• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, got myself a forty eight few weeks ago, curious about the cleaning and polishing regime esp in sg condition. Any tips from the pros .. dos and don't.  

Posted Images

i wan to complain that my neightbor got nothing better to do to complain on my everything that they can complain.. :cheeky:

arrgghhh... stressful day today in the office.. wanna ride/hang ot for kopi/handlebar? anyone? only ehen the weather permits anyway..

(sigh) could have fitted it on my bike too but couldn't find it. I heard it on a '04 EFI Fat Boy. Not too bad sounding

with the baffles removed, they are the best OEM exhaust, and due to their short production years, they are hot on the market.

i have a pair on my sporty and my 50 states is nicely wrapped up in the store..:D

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

same here,,,,best to me ever..for the stock pipe removed baffle...bass from Jason Newstead( ex-Metallica) and scream like bruce dickenson ( Lead vocal for Iron Maiden )...if you notice the 90's tapered muffler are much sleek then the present which is more fatter...

FC88K:cheeky:

Present Stable :

Honda Stream 08'

99' Heritage Springer Fusion Stock..

02' FXWDG3...Dyna Wide Glide CVO...only 600 blue and 600 black in the world

Hand made by Harley and only 2 or possibly 3 unit in Sin City....

I'm now at akra dealer...

Guys with touring models, gd news for the akra exos... No cat in your slip-ons :)

But bad news for sporties... Their will be cat in the slip-on and a seal will be added by dealer after installation b4 going lta for inspection :(

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

had my baffles removed.... ride one round... came back and put back the baffles...

real nice bassy sound but wayyyy too loud!!! :D

one of our brothers here kena for exhaust this morning. Go stock or go akra...only way to go if u r riding everyday n every night...wun last a month with modified or aftermarket pipes.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg
one of our brothers here kena for exhaust this morning. Go stock or go akra...only way to go if u r riding everyday n every night...wun last a month with modified or aftermarket pipes.

Damn, i just receive an answer for my appeal against my fine. Exhaust fine reduced to 200, no discount given for handlebars and signal lights. Do you advise on seeing my MP to get a further reduction?

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

Any exos for dyna? And where is the dealer? Thanks.

I'm now at akra dealer...

Guys with touring models, gd news for the akra exos... No cat in your slip-ons :)

But bad news for sporties... Their will be cat in the slip-on and a seal will be added by dealer after installation b4 going lta for inspection :(

dun have for dyna yet leh...go check out the Akra webbie...from what I see...the homologated Akras r no louder then stock...yawnzzz...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg
Damn, i just receive an answer for my appeal against my fine. Exhaust fine reduced to 200, no discount given for handlebars and signal lights. Do you advise on seeing my MP to get a further reduction?

sibei good already lo...unless u got some solid stuff to make your further appeal...like documentation that ur bars and lights were DESIGNED AND MADE for your model...which is damn near impossible to get because as a lil consumer...u have no support..our market is so small that we r actually negligible so forget it.

Where can i get a baffle? is there like a generic one which can be readily popped in? or are they specific to pipes?

Please advise, noob in da house!

Some baffles are pipe specific...many r not. Just take note of your pipe diameter and the baffle specifications for the ones that r not pipe specific. Check out Big City Thunder and you will know what I mean

dun have for dyna yet leh...go check out the Akra webbie...from what I see...the homologated Akras r no louder then stock...yawnzzz...

i thought so, if that is the case, might as well save the $ and ride the stock

$1.5K just to get 2 - 4 dB above stock??doesnt work the sum

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

no news so far... as the approval process is a hassle, so the biggest grp of potential buyers will get it first...

[h=5]WORK PERFORMANCES PTE LTD.[/h]52 Ubi Ave 3 Frontier #05-32,

408867 SINGAPORE

Tel.: +65 6842 4566

E-mail:motorcycles(at)works-performances.com

Web: www.works-performances.com

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]