Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Originally posted by fengdrew@Aug 24 2006, 08:16 PM

Funfly,

how ur rdking ride?? gd?

wat model is it? classic? standard??

how much did u bought it??

RK is black classic too heavy for me..... still can't ride it till I get class 2.

MY Pass ride 1983 Yamaha 125LC 1991 TZR125.88 yamaha...YZ125.91KX125 1986 Kawa.KDX200 1987 HondaCG125/1980 HondaCB400N/1965 Vespa/1996Ducati Monster.98WR200R

1.87 Toyota EP70 1.0/1.3/1.5(SG)2.90 FC RX7 1.3(Au) 3.90 Celica GT4 2.0T(AU)4.1983 mazda 323 1.0(AU)5.1984 Honda Jazz 1.2(M)(AU)6.78Honda civic(Au)7.85Honda Jazz 1.2(A)(Au)8.1989'"Ford TX3turbo1.6(AU)9.94" SKYLINE R33 (AU)10.83-911RS3.2(AU)11.1992 Toyota soaror GT2.5T(AU)12.1994toyota corrolla 1.6(AU)13.1992suzuki swift 1.0(AU)14.1984Civic3dr 1.2(Macau)15.1988 toyota corrolla 1.6(SG)16.1988 MB380SE 3.8(SG)17.1982 VW Goft MK1 1.6/2.0(SG)18.2003-WRX 2.0(SG)19.1965 Mini(SG)20.1997 subaru vivio(SG)21.1996 Mirca LX(SG)22.1987 MB280SE(SG)

Current ride>22.96MB E200(SG)23.02HONDA MOBILIO(SG)03'Road King (SG)07'W400(SG)91'883XL.Beetle Cabrio

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by friedfishz@Aug 25 2006, 10:42 PM

Hi ppl, I am not a Harley rider, but I am very interested in getting one when I save enough. :smile:

May I know what is a good model to start with for a beginner? A sportster? :confused:

Oh, Fengdrew, I think I know you... I'm fr YTSS :smile:

haha u like tat say ithink i knw who u r le...

Sportser is wat most starter would get for their 1st harley...

But if ya use to riding heavy bikes or u r confident enuff. softail or the rest of family is gd to go as well..

Dyna isnt tat heavier as well...

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by Funfly@Aug 26 2006, 12:53 AM

RK is black classic too heavy for me..... still can't ride it till I get class 2.

when is ur cl2 TP?

gd luck!

urs is a 2002 model ar? hw much u bought it? can share??

cos i m still thinking wat price to quote for a 2001 black rdking classic(stock)

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Aug 26 2006, 02:33 PM

Once you ride a RK, you had enter the uncle arena. :D

:sorry: Joking :D

I am still waiting for HD riders here to jio riding. :cheer:

hey hey NA... dun like tat say wor... i bet i will be the youngest RK rider ard man!

heee

Originally posted by fengdrew@Aug 26 2006, 12:50 PM

haha u like tat say ithink i knw who u r le...

Sportser is wat most starter would get for their 1st harley...

But if ya use to riding heavy bikes or u r confident enuff. softail or the rest of family is gd to go as well..

Dyna isnt tat heavier as well...

haha... so easy to recognise ah? YTSS not many ppl ride bike I guess... hehe...

Anyway, how much does a 2nd hand sportster cost and are 2nd hand harley reliable? :smile:

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by friedfishz@Aug 26 2006, 10:24 PM

haha... so easy to recognise ah? YTSS not many ppl ride bike I guess... hehe...

Anyway, how much does a 2nd hand sportster cost and are 2nd hand harley reliable? :smile:

haha.. cos after tat day u chat w my gf rgding harley, i m waiting for u to look for me dow here le...

2nd hand sportser isnt tat ex.. 10yr ard 5-6k can get le..

y u only consider sportser ar?

Dyna? or even softail leh?

Harley engine r hardcore de la...but of cse i wont say all 2nd hand harley engine r great... but most harley riders tk v good care of their rides, so all shld be quite above avg...

hi guys,todae was shopping in plaza singapura carrefour and was freaking shock to see a Harley in the B2 section.juz outside of the travellator to L1 food section.did ani one see tt??its blue in colour.v-twin engine.dunno what model. but definitely not the v-rod i'm looking for.. :cheeky:

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Aug 26 2006, 02:33 PM

I am still waiting for HD riders here to jio riding. :cheer:

wait for me.... its just a matter of timing for me now before I launch my HD... :cheeky:

No more barriers, just choices :p

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

yea diff one.this harley is INSIDE carrefour plaza singapura.think is a sportster?aniway when i first saw it i was wondering,who park a phantom here??then my gf told me its not..then i saw the harley word and by god i was shocked!!sorry to relate phantom to a harley guys.pls dun feel insulted.i am currently a phantom rider but i so wish to own a HD.but oso sadly is a V-Rod.HeHe..

