean properly or not. Lets just close eyes n take it as he did. Hahaha.

I cant even manual so it was really stress for me every lesson.. like every lesson i gave myself unnecessary stress n overthinking everything.. hahaha.. i miss riding my bike.. 

56 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

I leave my stuff in the car for lessons also... except car key. But I don't even feel that anymore 😅

glad to hear you're healing... it's really taking a while hor. Training in patience. 

snooptrader, always enjoy reading your updates. We'll be waaaay behind you already. Our first Lesson 2 is only book for two weeks time 😱 dunno by that time still know how to ride the bike or not. 

meanwhile, we're doing our theory. Our last DRT will be this Thursday and this Friday we'll have our first IE. Hopefully pass already we can take the test first. Was supposed to get some time in for the e trial but been too busy. Tried it once so we can book the IE, okay lah can pass lah. 

Ya.. 1 month already.. wonder when i will get better to at least bend my knees or be on clutches.. after yest's unexpected bleeding, i dun dare to move today at all.. now its so numb.. its like a dead weight.. can totally use it like paper weight now 

Wah cdc lesson 2 so far away? Tts a very long wait sia.. 

Haha dun clear the riding theory too fast leh.. that 1 only last for 1 year.. so if u not gonna clear the practical fast enough (even thou you shld), then its better to only clear it during lesson 4.. 

2 hours ago, Janeoh said:

@Janeoh, nobody is behind nobody... it's a journey and let's all ride together! Thank you for enduring my post.. :D hope I am not too draggy on the details... just like to share and look at the journey while am doing this.. :)

I'll still have to do the theory and I can't discount that... must try the best there too!

I am sure you will remember how to ride the bike... it's like a bicycle... well, in a way... just need to remember that there are rules on the motorized bike... I am sure you and the hubby would be fine on the lessons. The most important thing is to enjoy the process. I am a tad of a motorhead and always have a smile when I start the engine of the bike or of my ride. :) Still have the joy of the machinery... am thankful for the privilege to have these enjoyments...

Nice, evaluation... yes and then the test... I need to go for the practice first as I am sure I would need the help before I can possibly go ahead with the Riding Theory Test. :)

1 hour ago, Nakuru said:

Haha ya lor.. or ask ur wife give a new wallet la.. 😂  -R1

Dun think got any infections.. fingers crossed. Just dunno why its bleeding from nowhere cos its been a month n there wasnt any bleeding from those places but it bled yesterday.. doc asked to do stretching so that the muscle dun stiff up n make it hard to walk in future.. ok la.. husb did the cleaning althou i dunno if he really did clean properly or not. Lets just close eyes n take it as he did. Hahaha. -R2

I cant even manual so it was really stress for me every lesson.. like every lesson i gave myself unnecessary stress n overthinking everything.. hahaha.. i miss riding my bike..  R3

Ya.. 1 month already.. wonder when i will get better to at least bend my knees or be on clutches.. after yest's unexpected bleeding, i dun dare to move today at all.. now its so numb.. its like a dead weight.. can totally use it like paper weight now R4

Haha dun clear the riding theory too fast leh.. that 1 only last for 1 year.. so if u not gonna clear the practical fast enough (even thou you shld), then its better to only clear it during lesson 4..  R5

R1 - She already says I have too many things at home to throw out (have wallets but seldom use for day to day work as I I shove them in my work pants - I just carry some cards and a purse) so my ears would be longer... :D

R2 - It doesn't sound like an infection... if it was.. fever would have set in... in fact.. as long as the doctor is not too worried and you don't have fever and such... it should be recovering. The operation was not a minor one, hence, recovery will take time and remember.. you will recover.. just need to adjust and get well, in stages. Just keep it still until the doctor allows the leg to be moved again.

R3- I think in a way, it is good to think of the lessons and then we learn from it.. if we just go for it and don't think about it.. then might not really absorb. Sometimes the instructors are very strict but always tell oneself that they want us to be better so that we can pass, and if students are incompetent on the road, it reflects badly on them. So, it's good that we push ourselves.

R4 - One month, but the thing is that healing takes time... and time heals.. so please do know that while you think you are doing "nothing", the body is in fact healing itself... just that you don't see it.. but it does...

