SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

I was there. I saw it all. I think it will be awhile before I head that direction in my Harley at least. The LTA officer followed some riders in and summoned 2 of them. I was shocked when I saw him come in. Initially I thought the beer was getting to me. After I put it down, It was clear that he was there for the 2 riders. My heart goes out to them. Looks like this episode is now forcing me to go stock....sigh o_O

Born to be Wild : Steppenwolf (1968)

chey..LTA officers no money to buy their own class 2 bikes so the only way they can ride a class 2 bikes is to go become a LTA personel lor..btw the big L in front of LTA stands for LOSERS ..11 represent the 2 joss sticks...we offer 2 joss sticks to the deceased..in your case an advance offerings...:p

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

I was there. I saw it all. I think it will be awhile before I head that direction in my Harley at least. The LTA officer followed some riders in and summoned 2 of them. I was shocked when I saw him come in. Initially I thought the beer was getting to me. After I put it down, It was clear that he was there for the 2 riders. My heart goes out to them. Looks like this episode is now forcing me to go stock....sigh o_O

come to people door step to summon? hey people in white reading this, show some respect man. Harley Davidson has been around longer then any of u can imagine. we people engage in meaningful activities that gives back to the community...unlike your work and probably your personal life. u, my dear people in white friends, are doing NOTHING but bringing misery to the masses...commercial vehicles making a living also summon, taxi making a living also summon, leisure vehicles also summon. u think u r GOD huh.

Edited by jamez
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

What the hell... i just saw on facebook, LTA 11 (yes you) was at the freaking doorstep???????????!!!!!!!

and yes, this is why we do not post meet ups on this forum.

for the dudes that have not been replying my SMS about meet ups, as a security measure, I will stop messaging you if I do not receive any reply and will not do so in the future. I am sorry I am not being unfriendly but you have my number, you wanna join message me. I will just contact the regulars from now. Thanx.

Eh..I think I am one of those that didn't reply lately..my number is 923458**...I am not from LTA, sorry for not turning out all the long, as I am in the service line, had to work after office hours..will try to catch up..

Anyway, they ride for a LIVING! For us, we ride as a LIFESTYLE! Among so many jobs in the market, they chose the most "hated" job..I mean the most being "hated" job, which comes with endless curses and swears..At times, I also pity them..work under hot sun and rain, yet their job don't add value to the society.. Talented people add value to society and don't choose such jobs.. pardon them! .. In our death beds, we count values we added to friends and family...they count how many harley, ducatis and etc they caught.. We are different

2003-2004: Yamaha WR200

2004-2006: Honda XR400RY

2006-2006: Honda Super4 Spec3

2006-2010: Honda CBR600RR'06

2010-2011: Harley Davidson Sportster 883

2011-2012: Harley Davidson RoadKing

2013-2015: Honda X11

2015-????: Harley Davidson Rushmore Street Glide

The matter is also report in Stomp.

Think we should register as Stomp member, make comments so the incident will get attention from the LTA bosses.

I think the problem is selective enforcement. The officer, LTA 11 don't like Harley so he target Harley, another officer don't like ah Beng style chongster car, so he go after those.

That is discrmination by the enforcement officer, basically not enuff control by LTA.

If it's a top down message from LTA management to go after Harley, I've nothing to say - LAN LAN, but I believe that's not the case, there are other more important issues for LTA than loud bikes...

What the hell... i just saw on facebook, LTA 11 (yes you) was at the freaking doorstep???????????!!!!!!!

and yes, this is why we do not post meet ups on this forum.

for the dudes that have not been replying my SMS about meet ups, as a security measure, I will stop messaging you if I do not receive any reply and will not do so in the future. I am sorry I am not being unfriendly but you have my number, you wanna join message me. I will just contact the regulars from now. Thanx.

Bro, paiseh... If I can join you guys, I will message you...

they have really crossed the line this time...

Following ppl into their "house" to summon them? OMG!

I thought that's private property? So isn't that transpassing?!!!

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Waiting outside dealership was sneaky enough... Now u wanna ride in front of a dealer in private property to show ur authority? I believe u may have superseded the legal powers conferred upon u. Don't think by wearing that white uniform u can go everywhere n do anything. U have limits. Legally n in life u have limits. When u push these limits u screw everyone else... Who will then try n screw u. U r not invincible. I have decided that I will never show u respect because u never show any to begin with. Too much . A touch too much

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

LTA rode outside dealership? And the HD staff didn't try to do anything?

I wasn't there so I can't say much...

but sad to say, looks like no one did anything...

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Carlos spoke to the LTA officer. But I think they don't have ears so....

Glad to know that someone actually did try to help. :)

thinking of doing this... the flame thrower would be useful to burn the ghost... hahahahhahaha

heu Just! was wondering where you've been hiding.