SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't understand why some riders are like riding as if they have an appointment with their maker.

About a few days ago, there is this SCDF rider on a Yamaha Spark, FBC 54*5, zoomed past me when I am riding on a merging lane into the expressway.

I have nothing to do with ppl zooming past me, but to do that on my left with a few inches away from me is really idiotic. Cause me to jump for nothing.

Wanted to repay what he did to me, but I decided to just keep my cool and continue my trip.

Today while lane splitting on my way to work on a congested AYE, that idiot again zoomed past me when there a little gap between a lorry, me and a car.

Seriously, i always give way when a faster bike comes up behind me. I can't really help going at 60km/h while lane splitting cause my S4 mirrors are pretty wide. (to me) Even if i were to give way, there must be a gap for me to filter into. But just zooming past me without even slowing down is really crap.

I don't give a damn if he crashes in front, beside or behind me. But in the event of him zooming past me and causes me to fall, who is liable?

Really don't understand why such crap riders are out there endangering another rider's life.

dat's wat happened 2 me n my bf..he pillioned me n we were just entering the xpressway when suddenly dis rxz zipped past us on the left..somemore so close..my bf gt shocked coz can feel his body jerking up..i was laughing like mad oredi..it's dangerous for the guy 2 do dat but 2 actually feel the person infrnt of u jumpin is rly funny :cheeky:

today park at downtown shopping center..

forgot to take out cashcard..

after 30mins come back..

GONE !..

CURSE WHOEVER ******* WHO STEAL MY CASHCARD !

~!@#$%^&*() CB KIA !

my cashcard got 12bucks..

CURSE U TILL U WHOLE FAMLIY DIE !

~!@#$%^&*()

FCUKING PISSED !

dun say..dat time i was at marina sq..walked towards escalator den realize forgot 2 take out cashcard den rush back gone le..best is inside only gt 20cents >

Ytd while riding.... another bloody kotek taking up 7 bike lots in SIM carpark... WTF!! I can't be bothered to hide his number plate i just can't give a sh*t anymore...

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/2651_157005600112_874490112_6446488_1128442_n.jpg

heyhey..dis is the time 2 showcase ur "artistic" talent..go get some spray paint n improve on ur graffiti :p

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

heyhey..dis is the time 2 showcase ur "artistic" talent..go get some spray paint n improve on ur graffiti :p

Eva, vah, vah!!!

She's better than FalunDaFa!!

Eva, vah, vah!!!

She's our cub kia magician

To the left to the right

To the sambabeat tonight

She is class with a brass

And she shits on fabregasss

*adapted from the man u cheer "anderson"*:angel::cheeky:

P.S. i am a blues fan!! ZOLAAAAA!! :angel::cheeky:

Ytd while riding.... another bloody kotek taking up 7 bike lots in SIM carpark... WTF!! I can't be bothered to hide his number plate i just can't give a sh*t anymore...

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/2651_157005600112_874490112_6446488_1128442_n.jpg

Wow, SIM got a sheltered carpark? Is it multi storey or what?

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

hahhahaha

kotek. hahaha

then it's time for u and ur other biker friends to park all ur bikes around the car.

see how that kotek can get out of the parking lot. heehe

but hope that the kotek doesnt run over ur bikes can already :cheeky:

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

hahhahaha

kotek. hahaha

then it's time for u and ur other biker friends to park all ur bikes around the car.

see how that kotek can get out of the parking lot. heehe

but hope that the kotek doesnt run over ur bikes can already :cheeky:

Just when i thought it was just a temporary occurance. Check out what i found in the carparks today...

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/2651_157081295112_874490112_6448432_4351149_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/2651_157081315112_874490112_6448434_5875356_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/2651_157081330112_874490112_6448435_7784695_n.jpg

Absolute havoc... i asked the parking warden "whoa how come now car so special can park at bike lot??"

And the poor lady gave a sigh and shook her head, she said that students do not care anymore, when tell the students they can't park they "scold vulgarities" and them and "prevent them from doing their job."

And just when i finished talking to her, i heard angry shouting, i saw a van on the road, the driver was shouting at a girl driver P plate inside a white suzuki swift, screaeming about how he arrived at the lot first and she snatched it away from him.

The poor girl, probably shaken LLST pulled out of the lot and park elsewhere.