R5 - we were also told that by the instructors but I try not to think that I am that capable to just ace it like that..... I just want to be grounded and try to put in time and make a good attempt to clear the test.

@Nakuru , don't worry so much and soon you would be on your bike soon! Please go online and share what mesh jacket that you might get... am looking around also... but mesh jackets are actually higher value items... hence looking carefully and not just going to buy one on the fly. :D

** I've put "R number" to reference replies.. :D

2 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Wah cdc lesson 2 so far away? Tts a very long wait sia.. 

Haha dun clear the riding theory too fast leh.. that 1 only last for 1 year.. so if u not gonna clear the practical fast enough (even thou you shld), then its better to only clear it during lesson 4.. 

there were 3/4 slots that were a week earlier, pops up now and then, but it's like in the middle of the day lessons which my hb cannot make. 

Need to clear iE before can book RTT. Currently RTT date is 17 Sept, so I think it'll be at least 4 weeks after passing IE at earliest. Not too bad... can wait until later date to book also. But the thing is to have the option to book lah. 😅 so many hoops. Hb said, it's like they really don't want u to ride. 😂

57 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

@Janeoh, nobody is behind nobody... it's a journey and let's all ride together! Thank you for enduring my post.. :D hope I am not too draggy on the details... just like to share and look

I know it's not a competition, but what I was saying is that we used to do the same lesson the same week and now we're drifting further apart....

the bike really doesn't come naturally to me.... so am taking it easy. Also glad this week there's no practical lesson, somehow I pulled something in my knee early this week, old injury, and it's just been getting worse. Shall ice it. 

E trial... I did it without reading the book... still haven't done it. 😂 but okay lah. Can pass. My plan is to do a few more e trials to see where I go wrong. Hopefully it'll be enough to pass the IE. 

1 hour ago, snooptrader said:

R1 - She already says I have too many things at home to throw out (have wallets but seldom use for day to day work as I I shove them in my work pants - I just carry some cards and a purse) so my ears would be longer... :D

R2 - It doesn't sound like an infection... if it was.. fever would have set in... in fact.. as long as the doctor is not too worried and you don't have fever and such... it should be recovering. The operation was not a minor one, hence, recovery will take time and remember.. you will recover.. just need to adjust and get well, in stages. Just keep it still until the doctor allows the leg to be moved again.

R3- I think in a way, it is good to think of the lessons and then we learn from it.. if we just go for it and don't think about it.. then might not really absorb. Sometimes the instructors are very strict but always tell oneself that they want us to be better so that we can pass, and if students are incompetent on the road, it reflects badly on them. So, it's good that we push ourselves.

R4 - One month, but the thing is that healing takes time... and time heals.. so please do know that while you think you are doing "nothing", the body is in fact healing itself... just that you don't see it.. but it does...

R5 - we were also told that by the instructors but I try not to think that I am that capable to just ace it like that..... I just want to be grounded and try to put in time and make a good attempt to clear the test.

@Nakuru , don't worry so much and soon you would be on your bike soon! Please go online and share what mesh jacket that you might get... am looking around also... but mesh jackets are actually higher value items... hence looking carefully and not just going to buy one on the fly. :D

** I've put "R number" to reference replies.. :D

Haha thanks.. hopefully my body heals faster so that i can get back to normal life soon.. yest husb brought me down to shop for grocery and my leg is sticking out like kicking everyone in their booty.. hahaha

I actually bought my mesh jacket from taobao.. just that i didnt wear during the day me accident happened.. 😅 https://m.tb.cn/h.fz1AkF5

Like i bought these arm socks with guards but also didnt wear.. butt itchy me  https://m.tb.cn/h.fzAoXPv

32 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

there were 3/4 slots that were a week earlier, pops up now and then, but it's like in the middle of the day lessons which my hb cannot make. 

Need to clear iE before can book RTT. Currently RTT date is 17 Sept, so I think it'll be at least 4 weeks after passing IE at earliest. Not too bad... can wait until later date to book also. But the thing is to have the option to book lah. 😅 so many hoops. Hb said, it's like they really don't want u to ride. 😂

Hahaha just too many people learning bike now la.. but cdc's waiting time is really quite shitty.. that time i help husb to book his lesson its like 1 month 1 lesson. But he somehow managed to pass most lesson in 1st try when he got no experience in bikes. Passed his TP in 1st try to. Crazy man.

