SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore's Worst Drivers.

Raptor

Which of these caused / nearly caused you an accident?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these caused / nearly caused you an accident?

Originally posted by fire_ufo@Dec 26 2004, 03:24 AM

i think some of the pizza hut riders are very bad (driver). Including myself.

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

i agree on that lol once an ex pizza hut driver

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11289/normal_DSC03435.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think of it, the best of all is regardless whether be it to those drivers or riders tat even don't signal at all.:giddy:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

• 5 months later...

i guess the worst are:

Selfish, Self Centered, Ego maniac, UNAWARE, ill disciplined road users oh yeah and drunk ones...

appear in all shapes and sizes, all vehicle types, all uniform groups, and all sexes.

some ladies are really good drivers.. who are aware of whatever is going around them.. so should not brand all of them as bad..

but in most cases, women tend to be more unaware of their surroundings when they are in a vehicle.. and i have encountered many incidents of them changing lanes without checking at all.. and some worst still.. checked, noticed a vehicle directly in their way.. and still proceed to change lane or move out from junction..

poor judgement of distance and space and time... well my sec school female classmates were all poorer in physics than guys and grasps concepts slower..

its time for a change!

New attraction coming soon!

Everybody have a part to play while using our very limited road space. Be it big or small, 2 or 4 wheelers, fast or slow, etc...........http://smilie-land.de/t/i-l/lachen/lachen0052.gif

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

im surprised so few voted bikers

everybody thinks cars drive badly, but have u guys seen how dangerous some bikes ride? equally as bad!

for sale :

rotax 122 clutch basket - very low wear, see to believe!

25 piece cdr - brand new $8

17" monitor - flickers when cold $10

castrol chain wax & chain spray - still a lot left $5

Originally posted by fibre@Jul 27 2005, 10:07 PM

im surprised so few voted bikers

everybody thinks cars drive badly, but have u guys seen how dangerous some bikes ride? equally as bad!

I agree. Some bikers can be really dangerous at times. Like me, I have to admit. But in my opinion, many drivers take us as if we are not there.

RIDE SAFELY ON THE ROAD, BURN RUBBER AT THE TRACK

Originally posted by Father John@Jul 27 2005, 11:19 PM

I agree. Some bikers can be really dangerous at times. Like me, I have to admit. But in my opinion, many drivers take us as if we are not there.

:nono: :nono:

Originally posted by Raptor@Dec 28 2004, 10:31 PM

I had a similar like situation before with a taxi, except it was carrying a couple who were on their way to visit some relative's grave in Choa Chu Kang cemetery during the Ching Ming festival.

Traffic was slow and I was on my 929 so I swung out and decided to overtake the taxi since the road was clear ahead. Suddenly the taxi did a right turn into the side lane where the cemetery was coz he had last minute instructions from the couple. No signals and no hand indications shown.

That was when I found out how powerful the front brake of a Honda 929 was. I did a front wheel stand before flipping over the bike and landing on the road on my right shoulder. The bike spun on the road and slid but missed the taxi by inches.

When I went to the taxi driver and asked why he turned without signalling, he asked me back what was the problem. I told him he caused me to crash but he said that my bike did not hit him and he did not see me so there is no isssue and my crash was my own problem. I felt like punching him but I broke my collar bone and it was swelling and hurting like hell.

I told him I was going to make a police report against him and I had to pay for the damages myself. The police told me that I cannot claim that there was an accident since there was no collision!!!!

Next thing I know is I recieved a letter from the TP giving me a warning saying that I failed to keep a proper lookout whilst driving my vehicle!!!!!

Can you beat this????

hmmm as i said before. this is Singapore. our lives, faults and etc are seen by our standard. if you ride bike, you are dangerous coz you can't afford cars. you pay less road tax insurance and COE. you have only 2 wheels. bikes are very fast. you ride big bikes, even faster. no matter what your machine is more dangerous. you are inconsiderate coz you ride. your licence is only class 2 (on the bike). bikers always chiong never look left and right.

i hope someone can prove me wrong that a tp doesnt think like that. after all, it's not just about you.

:lol:

Singapore Pets Forum

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/Picture018-1.jpg SURELY IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

Originally posted by kawa@Dec 25 2004, 01:23 PM

TAXI N BMW DRIVER

the most gone case driver :mad:

now BMW not the worst, E200Merz is THE WORST OF THE WORST

My Standing would be:

1 Taxi

2 Lady driver / E200Merz (worst if merz is a lady driver

One thing I hate most about drivers who dun signal wen they cut lane, esp abruptly, bloody signal damn expensive is it. :angry:

Originally posted by number17@Jul 28 2005, 10:37 AM

coz you can't afford cars. you pay less road tax insurance and COE. your licence is only class 2 (on the bike). bikers always chiong never look left and right.

bikers can't afford cars... care to repeat this in front of the masses of bikers anot?

we pay less road tax and coe, so? Does it gives u the right not to check ur blind spot or signal b4 u turn ah? so we pay less road tax makes ur car king of the road is it? currently i believe the more bikers r swerving to avoid egoistic drivers who couldn't even drive straight...

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11337/tri_daytona675.jpg

counting down again to the final class of license..

riding.. freedom.. it comes together..

hmmm as i said before. this is Singapore. our lives, faults and etc are seen by our standard. if you ride bike, you are dangerous coz you can't afford cars. you pay less road tax insurance and COE. you have only 2 wheels. bikes are very fast. you ride big bikes, even faster. no matter what your machine is more dangerous. you are inconsiderate coz you ride. your licence is only class 2 (on the bike). bikers always chiong never look left and right.

i hope someone can prove me wrong that a tp doesnt think like that. after all, it's not just about you.