I know we pay good money to come to SIM but seriously it does not give one the right to act like a f*cking idiot. Seriously... these people should stick their head up their @ss... see if it fits, and it probably will, pua chee bye... :angry:

whoa~

i thought these things only happen in malaysia ..

then its time for that prankster in you to unlease the potential...

*evil laugh*

the school doesn't issue any warning or summons?

coz if im not wrong SP already issues such stuffs against people who park anyhow

regards,

yours truly.

Just when i thought it was just a temporary occurance. Check out what i found in the carparks today...

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/2651_157081295112_874490112_6448432_4351149_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/2651_157081315112_874490112_6448434_5875356_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/2651_157081330112_874490112_6448435_7784695_n.jpg

Absolute havoc... i asked the parking warden "whoa how come now car so special can park at bike lot??"

And the poor lady gave a sigh and shook her head, she said that students do not care anymore, when tell the students they can't park they "scold vulgarities" and them and "prevent them from doing their job."

And just when i finished talking to her, i heard angry shouting, i saw a van on the road, the driver was shouting at a girl driver P plate inside a white suzuki swift, screaeming about how he arrived at the lot first and she snatched it away from him.

The poor girl, probably shaken LLST pulled out of the lot and park elsewhere.

I know we pay good money to come to SIM but seriously it does not give one the right to act like a f*cking idiot. Seriously... these people should stick their head up their @ss... see if it fits, and it probably will, pua chee bye... :angry:

Aiya, since it's the law of the jungle there already, then go scratch some cars who parked in the bike lot la. Just whack only.

Tell you what I once did. This car parked in a row of bike lots, my usual lot la. So I had to park like another 30 meters away.

Aiyo... legs aching ah... walk extra 30 meters. :angel:

So after I parked, I went against his car... and I was so tired, that I leaned on his car door... my strength failing me, my butt leaned and pressed so hard on his door that the metal dented inwards. :lol:

I tried to push on the door surface here and there, but nope... the dent remained permanent. Can't undo it. Too bad.

Poor me... so tired.... no strength to stand properly after walking 30 extra meters. The tragedy of it all. :angel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

Aiya, since it's the law of the jungle there already, then go scratch some cars who parked in the bike lot la. Just whack only.

Tell you what I once did. This car parked in a row of bike lots, my usual lot la. So I had to park like another 30 meters away.

So after I parked, I went against his car... and I was so tired, that I leaned on his car door... my strength failing me, my butt leaned and pressed so hard on his door that the metal dented inwards. :lol:

I tried to push on the door surface here and there, but nope... the dent remained permanent. Can't undo it. Too bad.

Poor me... so tired.... no strength to stand properly after walking 30 extra meters. The tragedy of it all. :angel:

hahahahah

no strength but your butt strength strong enough to cause a dent at the door uh.. hahaha

or ur butt big? :p

regards,

yours truly.

Eva, vah, vah!!!

She's better than FalunDaFa!!

Eva, vah, vah!!!

She's our cub kia magician

To the left to the right

To the sambabeat tonight

She is class with a brass

And she shits on fabregasss

*adapted from the man u cheer "anderson"*:angel::cheeky:

P.S. i am a blues fan!! ZOLAAAAA!! :angel::cheeky:

LOL!!! :faint::faint::faint:

wah!!!!!!!!!hw the metal can dent 1..ur butt so strong :thumb: lolx

wah!!!!!!!!!hw the metal can dent 1..ur butt so strong :thumb: lolx

Hi there, sexy ass.

U try and press your lovely butt on a car door later when you get back OK? :deal:

Sure dent one. You'll find that car bodies are very very soft these days. Softer than your ass, I'll bet. :angel:

Hi there, sexy ass.

U try and press your lovely butt on a car door later when you get back OK? :deal:

Sure dent one. You'll find that car bodies are very very soft these days. Softer than your ass, I'll bet. :angel:

That time my friend's x9 was blocked some bloody kotek parking illegally in front of the bike lots... he just use his leg zham kick kick kick until the rear bumper came off!! wtf!!