33 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

the bike really doesn't come naturally to me.... so am taking it easy. Also glad this week there's no practical lesson, somehow I pulled something in my knee early this week, old injury, and it's just been getting worse. Shall ice it. 

Need to get used to the biting point.. every bike has a diff biting point so its good that u can pinpoint a few that you are used to it and chope those few for future lessons. Can just put your gloves or helmet on the bike before your lesson to chope them de. Especially useful for your lesson 5 circuit evaluation and lesson 8 final evaluation. Bbdc should be able to do the same also so @snooptrader can take note of this trick too. But do note that during TP, u cannot choose the bikes.. there will be minimum 10 bikes for 10 riders to take their test during TP n the next 10 riders will take over the bikes. Ssdc have 25 bikes during the TP. Cdc i noe is 10.. bbdc i dunno. 

Take care of your knees leh.. i never knew that my knees are so important till im bedridden now.. 😢

8 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Hahaha just too many people learning bike now la.. but cdc's waiting time is really quite shitty.. that time i help husb to book his lesson its like 1 month 1 lesson. But he somehow managed to pass most lesson in 1st try when he got no experience in bikes. Passed his TP in 1st try to. Crazy man.

Ya... oh well... your hb must be a natural! It's is clear I'm not and my hb is more coordinated than me 😂 it's okay lah... will slowly get there. 

8 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Take care of your knees leh.. i never knew that my knees are so important till im bedridden now..

Yeah.... mine is a small thing compared to yours! Probably just pulled or tien something but still functioning, it just buckles if I change direction abruptly or step wrongly. 😂 

and ya! I know which bike I don't like. 😂 have had chance to try more... found one I preferred and used it two lessons in a row 🤭

15 hours ago, Janeoh said:

I know it's not a competition, but what I was saying is that we used to do the same lesson the same week and now we're drifting further apart....

E trial... I did it without reading the book... still haven't done it. 😂 but okay lah. Can pass. My plan is to do a few more e trials to see where I go wrong. Hopefully it'll be enough to pass the IE. 

Good afternoon @Janeoh no misunderstanding there :) must support each other on this journey that we are embarking as we want this to be a long one.
I'm sure you will handle the bike just fine as the lessons progresses. Yes, it's really important to take care of the knees... I tend to cut down my runs as at an age where recovery takes longer.

I don't dare go for the evaluation without practice. Should just keep practicing and then attempt it.. :) (speaking for myself)

On 8/13/2022 at 11:41 PM, snooptrader said:

Yup, there are many drivers that just drive like as if they are rushing somewhere… not just fast per say but cutting in and out in a non advisable manner…. :D 

indeed.. the 666 I saw. its like racing... 

keep cutting and tail gating people.. 

20 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Lesson 2.02

Out of the usual, had the lesson in the morning on a bright and sunny day. (so I thought.. more on that later)

Had to wake up early in the morning and got ready for the lesson; reached in about 10 minutes before the commencement of the lesson.

Lesson was "Right turns at traffic lights and junctions and lane change" - minor to major roads and vice versa.

There were a lot of bike learners, but for 2.02; there were 4 students.

Were told to grab our bikes and push it to the start line and follow the instructor for the warm up.

Made about 2 rounds in the mini-city circuit and told to stop by a stop sign which was at the right junction.

Again, formation is key, with first rider on the right, and second on left and so on; as long as the lane is a single arrow lane and not those "shared" lanes where one can go straight or turn.

Turning was important to go into the outer most lane smoothly.
The circuit was crowded with the 2A and of course cars! So many of them and they were really slow, but I am sure the 2As were thinking the same thing about the 2Bs.

The instructor mentioned that it was important for the students to see the situation and not just go through changing lanes and such without observation.

Managed to do more right turns with some corrections, keeping into the middle of the outer lane and not anywhere else.

At traffic lights, it was important to know how bikes form up, broken line one, first bike, and the second bike, on the second broken line. Third bike is behind the traffic stop line..