I agree with hart. I just feel that just because we cannot afford a car and are riders, does not make us dangerous. Everyone has to play their part.

And what do you mean by we are inconsiderate coz you ride? Does that mean that all bikers are hooligans on the roads, and drivers are angels? And for your information, I'm sure many riders do not just chiong and not look left and right. I know I do, and so do many riders.

Originally posted by Father John@Jul 30 2005, 03:04 AM

I agree with hart. I just feel that just because we cannot afford a car and are riders, does not make us dangerous. Everyone has to play their part.

And what do you mean by we are inconsiderate coz you ride? Does that mean that all bikers are hooligans on the roads, and drivers are angels? And for your information, I'm sure many riders do not just chiong and not look left and right. I know I do, and so do many riders.

You alway anyway how chong de lei. Yesterdya people go back GP Esso , you went kulai. If you look left and right, you should see the sign board which say SINGAPORE. and yesterday was not the first time laio.

Originally posted by WW@Jul 30 2005, 10:53 AM

You alway anyway how chong de lei. Yesterdya people go back GP Esso , you went kulai. If you look left and right, you should see the sign board which say SINGAPORE. and yesterday was not the first time laio.

I talking about Singapore lah. Yesterday, I went wrong because my contact lense's blur liao, and I just follow blindly.

Well most of the singaporean drivers are driving recklessly and inconsiderate for other road users. For those who drives big car (MPV, van, etc...), sports car, like to speed show off always like kissing other vehicles butt and forcing me out of their way either on lane 1 or lane 4 on the expressway and ppl likes to use handphone while driving almost knocking me, I have seen one rider pressing the phone (like sending sms) while riding with one hand travelling at 90km/h on PIE (I was inside the taxi then) sign... I find most drivers are F****** ppl treating riders like sh*t they dun give a damn about us :mad:

face it, majority of drivers are idiots. These are the people who kenna forced by their parents/didnt hear of any other form of transport other than driving/sissies who dont realise they have a huge weapon. more dangerous is that some people in this category are just not born to drive.

i see many people in driving centre whose faces tell me that they are driving because everyone else drives.while its good to have a drivng license, its good to them because they can kill and not be killed(easily).their faces all like nerds and sh*t,full of arroganc those kind.in the circuit cant drive for nuts.

These are the people who think "as long as i drive, i conform to society liao and society accepts me for being a good citizen thats it.i can kill riders and thats not my problem. they are outcasts, orbi, who ask them wanna ride." Sad but true.

if i were the government one day, i will ban driving and sg roads all will be filled with bikes. all safe like hell. now how's that?

Silver636

Originally posted by leewenzhen@Jul 31 2005, 03:19 AM

face it, majority of drivers are idiots. These are the people who kenna forced by their parents/didnt hear of any other form of transport other than driving/sissies who dont realise they have a huge weapon. more dangerous is that some people in this category are just not born to drive.

i see many people in driving centre whose faces tell me that they are driving because everyone else drives.while its good to have a drivng license, its good to them because they can kill and not be killed(easily).their faces all like nerds and sh*t,full of arroganc those kind.in the circuit cant drive for nuts.

These are the people who think "as long as i drive, i conform to society liao and society accepts me for being a good citizen thats it.i can kill riders and thats not my problem. they are outcasts, orbi, who ask them wanna ride." Sad but true.

if i were the government one day, i will ban driving and sg roads all will be filled with bikes. all safe like hell. now how's that?

haha... good idea... but i think cannot judge the book by its cover... rossi also don look very fast on his face.... anyway this prob will be on the road even if u like it or not... we will just have to becareful and anticipate the more suspicious cars that will be dangerous to us...

first in things i look out for will be 'p' plate, type of car(taxi, race wannabe car) , female driver and the speed comparing to other cars...

RIDE TO THE LIMIT OF YR BIKE!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2263/pgturn1ho8.jpg

Reviews of my fast throttle. Have a look!

Reviews by so many dun lie ppl! come have a look!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217369

Originally posted by leewenzhen@Jul 31 2005, 03:19 AM

sounds like ur really pissed with trainee drivers. But dun forget there are still some out there who wana drive for the convenience and the need to (chauffeur, deliveryman, outdoor salesperson, need to send children to school. ppls who stay in par siris and work in boon lay ...etc etc).

But I do agree...some of the drivers are idiots who can't drive, lady drivers are the majority . :slapforehead: See them either siam or get out fast before u get into trouble!! :faint: :nono: o_O

Originally posted by Father John@Jul 30 2005, 12:04 PM

I talking about Singapore lah. Yesterday, I went wrong because my contact lense's blur liao, and I just follow blindly.

Ya. follow them speed blindly. How fast you going?? if you go slow , you should be able to see the sign that say SINGAPORE.

Wad makes u tink tat we bikers cant afford cars.

Wad makes u so sure we are always the unsafe ones.

Wad makes u tink tat bikers are the inconsiderate ones.

Wad makes u tink tat bikers neva look left n right.

Ur claim and statement is totally absurd. Please do ur survey 1st b4 making such absurd claims.

:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ah_KiAt@Aug 5 2005, 08:56 AM

my closest relative had been killed by a taxi driver

bro, sorry to hear that. i know its a lil bit late to reply.

juz want u peeps to write safe. not juz taxi drivers are dangerous, everybody is. so .....SAFE RIDING guys!!!

Feb '05 - Nov '06 ---> KRR150RR (FS7177Z)

Nov '06 - Feb '07 ---> CBR400RRR (FM3727C)

Mar '07 - Nov '14 ---> CB400SI (FT1733K)

Nov '14 - Now ---> NC750X (F******K)

Ride or Die!!!