For me, i need to get myself one of those tire pressure gauge thingies... you know... help them check their air pressure and help that "adjust" to "optimum tire pressure" :cheeky:

LOL!!!! CHeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beh!!! Butt of steel!! :lol:

You having lower back pain or lower tummy pain? :lol:

Eh bro, u veli bad la, i ald walk like old man, cannot stand straight, u still laugh @ me! :lol: lower back pain la, coz over exert when doing abs exercises. :faint:

pua chee bye... :angry:

Fwah, absolutely lawless, no need waste $ la, just use house key help remind them not to park there! :lol:

but whateever u do, dun keep doing, coz maybe they waiting nearby to catch next time! :lol:

Eh, bro, u dun seem like the vulgarities type eh? take it easy yeah! :cheeky:

That's 1 power ass! mayb can try if got chance! :lol:

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Today no work coz mc! freaking lower back pain like ****. After c doc wanna go back home - got this msia trailer jit tao wanna "play" with me along BKE...

I lane 3 80kph, he come and try to tailgate.

Then I c him coming i go lane 2 whack to 100kph.

He follow suit to lane 2 again try to tailgate me, when lane 3 totally no cars!

Then i change lane 1 120kph. He still wanna try to race me from lane 2! :eek:

The SUV in front of him in lane 2 also chua dio sai ah tell u. :lol:

Then after that saw 2 TP on shoulder waiting, he guai guai go back to lane 3 @ 60kph...

he too bored wanna find excitement izzit?! :nono:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Hi there, sexy ass.

lol..it's ok..i'll pass i'll pass :p

Today no work coz mc! freaking lower back pain like ****. After c doc wanna go back home - got this msia trailer jit tao wanna "play" with me along BKE...

I lane 3 80kph, he come and try to tailgate.

Then I c him coming i go lane 2 whack to 100kph.

He follow suit to lane 2 again try to tailgate me, when lane 3 totally no cars!

Then i change lane 1 120kph. He still wanna try to race me from lane 2! :eek:

The SUV in front of him in lane 2 also chua dio sai ah tell u. :lol:

Then after that saw 2 TP on shoulder waiting, he guai guai go back to lane 3 @ 60kph...

he too bored wanna find excitement izzit?! :nono:

dey like dat 1..very bo liao..yest oso got dis car bhind me..kept revving his engine dunno for wat..den kene tailgated by lorry..look at right mirror can see white only..den i faster chiong :faint: nxt time we go ride plane n follow dem frm bhind den dey'll know hw it feels..wahahahahaha :cheeky:

dey like dat 1..very bo liao..yest oso got dis car bhind me..kept revving his engine dunno for wat..den kene tailgated by lorry..look at right mirror can see white only..den i faster chiong :faint: nxt time we go ride plane n follow dem frm bhind den dey'll know hw it feels..wahahahahaha :cheeky:

Ya! i feel u gal, that time also 1 big bong bus tailgate me @ peak hours. the light shine right to our face from the mirror, how the bong can i see if it's safe to change lane or not?!?! :angry: He better pray next time his son dun ride bike. :angry:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Where is this place? So jiat lat ah gosh. Sighs..... no respect to bikers. sianz. So does it form a shape of the butt when you press with your butt hahaha.... Then they CSI and take the butt size. You better beware your butt may be busted hohohoho.

YAHHAHHAhahhAHHahAAHA Literally bust your @ss!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Where is this place? So jiat lat ah gosh. Sighs..... no respect to bikers. sianz. So does it form a shape of the butt when you press with your butt hahaha.... Then they CSI and take the butt size. You better beware your butt may be busted hohohoho.

Dunch worry. When they look at the dent they'll conclude that it was a metal sledgehammer that did the dent in.

I've got buns of steel. You won't be able to tell the diff trust me.

Come feel it. FEEL IT! :angel:

who ever screw you by parking their freaking so call car on the bike lot..

use your key and give him a new tattoo:)

Ex - Honda CB400.

Ex - Yamaha Fazer S2.

Ex - Yamaha R1.

Ex - Suzuki Hayabusa.

Ex - Yamaha Spark.

Ex - Yamaha Tmax.

Current -

Honda Jazz.

Kawasaki ZX6R.

wah.. u all so violent ar....

if like that.. i dunno destroy how many cars already....

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Dunch worry. When they look at the dent they'll conclude that it was a metal sledgehammer that did the dent in.

I've got buns of steel. You won't be able to tell the diff trust me.

Come feel it. FEEL IT! :angel:

Hahahahaha farcher basket lucky you not girl if not the BF sure got hard time bonging you Hahahaha. it will be like AH ah ah ouch ah ouch ah ouch....

This is wat i call Song tiah song tiah... (aka shiok pain shiok pain) :lol: