SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

i thought so, if that is the case, might as well save the $ and ride the stock

$1.5K just to get 2 - 4 dB above stock??doesnt work the sum

ya, dun expect the 'harley' sound from these german exos... its going to be a differen type of roar...

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Hi guys, I was stopped LTA for my exhuast yesterday morning at Thomson Rd. Sent for inspection the same day. Fail flat after they start the bike. Even my flip mirrors are consider mod. WTF right.

Anyway, ride safe n silent guys.

What pipe were u using? stock without baffle?

how can flip down mirrors be considered as a mod? the 48 comes stock with it. doesnt make sense.

Yo guys, the Akra salesperson just called me and told me he can do a promo for my harley friends... :)

Sportster EFI models only, RRP $2010, promo $1809 C&C inc. of GST

Touring EFI models only, RRP abt $1700, promo discount depending on model

Sportster one already submitted for LTA approval 2 wks ago, no cfm date yet but will be very soon.

Touring models already approved. :)

Promo till christmas... and next mth Akra is going to increase price...

but if place deposit now, the price will remain even if pipes are only approved next mth.

Anyone interested? :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Hi, was talking to this 'Pachi' staying at the opposite blk from mine at the MSCP on Sunday afternoon. He owns a Dyna with heavily mods accessories parking at the same MSCP as mine sporty at the same storey. He was saying last weekend during a HOG ride, some of them was ambush by LTA while on their way to the meeting place and finally call the rest while on the way to meet on another location. Sigh.... he is so damn dissapointed by the authority and said he will no longer support or wanted to do any charity ride again in the near future.

how can flip down mirrors be considered as a mod? the 48 comes stock with it. doesnt make sense.

dats the thing... I cannot understand how flip mirrors... Led signal lights etc are not approved if ur bike does not come stock with it... These stuff r upgrades n in the led signal lights case... Save power also... Which translates to better fuel efficiency... Abit far fetched tho but still it's plausible... Exhaust emission crap I can understand... But all that little little stuff? Might as well ban sale of accesories?
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

dats the thing... I cannot understand how flip mirrors... Led signal lights etc are not approved if ur bike does not come stock with it... These stuff r upgrades n in the led signal lights case... Save power also... Which translates to better fuel efficiency... Abit far fetched tho but still it's plausible... Exhaust emission crap I can understand... But all that little little stuff? Might as well ban sale of accesories?

means that we cannot install, change, remove anything that comes in stock? lol... correct ban all accessories sales website or vendors from shipping here.. must well make it an offence too if we purchase aftermarket accessories.. how about IU unit? Stock bike doesn't comes with it, does that means if you don't fix it on your bike, it is consider mods? by removing it???

then all HD will be the same more or less... no customization allow... no characteristic anymore... what the meaning of riding a HD??

Edited by andyncc

Can help me ask the salesperson if there are any news on dyna?

Yo guys, the Akra salesperson just called me and told me he can do a promo for my harley friends... :)

Sportster EFI models only, RRP $2010, promo $1809 C&C inc. of GST

Touring EFI models only, RRP abt $1700, promo discount depending on model

Sportster one already submitted for LTA approval 2 wks ago, no cfm date yet but will be very soon.

Touring models already approved. :)

Promo till christmas... and next mth Akra is going to increase price...

but if place deposit now, the price will remain even if pipes are only approved next mth.

Anyone interested? :)

Wow, slip-on still so ex...guess we will hav to wait for the exos n hope there is vast diff from the stock. If not much diff..wads the point of changing. Everything cannot, from 2up change to 1 up also illegal ah!!

Change to forward control leh??

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww126/limgenesis/photo78.jpg[/img]

Hi guys, I was stopped LTA for my exhuast yesterday morning at Thomson Rd. Sent for inspection the same day. Fail flat after they start the bike. Even my flip mirrors are consider mod. WTF right.

Anyway, ride safe n silent guys.

I thought as long as it is HD genuine parts, it should be ok. Damn! original parts installed in a different location also cannot! Then forward control also can or not? What kind of sh#* is this????

if they want to compare with stock bike photo, then basically nothing can be change, add or remove.

Hi, was talking to this 'Pachi' staying at the opposite blk from mine at the MSCP on Sunday afternoon. He owns a Dyna with heavily mods accessories parking at the same MSCP as mine sporty at the same storey. He was saying last weekend during a HOG ride, some of them was ambush by LTA while on their way to the meeting place and finally call the rest while on the way to meet on another location. Sigh.... he is so damn dissapointed by the authority and said he will no longer support or wanted to do any charity ride again in the near future.

ya that what i heard while i was at a local indy shop.

best thing is no one rode a harley to the shop, all other makes except hd...really WTF is going on in sillypore? think it getting worst after the elections...ka pui!!

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

I using slash cut aftermarket pipe. Once at the inspection ctr, they compare ur bike wif the picture they have, anything item different from their pic consider mod liao.

I thought as long as it is HD genuine parts, it should be ok. Damn! original parts installed in a different location also cannot! Then forward control also can or not? What kind of sh#* is this????

if they want to compare with stock bike photo, then basically nothing can be change, add or remove.

Hee hee maybe different type of screws used also consider mod.

Twin Performance just told me legal akra for dyna will come in next week... don't know true or not....

Sorry bro, i did check with them... But they told me no plan for dyna and softtail until sportster is done