SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

confirm can

hahaha

just make sure the lights dont end up blinding me :p

i will be over at east side tmr evening. see if convenient for me to pop by or smth.

if not can make it next weekend.

cheers!

The cabin dome lights sibei chio !!! :angel:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anw speaking bout silencer, that time i go defu lane there ask one of the mechanic whether can open silencer, he say for our bike model don't have silencer. It's already by default no silencer one. So which is which ?! *Scratch head*

HAHA ! i aslo dunno . I go WYP (AMK Branch) say if want make loud , nd cut the pipe & it cost $250 ! might as well take illegal pipe, Kena $700 also worth it . HEHEEE :cheeky:

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

HAHA ! i aslo dunno . I go WYP (AMK Branch) say if want make loud , nd cut the pipe & it cost $250 ! might as well take illegal pipe, Kena $700 also worth it . HEHEEE :cheeky:

Siao ah you all. Ytd i was coming back from JB.... i ride behind one wave X Jb cub with tebok pipe.... after one minute i lost my hearing.... almost went deaf. The fellow was going flat out on the expressway somemore....

yea zr everything measured to your specifications. Its ok la. We will meet again next time. Drive your car down also don't want ah? In the meantime we will eat good food and have a good time!

pardon me la chris, my bike 11pm then ok from ah beng and then in the day i got to prep for the trip.. Sorry didnt turn up. haha...

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

Siao ah you all. Ytd i was coming back from JB.... i ride behind one wave X Jb cub with tebok pipe.... after one minute i lost my hearing.... almost went deaf. The fellow was going flat out on the expressway somemore....

:lol: that day I was from LTA then otw to WYP i ride behind johor bike (kups) using yoshi pipe and take out silencer . . fuhh ! cannot tahan :faint: cannot wait to cut him and go in front. :faint:

:lol: that day I was from LTA then otw to WYP i ride behind johor bike (kups) using yoshi pipe and take out silencer . . fuhh ! cannot tahan :faint: cannot wait to cut him and go in front. :faint:

you cannot tan han others and u still want to mod your pipe? Be consider and think about others!

you cannot tan han others and u still want to mod your pipe? Be consider and think about others!

:cheeky: butt itchy mahh .. but no too loud like that laa . yoshi sound not bad then still take out silencer . :faint: HAHA !

confirm can

hahaha just make sure the lights dont end up blinding me :p

i will be over at east side tmr evening. see if convenient for me to pop by or smth.

if not can make it next weekend.

cheers!

Okidoki - pls call/sms me b4 u drop in pls .....

Those buggers are bright laaa then kena hidden by the lamps cover leow - how chio also covered up leow ley....

HP: 93891138 :angel:

:lovestruck: uncle lim~ when can test e cabin light?

:cheeky:

u be in office this whole week?

today i change another lightbulb on our cbr... Cursing and swearing as usual... Not bad this time took only half hour to change one bulb down from 2 hours in the past.... Lollol

:lol:

i learnt that it may make the job easier if u remove meter assembly. it's a 3min job. then u have full access to the headlight rear.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Those buggers are bright laaa then kena hidden by the lamps cover leow - how chio also covered up leow ley....

I forgot still got lamp cover! :faint:

If got customized lamp cover, then swee swee liao !! :cheeky:

Is ok la willy let him buy.... then when he sian liao want to sell i buy from him $20

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

today i change another lightbulb on our cbr... Cursing and swearing as usual... Not bad this time took only half hour to change one bulb down from 2 hours in the past.... Lollol

You never took out the head fairing ah? :confused:

:lol:

i learnt that it may make the job easier if u remove meter assembly. it's a 3min job. then u have full access to the headlight rear.

Its ok.... i figured out an easier way by removing the side fairing.... don't even need to remove also if u are daring... about 10 min of fiddling around should get it in.

Is ok la willy let him buy.... then when he sian liao want to sell i buy from him $20
285345_203751766340187_125079614207403_503725_4568204_n.jpg

(Pics own by WYP)

Woaaaah ! :lol: no laa ain't changing pipe, now change target want do lights . Do like WYP do, the projector headlamp. Anyone know how to DIY like above sample?? cause kinda ex quote by WYP . PLUS ! i also want to learnt mahh :angel:

putraboncet - wah the headlamp sibey sexy la. I WANNA DO ALSO SIA !

not bad ahh the lights but the pic above is on X1R not CBR 150 :cheeky: so anyone know how to DIY ? teach me teach me :lol: if not nd spent 180. :faint: