SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

haiz... one more reason to change bike... and I suppose akra or remus exhaust for dyna also not approved yet right? :sian:
i think remus is coming up
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Not at the.moment man...

Wah sian... you know of any US website that we can get oem harley parts from?

I bought some original harley parts from a US harley dealer after Harley stopped them from selling to international customers... I just used Vpost, so for delivery you put the US address given by Vpost USA. For payment I registered a paypal account also using the same US address. (yes i lied so that i dont have to pay ridiculous dealer prices)

So when you order it will pass the most US sites criteria for a local sale (as in they think you are a US resident purchasing within US)

That was at least 3 months ago, dunno whether they've plugged this loop hole yet.

But i'm just about to buy a set of LED indicator lights and will test it out again...

Let you know if i'm successful.

I bought some original harley parts from a US harley dealer after Harley stopped them from selling to international customers... I just used Vpost, so for delivery you put the US address given by Vpost USA. For payment I registered a paypal account also using the same US address. (yes i lied so that i dont have to pay ridiculous dealer prices)

So when you order it will pass the most US sites criteria for a local sale (as in they think you are a US resident purchasing within US)

That was at least 3 months ago, dunno whether they've plugged this loop hole yet.

But i'm just about to buy a set of LED indicator lights and will test it out again...

now they knew abt this loop hole because u posted it online...... lol

Yeah I know the method you are talking about. I have been using Borderlinx from Citibank all the while so I always have my items shipped to a US address. The problem now is that I have problem finding the parts to begin with. Gone are the days when you can type in the parts numbers in ebay and get a whole list to choose from. Now there's hardly any oem parts on ebay... well, at least not for the derby covers, seats, pegs and handlebars I searched for recently....

What I do is I google the part no. Then just compare prices among the few US Harley dealers that still have an online store like surdyke, chicago harley, kutter harley etc. You'd be surprised how much cheaper they sell it... Even compared to some of the eBay listings.... Zanotti's used to have some really low prices (for some parts) but now they require you to call before you can make an online purchase.... Lame right?

Ok so more secrets out of the bag... Quickly... How do i erase my posts?!? :)

What I do is I google the part no. Then just compare prices among the few US Harley dealers that still have an online store like surdyke, chicago harley, kutter harley etc. You'd be surprised how much cheaper they sell it... Even compared to some of the eBay listings.... Zanotti's used to have some really low prices (for some parts) but now they require you to call before you can make an online purchase.... Lame right?

Ok so more secrets out of the bag... Quickly... How do i erase my posts?!? :)

Zanotti's has gone kaput.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Try ebay... a lot of parts can be found in ebay at lower price, even after including shipping charges.

Ohh really! Had already tried doing that but thought the 'old birds' here would have better recommendation because it require seat kits to make the whole installation complete. Not sure if seller at eBay does that....?

There will be ebay stores that sell the whole kit. If they only list the seat, you can email them for the rest of the kits. They are usually helpful.

Ohh really! Had already tried doing that but thought the 'old birds' here would have better recommendation because it require seat kits to make the whole installation complete. Not sure if seller at eBay does that....?

it been a long time i took my sporty for a long ride..kind of force to ride to the dealership to let them take down my bike mileage for the battery warranty that i bought recently over the counter...the rumble n the roar from the 49ers pipes will simply amazing......the sound is the soul of the bike, i dont get that from riding my beemer..but then again that serve another ride purpose

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

more specifically...the older Evo engines sound so much nicer. I miss the sound of my XL1200S. well i can still hear that from Gary's.