SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

hahahahahha... change lah brudder... :p stock stock is gooodd.. later tonight u try lah... edwin tried oredi.. dunno if he kanna poisoned or not.. hehehehe

yo bro, dont yaya hor... stock can oso be stopped these days hor... :p

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

was someone in this forum looking for a sportster headlamp / headlight? sometime ago.

Finally found it ..... pm if you are still keen....cheers.

To NormalAspirated: I'm moving to Batam ..... Singapore is one hour away.

with the money (after selling my bikes) I have, I can buy 5 landed in the same street. rent 4 of them.

Yes, come back in 1hour to deplete medisave.

was someone in this forum looking for a sportster headlamp / headlight? sometime ago.

Finally found it ..... pm if you are still keen....cheers.

To NormalAspirated: I'm moving to Batam ..... Singapore is one hour away.

with the money (after selling my bikes) I have, I can buy 5 landed in the same street. rent 4 of them.

Yes, come back in 1hour to deplete medisave.

:lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

c26492.jpg

Boss, when r we mting up for a ride again? Bean curd tis time or d usual pl?

:)

1961 Vespa VBA 150

1993 Harley Heritage Nostalgia

2000 Kawa ZX12R

2011 Nuke Proof Snap

2013 Bmw F800GSA

2015 Honda Vezel-S

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/motoxxx55/Harley%20Nostalgia/412c5fe3.jpg?t=1344849611

THanks. Will go there and see to buy. They do installation also I assume?

Just got my IU relocated to the side. Went to First Motor at UBI. Cost me $15. Just black iron. No stainless steel like Seng Kwang but use it for now till when I got more money.

Anybody wants the address - 3006 Ubi Road 1

Hope that helps.

1992-1992 KDX200

1992-1993 TZR125

1993-1993 TS125

1994-1995 CBR400 Hurricane

1999-2001 sfera 80

2000-2000 intruder 400

2001-2001 Harley 883h

2003-2003 XR400

2004-2005 Gilera 180SP

2011-2012 Yamaha YB100 Classic

U bery bad... stop telling me abt it... lol

u believe him meh. he kept edging us to go further...but we're a lazy lot...so...

I WANT TO SEE ROCKET!

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

u believe him meh. he kept edging us to go further...but we're a lazy lot...so...

I WANT TO SEE ROCKET!

haha...

i coming back in a couple of days, will ride the rocket to the next meetup :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

I am not a Harley rider.

I will offer you my perspective as a non-Harley rider.

Riding a Harley is a lifestyle. Harley riders love attention. They get clothed with Harley livery, they love to show their bikes, some even get inked. Nothing wrong with that. Most motorcycle riders are like that.

Here’s the BUT …..

Harley riders pride themselves on living the freedom life, the rebellious life. The loud “potato” sound exhaust has been ingrained as part of this culture, more so in Singapore where it is illegal to sport such an exhaust. It is part of the anti-establishment package, not unlike chopper riders in the US sporting Nazi insignia in the US (e.g. swastika, Iron Cross), right after the Second World War. It is a constant middle-finger to the government. My friends riding Harleys proudly blow their pipes, claiming its necessity as Loud Pipes Save Lives. To me, it is irritating (as do all loud motorcycles do), especially when they ride into my housing estate at the wee hours in the morning,.

The government has been tolerant all along. The non-Harley riding population get booked for infractions and wondered how did you guys get away with loud pipes? The government then recently decided to unleash its fury across the board, including Harley riders. I do not think that it was discriminatory. My friends riding Ducatis, BMWs and modified motorcycles were also booked for various infractions, as they were all these years. In my book, the government is now being completely fair, applying equal treatment to all motorcyclists alike.

The bottom-line is this. Was the law being broken in the first place by the installation of aftermarket pipes? Those of you who change to stock pipes for inspection know the answer. If the answer is yes, then if you do the crime, do the time. It is no different from being booked for non-putting a parking coupon. Citizens of any country acknowledge and agree to the rule of law in the country in exchange for the protection offered by the same law. If you do not like the law, you have 2 choices:

1. Move out of Singapore.

2. Change the government to change the law.

This is not an anti-Harley rant. I saw the threads, all the hate comments against the LTA after the “31 March 2012” incident, and I want to offer my perspective, as a non-Harley rider, as a rider who choose to keep my motorcycle stock, and obey the law.

Now the qstn is why can LTA certify a high DB pipe as compared to lower DB after market pipes? Are they unhappy with the decibel level or not paying them enough to shut their mouth?

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/jessicakpl/003.jpg