Next students were going to learn how to turn from minor road to major road and then filtering back to the left before filtering back to the right to make a right turn.

Sounds easy?

Was told to follow the instructor and then the bike behind mimics the bike in front... apparently it wasn't and we were ticked off on it.. from yours truly onward (2nd bike after first student) :D

It started to rain heavily..

So, instructors asked students to grabbed the raincoats.

Grabbed the top but forewent the pants as it was hot... and it was raining cats and dogs...

Was told to go out and practice.. with the rain, it felt fine though my pants was totally wet (own choice).

By the end of the lesson, wasn't sure what the outcome was as it was really heavy... but in the end, will be looking at 3.01 gratefully.

IMG_8117.thumb.jpg.3e8061c55485b0e9035ea2bb9cfeb573.jpg

Was totally soaked and the phone earpiece speaker was this tinny sound (even rated as waterproof).

So, fellow students, 1) bag your phone IP68 or what.. the earpiece speaker was tinny 😐 2) wear the rain-pants. Will opt for 1) still.

The phone was okay today, what I did was to put the phone in rice (yes, as in "nasi" or "fan".. uncooked for goodness sake.. don't go and buy Nasi Lemak and put your phone in and blame Ah Bang here) in a sealed container.

Just an update on the experience. :)

interesting! Now you know why some riders ride faster during rain.. LOL..

already soaked.. wan to faster get to destination to change a dry clothes.. 

19 hours ago, Nakuru said:

women's pants' pockets are pretty much useless. 

indeed.. LOL.. sooooo small.. 

17 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Thank you, will learn as much as possible at every stage. How are you holding up? Hope recovery is progressing better...

That's a great suggestion to have a waist pouch to hold things in. I bought a whole packet of ziplock bags to keep my belongings dry (after the phone incident - my money is still wet.. LOL, yes, I still carry cash around )... at least I'm trying.. :D

I've to start doing the theory as I've heard that it's quite hard to get booking for the test...

This is really a journey and I'm really glad you all are here with me.. to advise and motivate. :)

Yes yes.. do both theory and practice concurrently will be the best.

17 hours ago, Nakuru said:

This is the pouch i bought https://shopee.sg/product/91295492/6110576734?smtt=0.315654082-1660458925.9 see if u wanna consider or not.. i only go classes with my car key n phone.. the rest i juz leave them in the car..

Wounds r still bursting here n there causing bleeding from nowhere.. dunno izzit i moved too much or what.. doc says getting better but not sure why still bleeding.. still cant really move much nor lift the leg n mostly bedridden.. n very numb.. sigh.. 

Yea.. do the theory concurrently.. book the simulator asap once u unlock it.. tt 1 waste time waste money de.. haha

aiyo.. soon soon.. dun think so much.. just take your time to recover, watch video, Netflix, YouTube.. all.. haha..

👍 for concurrent 

16 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Thanks for the recommendation... yes, I bring the key and my phone (hence - next time will ziplock it up) for the wallet, I use waterproof ones.. no, I don't use leather ones... and I get stares from clients.. :D What? I need to carry branded? I use nylon...

Try not to move unless advised.. also, bleeding should be okay as long there is no infection; are you on anti-biotics?

Yes, need to do the theory... really need to get it out of the way... got to take leave and do the practice, evaluation and then the actual test.

You 3.** feel stress? Every lesson.. is like super tiring as need to focus when on site.. :D

LOL.. Lesson are like this de ma.. it's like test, pray hard they pass you then you can go next lesson.. 😛 

10 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Need to get used to the biting point.. every bike has a diff biting point so its good that u can pinpoint a few that you are used to it and chope those few for future lessons. Can just put your gloves or helmet on the bike before your lesson to chope them de. Especially useful for your lesson 5 circuit evaluation and lesson 8 final evaluation. Bbdc should be able to do the same also so @snooptrader can take note of this trick too. But do note that during TP, u cannot choose the bikes.. there will be minimum 10 bikes for 10 riders to take their test during TP n the next 10 riders will take over the bikes. Ssdc have 25 bikes during the TP. Cdc i noe is 10.. bbdc i dunno. 

