SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

how's their loan like??interest ratE?loan period??min. downpayment??i saw one V-Rod on sale at hogsingapore for 30k...oMFG....I so wanna get it,but i'm outta cash and dun have a license for class 2 bikes nor class 2A. FaintS>

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

There is no more stock for any 883R..... only left the 1200. Actually, I dont mind the 1200 but the price is much higher than I have budgeted...

Interest rate is ok and dependable on how many years for the loan repayment. From wat I was told, the rate is around 4%. But of coz insurance is quite a hefty sum considering 1200cc against 900cc.

Sigh....regretted I never made up my mind earlier.

BTW, the 2007 is fuel injection wor and with upgraded gradets..... looks more tempting than the current models.....

Do check the website for the specifications and u'll see the difference.:smile:

http://www.mvagusta.com.au/welcome/images/F4CC1.jpg

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by Jess1717@Aug 30 2006, 08:41 AM

There is no more stock for any 883R..... only left the 1200. Actually, I dont mind the 1200 but the price is much higher than I have budgeted...

Interest rate is ok and dependable on how many years for the loan repayment. From wat I was told, the rate is around 4%. But of coz insurance is quite a hefty sum considering 1200cc against 900cc.

BTW, the 2007 is fuel injection wor and with upgraded gradets..... looks more tempting than the current models.....

Harley is launching their 2007 models at the bigbikesfest...

u may wana go down n take a look..

Originally posted by swirlacer@Aug 30 2006, 01:27 PM

so how many yrs is maximum for the loan repayment??

I think is around 5 years. The shorter the repayment period the least the interest will be, think its less than 4% if within 1-2years.

U can check with Harley Sg if u keen :smile:

http://www.mvagusta.com.au/welcome/images/F4CC1.jpg

Originally posted by Jess1717@Aug 30 2006, 08:41 AM

How much is the 883R and the 1200R ?

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

Originally posted by swirlacer@Aug 28 2006, 12:27 AM

yea diff one.this harley is INSIDE carrefour plaza singapura.think is a sportster?aniway when i first saw it i was wondering,who park a phantom here??then my gf told me its not..then i saw the harley word and by god i was shocked!!sorry to relate phantom to a harley guys.pls dun feel insulted.i am currently a phantom rider but i so wish to own a HD.but oso sadly is a V-Rod.HeHe..

the one at Plaza Sing is a blue Sportster leh..

looks wise really quite different from a V-rod..

Yah I rode a street rod for 2 days..

and really dislike it hahaha.

Access to the photos Vypower collection,

Visit...

Here

Everytime u pump V-Power,

Remember MarVyPower!!!

Originally posted by friedfishz@Aug 29 2006, 09:23 PM

Aiyah Singapore very sianz one lah... everything also illegal... Like you said... only stock bike is legal... haha...

Anyway, does Harley rider ever get stopped by TP? It seems like they catch everybody except Harleys...haha... just my perception... :sweat:

Oh then u're wrong..

Harleys do get stopped..

Ape Hangers died down becos of that..

Visit...

Here

Remember MarVyPower!!!

Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Aug 29 2006, 03:46 PM

Is worst than my car at times. :faint:

Unless someone is prepare to loose a lot in terms of money to ability.

Machine is over price which is commonly stated by the biker, underpowered compare to some others, cornering loose out to some others, flatout speed is just the beginning fun of Hayabusa, Harley but not Davidson, want nice sound but cannot make it and such ... is a bike neither here or there ... :sorry: I speak too straight again. :D

Here is a good example of two extreme opposite attracts.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/Daryous/Bikes%20Bikes%20Bikes/A-Paint.jpg

If one has ready full cash for Rod, I am sure they can get a good 2nd hand and rebuild something close as above. Customized curiser or a muzzy big bore 1397cc Hayabusa.

Curiser is a big http://smilie-land.de/t/q-s/sport/sport0117.gif Job done may be the same price as new Rod.

Hayabusa is getting around 12.5/L for big bore, brutelly strong G-Force and top speed of 350km/hr with 18/40 final drivetrain. Can be obtain within 25k.

:sorry: I think I talk too much again.

hey bro,

betta not to big bore.. espicially those who're thinking of modding their sportsters from 883 to 1200cc

engine block tend to break down if not done properly..

and it'll also stress alot on ur engine

best is to put the Fireball module..

power sia..

After riding a stock street rod,

I really appreciate my modded RK more..

you'll be surprised by the pick up.. :lovestruck:

dun tell me u went to BB ur Haya!

Visit...

