SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

any bros have stock exhaust for sportster 1200 96' model? the white dogs got me.. i wonder how do i find the stock exhaust..

how abt getting akras? i reckon stock exhaust is gonna set u back a fair bit $$. why not get something which is certified. Will that work? anyone knows? or do u have to switch to stock?

You can go for Akras if its about 500 bucks, which i think it is impossible.. a used stock exhaust from US set me back at less than 280sgd include shipping and if you are lucky, you can even find a cheaper one.. A certified pipe still will be stop by them cos they wanna check your cert.. and when you produced the cert.. they start to fault on other stuffs eg. signal, number plate and mirrors, thats if you not using so call legal wan la.. haizz..

how abt getting akras? i reckon stock exhaust is gonna set u back a fair bit $$. why not get something which is certified. Will that work? anyone knows? or do u have to switch to stock?
Edited by Roy75

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/RoyTan75/26612765.jpg

CB200/TW200/Dragstar400/Shadowace1100/Varadero1000/GS1100/Sportster1200R

just got my stock exhaust (bracket and all) for my nightster for SGD320 plus shipping from ebay.

btw akra for sportsters only applicable to 06 models and up. =)

add: took abt 2 weeks...to ship from seller to shipping company and to sg.

just got my stock exhaust (bracket and all) for my nightster for SGD320 plus shipping from ebay.

Are the stock pipes from the US the same as the ones here?! Im under the impression they are not (i.e. 48, 49 states..etc..). It'll pass the white pig test?

Whats the penalty if I go and I fail? Besides having to go a second time. Any fines or something?

No fines. But u will need to pay for re-inspection with approved stuff on

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Whats the penalty if I go and I fail? Besides having to go a second time. Any fines or something?

No fines. But u will need to pay for re-inspection with approvedstuff on

if you do the re-inspection within the same day then you dont have to pay...if re-inspection on another day then you have to pay

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

how much was the shipping?

this tour is open to all bikers and in Sillypore only. One of its kind. anyone interested?

selected bikers only but from what I know, Harley riders have the higher chance of being selected and invited to this tour.

Mr Jamez is one of the lucky rider that has been invited.

Hi guys, I'm a can am spyder owner. I was invited to the tour just yesterday. Was approached by the agent at Bendemeer area....

:)

Ride safe, or else urs will be the one I'm looking at, at work!!!! :cool:

http://www.visualsunlimited.com/images/watermarked/992/99279.jpg

Hi all,

I am interested to get a new entry level Harley.

As i will be pillioning ppl..

1) should i get the sportster superlow and buy the rear footrest set + rear seat? or

2) should i get the 883 roadster, the one with twin front disk brake & built-in pillion seat?

Which one will be easier to handle for a beginner to class2 bike? I am 1.7m tall and have been riding 2b bike for 3yrs plus..

04 Aug 2008 - Class 2B

13 July 2010 - Class 2A

02 Sept 2011 - Class 2

Aug 08 to Oct 09 - Honda Phantom TA200

Dec 09 to Dec 13 - Yamaha YZF R15 v1

Apr 12 to Oct 15 - Suzuki Bandit GSF1250S L1

Hi guys, I'm a can am spyder owner. I was invited to the tour just yesterday. Was approached by the agent at Bendemeer area....

:)

wow can am also kena invite? hehe..what did you not leave stock?

seems like the only activities allowed on this miserable island must be 'certified', 'approved', 'gazetted', and watever watever. yawnz.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Hi all,

1) should i get the sportster superlow and buy the rear footrest set + rear seat? or

2) should i get the 883 roadster, the one with twin front disk brake & built-in pillion seat?

Which one will be easier to handle for a beginner to class2 bike? I am 1.7m tall and have been riding 2b bike for 3yrs plus..

superlow will be easy to handle because it's really low. But if you intend to ride two up then get the Roadster lah. Better braking and higher, more comfort for the pillion. If you can handle the Superlow, you can handle the 883R.

superlow will be easy to handle because it's really low. But if you intend to ride two up then get the Roadster lah. Better braking and higher, more comfort for the pillion. If you can handle the Superlow, you can handle the 883R.

Me too recommend the R... Especially with the extra weight of the pillion, u will definitely appreciate the extra braking power of the twin disc...

Not forgetting that u can lower the bike easily if u still find it too tall. :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Me too recommend the R... Especially with the extra weight of the pillion, u will definitely appreciate the extra braking power of the twin disc...

Not forgetting that u can lower the bike easily if u still find it too tall. :)

Thanks jamez and Twdude26 for the reply. I will go think about it, might it getting it next month or april.

04 Aug 2008 - Class 2B

13 July 2010 - Class 2A

02 Sept 2011 - Class 2

Aug 08 to Oct 09 - Honda Phantom TA200

Dec 09 to Dec 13 - Yamaha YZF R15 v1

Apr 12 to Oct 15 - Suzuki Bandit GSF1250S L1

Thanks jamez and Twdude26 for the reply. I will go think about it, might it getting it next month or april.

It's a heavy bike, basically one chunk of steel.

I'll suggest u go get a test ride it at the dealership. :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Hi all,

Just my advice..

If you can afford within your means and budget..

Get your Harley the one you really one...

Go test ride different models and then see what you're comfortable with...

All bikes are the same...

Once you get used to it...

Nothing is too big or too small...

Cheers and enjoy the new ride...

Trust me you'll never regret riding a Harley.....