Take care of your knees leh.. i never knew that my knees are so important till im bedridden now.. 😢

Indeed.. every bike has diff biting point.. just test it on your testing rounds.. or first few release..  during TP the instructors test the bikes and give the best bikes they have.. 😂

every part of our body IS important.. just take care ya.. Like I told you my back.. no wounds nothing.. cannot walk... 😂

1 hour ago, Janeoh said:

Ya... oh well... your hb must be a natural! It's is clear I'm not and my hb is more coordinated than me 😂 it's okay lah... will slowly get there. 

Yeah.... mine is a small thing compared to yours! Probably just pulled or tien something but still functioning, it just buckles if I change direction abruptly or step wrongly. 😂 

and ya! I know which bike I don't like. 😂 have had chance to try more... found one I preferred and used it two lessons in a row 🤭

same! My ankle also spoilt liaoz.. can walk on straight path.. then suddenly sprained.. 😂

Doctor say, cuz it's used to sprains.. so will auto sprain if I'm not careful enough.. sometimes will sprained and recover immediately.. hop 2 times and like never sprain.. but if suay.. will swollen up immediately and cannot walk.. 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

15 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Haha thanks.. hopefully my body heals faster so that i can get back to normal life soon.. yest husb brought me down to shop for grocery and my leg is sticking out like kicking everyone in their booty.. hahaha

I actually bought my mesh jacket from taobao.. just that i didnt wear during the day me accident happened.. 😅 https://m.tb.cn/h.fz1AkF5

Like i bought these arm socks with guards but also didnt wear.. butt itchy me  https://m.tb.cn/h.fzAoXPv

It's ok, I'm sure people would give you way to get around. :D  At least get to get about somehow to see things... helps the mind.

No way; cannot buy from Tabao, (need some experienced rider to nag you; I'm not qualified). You need CE rated jackets..

Your hubby is good to only book once a month and clear fast! Wow, I thought BBDC was quite tough to find slots... the good thing as mentioned in on earlier post that they don't allow you to just book multiple practical. Have to clear one first and then progress to the next. Every shot counts.

7 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

Good afternoon @Janeoh no misunderstanding there :) must support each other on this journey that we are embarking as we want this to be a long one.
I'm sure you will handle the bike just fine as the lessons progresses. Yes, it's really important to take care of the knees... I tend to cut down my runs as at an age where recovery takes longer.

I don't dare go for the evaluation without practice. Should just keep practicing and then attempt it.. :) (speaking for myself)

Managed to have a pocket of time... so did 3 e trial papers. Okay lah. Can pass 😂 what I like is there's some variety between the papers, 90% similar and the rest can just whack. Learn from past mistakes. Now I know there's some button to press if the throttle cannot close 😂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Thanks for the tip :) , so far, most bikes seem to be "okay" except for the mirrors which some tend to be loose.. but other than that... the bikes are fine.... Some are a little scratched up but as long they can rev and brake fine with no chassis issue.. all good... BBDC dunno yet.. will seek the instructors advice.. I think they too would like students to graduate and be safe...

Just now, Janeoh said:

Managed to have a pocket of time... so did 3 e trial papers. Okay lah. Can pass 😂 what I like is there's some variety between the papers, 90% similar and the rest can just whack. Learn from past mistakes. Now I know there's some button to press if the throttle cannot close 😂

What you did is the right way, just practice the questions... that's why I will do ... it cost like $4 a practice.. cheaper than arcade.. so worth it... :D

7 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

same! My ankle also spoilt liaoz.. can walk on straight path.. then suddenly sprained.. 😂

Doctor say, cuz it's used to sprains.. so will auto sprain if I'm not careful enough.. sometimes will sprained and recover immediately.. hop 2 times and like never sprain.. but if suay.. will swollen up immediately and cannot walk.. 

my ankle used to be like that when I was younger. This knee one taking longer than usual to bounce back. I'm still hoping youth and fresh air will fix it. 😂

2 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

Thanks for the tip :) , so far, most bikes seem to be "okay" except for the mirrors which some tend to be loose.. but other than that... the bikes are fine.... Some are a little scratched up but as long they can rev and brake fine with no chassis issue.. all good... BBDC dunno yet.. will seek the instructors advice.. I think they too would like students to graduate and be safe...

