SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

sshhushhhhh.... stop poisoning cann???... :p

btw, this one also pretty nice.. at first i thought it is the CVO.. but then the engine is 103... so I guess this is not the CVO.. the mods on the speaker and paintings look nice... [ATTACH=CONFIG]241062[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]241063[/ATTACH]

the lower fairings, the vented ones...can put speakers and open vents to allow more air to be directed at engine so that engine will be cooler. :)

we can share parts hehe. if u wan to put led signal light don't waste money buy. get from me. i got front and back original HD damn swee one.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

not hiding lah... kanciong to be precise... can't wait for tuesday... hehehehh... check the youtube man.. the flame thrower and the saddle opener are pretty coolll

Ohh... someone getting a SG? :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

darn it!!!.. the shopping list start to grow.. hahahha.... but must think of the baby 1st dude.. :)

if got extra of course dun mind to start changing here and there.. 1st thing on my list now is the back rest and maybe the LED light...

btw, on the pics that i put above,.. how come there are 2 more lights aside the main light?... what light is that called?.. looks nice man..

darn it!!!.. the shopping list start to grow.. hahahha.... but must think of the baby 1st dude.. :)

if got extra of course dun mind to start changing here and there.. 1st thing on my list now is the back rest and maybe the LED light...

btw, on the pics that i put above,.. how come there are 2 more lights aside the main light?... what light is that called?.. looks nice man..

Baby first definitely. Dat's why I say don't waste so much money. Can see can dream. Take care of reality first before living the dream. LED lights u want let me know.

The two lights are spot lamps. comes stock on my Roadking so it's legal on it. you can fix, but you have to cover it up in Singapore in order for it to be legal.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

oh yes. all it took was a nice ride to get him hooked on the SG.

Lol... hehe... that's why till now, i've not asked to test ride a RG... it's just to dangerous! :cheeky:

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Dont you know..regardless of what brand what model they put black magic on the seat and you sure buy after test ride

Look at me..ride my sportster to beemer..backside itchy go test ride gs..end up buying a gs haha

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

Congrats congrats on the SG...

Best ride so far....

Never gonna regret...

Congrats congrats on the SG...

Best ride so far....

Never gonna regret...

no i don't know... :p but i have to admit that so far, this is the most sextifying bike i've ever test... at first it is quite intimidating as i was riding nightster before.. but, once you are on it, you feel that it is actually freakin good.. stable.. agile.. etc etc etc... BUT, i guess it is also due to the route that we chose that night (Thanks to the brothers that went to malaysia and ended up at McDonalds.. hehhehe)... so, the real characteristics of the bike really shown off (as a touring bike)... i don't know if i will enjoy it on my daiily office home ride...

but again.. what the h!ell... just ride and enjoy da music... hahahahha

cheers mate

They are hardworking because there are still many illegally modified vehicles...not just Harleys...on the road. Wanna win the war? Believe it or not, the only winning strategy is for all of us Harley riders to go stock or go legal. I mean ALL. Then they would have nothing catch. But, this is not going to happen isn't it? Ego and pride all plays a part. Black sheep everywhere to spoil the whole community.

Whatever else you can think of doing, we will still be at the losing end, because they go by the book. No two ways around it. The enforcer does not distinguish between Robin Hood and the normal thief. You get caught, you get punished. It is as simple as that. It is just easier to catch all illegal mods than to think of other ways to placate everyone. Who would miss a miserable 1600 Harley riders except us?

Looking at the situation, sooner or later fines will go up. Enforcement WILL get more strict. Then again, doesn't matter if u r stock or legal or otherwise. The fun has been taken away.

I no longer like to live in Singapore, nor am I proud to be it's citizen. What is a safe, clean and economically stable country without some life in it man. Long term plan, earn some keep and get the hell out of this country. I'll take a risk and ride somewhere else where I might be welcomed. Maybe by then I will have like two or three years of lifespan left, but enough, at least a good two years of riding without worries. Why stay and fight the system, especially if the system is intolerant of dissent. Don't end up being the loser by doing something which would hardly make a positive impact on the situation.

And reading this, people would think I have loads of modifications on my bike, which would be the most logical reason why I always seem so pizzed at LTA. I don't. I like riding. Not modifying. Any modification is done to make the ride a more pleasant one. I don't think I have any illegal modifications to my bike now. Even the silencers on my exhaust have NEVER been taken off since installation. But I am no criminal and I don't like the suspecting eyes watching me all the time. I don't like being complained against either by ignorant fools who think my exhaust is illegal. Thinking about it too much makes me feel old.

I am a biker. I like to ride my motorcycle. Not showing off. All of you who is trying to take that away from me, leave me alone. Live your life the way you want and leave me alone.

Really sad to see the Lta enforcement system has bcom so much worst with the current new team of Lta officers...instead of patrolling on the roads, they r actually checking out bikes in the carpark...wat has our local bike scene bcom!

:(

1961 Vespa VBA 150

1993 Harley Heritage Nostalgia

2000 Kawa ZX12R

2011 Nuke Proof Snap

2013 Bmw F800GSA

2015 Honda Vezel-S

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/motoxxx55/Harley%20Nostalgia/412c5fe3.jpg?t=1344849611

house visit!!! God damn!!!

sorry double post.

I've seen them at mscps many times..

but I was wondering, if I've mods that r not street legal but I don't go on the rd with it, is that any offence? I just like to look at it mah, and before going on the rd. I take it out, any wrong? Wat abt those track use vehicle?

They r rd enforcer right? Not mscp enforcer leh... lol

well said, i agreed to some extend. we are slapping our own face. Anyway we are just a minority of the population, it won't make any difference to them. So to make the majority happy they will rather make us suffer to shows that they are doing their job to keep the community free of unlawful people and vehicles. This is true especially to most sillyporean, people who ride a HD are some kind of unlawful people because these sillyporean watch too much of SOA kind of movies. Lol

Whatever is going on many did not realise you are slapping yourself for those go for Pay And Pay.

The whole brunch of sinkies are asking for it.

After the election, they will show you their power.

Sinkaporean dip themselves and then hoping for the best ...

Why you want to start it in the first place ... :lol:

Not I am contented here, I am in the same boat with you all whatever had happen till this stage. :p

There is no mercy when come to money making, is an open corruption.

Your money strinking everyday even you hugh tight to sleep, so sad your garvermen make it this way. :p

Edited by andyncc

How Justin, feel like crying now? haha...

Normally I take this route later so there's less traffic. quite shiok. the traffic jam was a spoiler though haha.

To the other guys...sorry..this was a very impromptu thing so did not manage to call u guys out. next time.