Here

Remember MarVyPower!!!

oh..blue sportster eh??then how come its parked at shoppping floor of carrefour??weird..somemore is reg plate lei..FZ something onez.aniwae,i like sport crusier lei.think they are the upcoming trend.u get faster pickup,same cruiser relax ride,but extra fuel consumption.sighz.juz look at triumph rocket III..uber cool lor..juz like V-Rod.anione noe the price of a rocket III?more ex than V-Rod huhz?sorri ah guys,off topic abit.

Originally posted by swirlacer@Aug 31 2006, 10:06 AM

anione noe the price of a rocket III?more ex than V-Rod huhz?sorri ah guys,off topic abit.

If I remember correctly the Rocket III is about $39k. VRod should be around the $42K region (new bike prices)

If I'm not mistaken, road tax for the Rocket will exceed $1k a year & for both bikes, insurance will be nudging $2k/year for 1st party & about $1.5k/year for 2nd party (age dependent, of course)

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Wow...icic..so why do pple still get V-rod when Rocket 3 offer better performance and stuff.and its cheaper.hmmz...caz i'm kinda interested in sports cruisers nowadaes.now i've found another bike the hyosung GV650/1000..way cool.looks like V-rod.but cheaper i guess.sighz..everiday my head is thinking abt rocket 3,V-rod,GV650...Helpz.... :giddy:

Originally posted by swirlacer@Sep 2 2006, 12:30 AM

Wow...icic..so why do pple still get V-rod when Rocket 3 offer better performance and stuff.and its cheaper.hmmz...

:smile: As they say, it's a Harley.... :smile:

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by William Tan@Sep 2 2006, 02:49 AM

:smile: As they say, it's a Harley.... :smile:

Frankly speaking, even when i m a harley fan, but i must say the roaring pipes of the Rocket III sound so much nicer than any Vrod...

It dun sound like a harley, it sound more like a porsche..

really really.. heard it personally..

way too cool~

but i must say the road tax n insurrance is a killer...

Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Sep 2 2006, 08:12 PM

No lah ... never BB my Busa ... already cannot finish using its inline04, DOHC 16valves 1299cc power liao. :D

Yeah agree ... don't big bore ... but if you want to do, get the complete kits recommended. Something like SE complete block, head, valves, retainers, cams, etc and etc ... :p

If your mods is rojak than :goodluck:

Crane also happening.

Tony ask me go for that ... complete module cost 800. :giddy:

I am modding broke ! :faint:

This coming Thursday at agent 8pm. You, me and one more full SE-RK go friendly pick up. :D

Cool!

will make sure my RK arrive..

8pm ah..

Visit...

Here

Remember MarVyPower!!!

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Sep 5 2006, 01:31 AM

That full SE-RK will be out of town. We both play first then go kopi. :D

full SE RK?

Could it by any chance that e RK number plate is FN single digit?

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Sep 5 2006, 09:43 PM

Aiyaaa ... you don't ask so much lah ... quick go get your RK and join in the fun. :D

FFF - Faster Fengdrew Faster ... I am waiting :cheer:

ohhh ohh ohh.. i m cuming... i m cuming...

:cheeky:

Guest fengdrew
Originally posted by Jess1717@Aug 29 2006, 11:10 PM

So disappointed.... finally decided to get the 883R, went to the showroom today but all 883R r sold....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Only left 1200 but way above what I have budgeted for.... sigh....:weep:

Jess1717,

so how ur sporster coming along??

stil keen on 06model 883R??

If U MUST Fix a IU on a Harley, Where would be a NICE position to mount on.

MY Pass ride 1983 Yamaha 125LC 1991 TZR125.88 yamaha...YZ125.91KX125 1986 Kawa.KDX200 1987 HondaCG125/1980 HondaCB400N/1965 Vespa/1996Ducati Monster.98WR200R

1.87 Toyota EP70 1.0/1.3/1.5(SG)2.90 FC RX7 1.3(Au) 3.90 Celica GT4 2.0T(AU)4.1983 mazda 323 1.0(AU)5.1984 Honda Jazz 1.2(M)(AU)6.78Honda civic(Au)7.85Honda Jazz 1.2(A)(Au)8.1989'"Ford TX3turbo1.6(AU)9.94" SKYLINE R33 (AU)10.83-911RS3.2(AU)11.1992 Toyota soaror GT2.5T(AU)12.1994toyota corrolla 1.6(AU)13.1992suzuki swift 1.0(AU)14.1984Civic3dr 1.2(Macau)15.1988 toyota corrolla 1.6(SG)16.1988 MB380SE 3.8(SG)17.1982 VW Goft MK1 1.6/2.0(SG)18.2003-WRX 2.0(SG)19.1965 Mini(SG)20.1997 subaru vivio(SG)21.1996 Mirca LX(SG)22.1987 MB280SE(SG)

Current ride>22.96MB E200(SG)23.02HONDA MOBILIO(SG)03'Road King (SG)07'W400(SG)91'883XL.Beetle Cabrio