What you did is the right way, just practice the questions... that's why I will do ... it cost like $4 a practice.. cheaper than arcade.. so worth it... :D

cdc has 4 free e trial. Each e trial can do 2 papers. How I could do 3 just now I also dunno. Maybe one extra from the previous round when I only had time to do one 😂😂 I'm just gonna do that.

8 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

indeed.. the 666 I saw. its like racing... 

keep cutting and tail gating people.. R1

interesting! Now you know why some riders ride faster during rain.. LOL..

already soaked.. wan to faster get to destination to change a dry clothes.. 

R2

Yes yes.. do both theory and practice concurrently will be the best.

R3

LOL.. Lesson are like this de ma.. it's like test, pray hard they pass you then you can go next lesson.. 😛 

R4

R1 - On roads, it's not like track, hence best not to race.. not sure what's in the head of these people... and on bike.. have to be really careful.

R2 - Soaked already; doesn't matter.. just ride to be safe and then go home and have a bathe (did that... I had a towel to put on the car seat.... )

R3 - During the 1.02, the instructor said "Don't go book the theory first... book later as RTT is only One year"

R4 - Very stressful and always have to try one's best during lesson.. :)

6 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

R3 - During the 1.02, the instructor said "Don't go book the theory first... book later as RTT is only One year"

The orientation said that but another admin side person told me to clear until IE cos the wait time between IE and RTT can be quite long. So it's like get it done then u can book RTT whenever you want. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

my ankle used to be like that when I was younger. This knee one taking longer than usual to bounce back. I'm still hoping youth and fresh air will fix it. 😂

cdc has 4 free e trial. Each e trial can do 2 papers. How I could do 3 just now I also dunno. Maybe one extra from the previous round when I only had time to do one 😂😂 I'm just gonna do that.

LOL.. wun fix it.. already "sprained once".. so will easier sprained again.. that's what the doctor say.. 

LOLOLOL... I never use the trial before.. If fail just retake.. why stress yourself over trials when you can go straight for the paper test? 😂

TP is expensive.. paper test is not.. 😛

31 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

R1 - On roads, it's not like track, hence best not to race.. not sure what's in the head of these people... and on bike.. have to be really careful.

R2 - Soaked already; doesn't matter.. just ride to be safe and then go home and have a bathe (did that... I had a towel to put on the car seat.... )

R4 - Very stressful and always have to try one's best during lesson.. :)

Yeah lor.. haix...

agreed.. soak liao soak lor.. haha...

LOL.. just book the lessons and complete the "etc".. that's what I did for my 2A.. 

My younger brother just completed 1 year and now wait for CL2 TP already.. 😂 (I don't even have CL2 and he's already waiting for his TP)

24 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

The orientation said that but another admin side person told me to clear until IE cos the wait time between IE and RTT can be quite long. So it's like get it done then u can book RTT whenever you want. 

agreed.. 😛

• Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

43 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

LOLOLOL... I never use the trial before.. If fail just retake.. why stress yourself over trials when you can go straight for the paper test? 😂

TP is expensive.. paper test is not.. 😛

dunno if it's a new thing lah cos you pass long time ago 😜 I take class 3 last time also no such thing. Anyway...

now.. to go for IE, MUST do at least one e trial before you can book IE - but they give 4 free e trial. Since I took lazy to read book I just do etrial. At least now I know I take about 15 mins to do 50 Qns 😂

THEN!! Must pass IE (internal evaluation) then can book RTT. 😱

last time just straight away book advance theory right? Where got attend class one? 😂 my BTT I just took it while I'm JC1 😂 but then last time 16 yo can ride bike. Maybe that's why I could do BTT hahahaha 

I think what I'm doing is the "least effort liao" 😜 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 2:57 PM, snooptrader said:

Thanks for the recommendation... yes, I bring the key and my phone (hence - next time will ziplock it up) for the wallet, I use waterproof ones.. no, I don't use leather ones... and I get stares from clients.. :D What? I need to carry branded? I use nylon...

Try not to move unless advised.. also, bleeding should be okay as long there is no infection; are you on anti-biotics?