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

Originally posted by fengdrew@Aug 26 2006, 10:37 PM

haha.. cos after tat day u chat w my gf rgding harley, i m waiting for u to look for me dow here le...

2nd hand sportser isnt tat ex.. 10yr ard 5-6k can get le..

y u only consider sportser ar?

Dyna? or even softail leh?

Harley engine r hardcore de la...but of cse i wont say all 2nd hand harley engine r great... but most harley riders tk v good care of their rides, so all shld be quite above avg...

eh.... I'm actually interested in the v-rod too... but just thought that sportster is a good one to start with and probably lighter on the pocket also (just my perception) hehe....

But anyway, I won't be able to afford one within the next 2 years. Gotta finish studying first. :sweat:

Its definitely something worth looking forward to though.

NormalAspirated - Thanx for your input~ :smile:

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by friedfishz@Aug 28 2006, 09:47 AM

eh.... I'm actually interested in the v-rod too... but just thought that sportster is a good one to start with and probably lighter on the pocket also (just my perception) hehe....

But anyway, I won't be able to afford one within the next 2 years. Gotta finish studying first. :sweat:

Its definitely something worth looking forward to though.

NormalAspirated - Thanx for your input~ :smile:

v-rod ar...

i love the 07 special edition night rod.. super cool w nice pipes..

but hor.. my frd rode on v-rod n street rod once...

their FC is crazy lor...

if im not wrong 1litr of petrl clock only ard 10-12km sia...

it swallow petrol like hell!!!!

Originally posted by fengdrew@Aug 28 2006, 12:02 PM

v-rod ar...

i love the 07 special edition night rod.. super cool w nice pipes..

but hor.. my frd rode on v-rod n street rod once...

their FC is crazy lor...

if im not wrong 1litr of petrl clock only ard 10-12km sia...

it swallow petrol like hell!!!!

Yeah the Special Edition Night ROd is really nice... I'm having its picture as my laptop wallpaper now... haha...

1L clock 10-12km.... wah... hmmmz.... that's really like a car already.... haha :giddy:

But then again, I think by the time those who can afford a v-rod shouldn't have problem paying for the petrol right.... :smile:

Wah I gotta save hard now..... :sweat:

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by friedfishz@Aug 29 2006, 07:52 AM

Yeah the Special Edition Night ROd is really nice... I'm having its picture as my laptop wallpaper now... haha...

1L clock 10-12km.... wah... hmmmz.... that's really like a car already.... haha :giddy:

But then again, I think by the time those who can afford a v-rod shouldn't have problem paying for the petrol right.... :smile:

Wah I gotta save hard now..... :sweat:

u can always get a sportser now, and slowly customised it ma... to look like vrod? heee~

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by friedfishz@Aug 29 2006, 04:23 PM

Wah... didn't know my favourite V-rod have so many flaws ah.... :cry:

haha... Anyway, can we customise out choppers in Spore? To the extreme of those in the Orange County Website? Any legal issue?

haha.. lots of it r illegal!!!

actually even putting on a top box on the bike is oso illegal juz tat TP close 1 eye..

only the default bike tat register w LTA is legal.. nything more is illegal..

am i rite on tat? haha

but if u wanna customised, wanna stand out from the rest, dun scare of get caught.. tats juz 1 of the thing in the whole package..

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by Jess1717@Aug 29 2006, 11:10 PM

So disappointed.... finally decided to get the 883R, went to the showroom today but all 883R r sold....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Only left 1200 but way above what I have budgeted for.... sigh....:weep:

wah u finally decided to get harley ar...

they dun have any more left meh? cannot be wat.. wat abt 05model??

06 model is efi leh.. u wan get efi?

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by Jess1717@Aug 29 2006, 11:10 PM

So disappointed.... finally decided to get the 883R, went to the showroom today but all 883R r sold....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Only left 1200 but way above what I have budgeted for.... sigh....:weep:

y dun u consider getting the 1200?

its much better...

u can always get a loan.

interests from dealership is relatively low...