Yes, need to do the theory... really need to get it out of the way... got to take leave and do the practice, evaluation and then the actual test.

You 3.** feel stress? Every lesson.. is like super tiring as need to focus when on site.. :D

Try going longchamp to check out the men's wallets. They are leather but they are waterproof somewhat... and they last forever. Nice designs too. Best part? amazingly fair prices comparing to other better know brands... hahaa

Edited by Siphon
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

aiyo.. soon soon.. dun think so much.. just take your time to recover, watch video, Netflix, YouTube.. all.. haha..

No mood to do much stuffs at home leh.. quite hard to use my laptop n stuffs oso.. all not within my reach.. 😕

11 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

U need more calcium sia.. i oso sprain both my ankle b4 but they dun get sprain that easily still.. u need take care or go see a tcm la

11 hours ago, snooptrader said:

It's ok, I'm sure people would give you way to get around. :D  At least get to get about somehow to see things... helps the mind.

No way; cannot buy from Tabao, (need some experienced rider to nag you; I'm not qualified). You need CE rated jackets..

Your hubby is good to only book once a month and clear fast! Wow, I thought BBDC was quite tough to find slots... the good thing as mentioned in on earlier post that they don't allow you to just book multiple practical. Have to clear one first and then progress to the next. Every shot counts.

This weekend see how.. maybe will go town walk walk.. suntec seems like a pretty wheelchair assessible mall except it can be quite crowded.. haha

The jackets actually quality not that bad leh.. n its stated ce rated la.. just how true i dunno.. but i see review about ppl fall down n the jacket saved them so i bought it.. hahaha

Ya i was amazed he clear so fast oso.. he was from cdc n i helped him booked all his lessons cos im generally more free to camp the system for him.. pro n con about not being able to book multiple sessions.. like i would appreciate if they allow like max 2 lessons booked instead of just 1 cos im those definitely cannot pass in 1st try.. hahaha but luckily i found the pattern of how they release their classes n managed to book mine weekly.. hehe

8 hours ago, Siphon said:

Try going longchamp to check out the men's wallets. They are leather but they are waterproof somewhat... and they last forever. Nice designs too. Best part? amazingly fair prices comparing to other better know brands... hahaa

Really?? hmmm.. maybe I should start to see see.. haha..

Been using PI-card since I started working.. haha.. 

7 hours ago, Nakuru said:

No mood to do much stuffs at home leh.. quite hard to use my laptop n stuffs oso.. all not within my reach.. 😕

U need more calcium sia.. i oso sprain both my ankle b4 but they dun get sprain that easily still.. u need take care or go see a tcm la

This weekend see how.. maybe will go town walk walk.. suntec seems like a pretty wheelchair assessible mall except it can be quite crowded.. haha

The jackets actually quality not that bad leh.. n its stated ce rated la.. just how true i dunno.. but i see review about ppl fall down n the jacket saved them so i bought it.. hahaha

Ya i was amazed he clear so fast oso.. he was from cdc n i helped him booked all his lessons cos im generally more free to camp the system for him.. pro n con about not being able to book multiple sessions.. like i would appreciate if they allow like max 2 lessons booked instead of just 1 cos im those definitely cannot pass in 1st try.. hahaha but luckily i found the pattern of how they release their classes n managed to book mine weekly.. hehe

- time to learn how to use your TV and remote.. hahahah.. that's what I usually do after working hours.. LOL..

- ohhh... ok la.. only sprain it like once every 3-6 months up to yearly.. so ok la.. used to be monthly de.. 

- can ba.. if you really need a breather can just go downstairs.. your house area should be quite breezy.. 😛

- jackets from taobao is good also.. any jacket is good enough with protection.. rather then no protection. (dun be like me) 😛

- 👍

34 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

time to learn how to use your TV and remote.. hahahah.. that's what I usually do after working hours.. LOL..

Im in the room majority of the time cos its quite hard for mi to go to the living room.. i only leave my room to heat up my lunch then i come back liao.. haha

7 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

Im in the room majority of the time cos its quite hard for mi to go to the living room.. i only leave my room to heat up my lunch then i come back liao.. haha

We passed my dad the spare tablet hahahahah 😜