SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not necessarily. Some people weld it dead to prevent theft.

ouhh .. sorry ah if this sound stupid .. still learning, but what's the difference between empty stomach & remove silencer ?? cause, my friends keep sayy why dont i take out silencer & some say tong or empty stomach better ? urmm , care to explain :cheeky:

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

ouhh .. sorry ah if this sound stupid .. still learning, but what's the difference between empty stomach & remove silencer ?? cause, my friends keep sayy why dont i take out silencer & some say tong or empty stomach better ? urmm , care to explain :cheeky:

They probably referring to 2 stroke.... cos i think most of them ride KRR or RxZ right? 2 stroke the catalytic coverter there is the stomach... you remove it the air can just shoot thru.... sound loud and power also there.

ouhh .. yupp .. one of it riding RXZ while one more riding spark , the RXZ guy say empty/tong the stomach as for the spark guy say jst remove silencer . :lol: anyway, for our bike ? is it take out silencer or tong/kosong our pipe ?

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

ouhh .. yupp .. one of it riding RXZ while one more riding spark , the RXZ guy say empty/tong the stomach as for the spark guy say jst remove silencer . :lol: anyway, for our bike ? is it take out silencer or tong/kosong our pipe ?

I also dono.... must ask the more senior riders.

Interest check: CBR150 gathering. All former riders are welcome.

Place: Rasa Thai Seafood Bedok Reservoir Rd

Time/Date: 2Molo - 16 July Sat. 1200h

Notes: Its halal... so all can come.

Namelist:

1. xXxRatedxXx 96440355

2. Willie 93392567

3. zr 91558592 ( KIVed )

4. bay

5. mywishxd

6. d0n^ (only capable of consuming not too spicy items)

7. Limbat

Pending

2. Soundless

Map:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

I also using castrol now haha :angel: You using the semi-syn or the fully-syn? :confused:

using semi

haha

it's not e smoothest oil around, but find it value for money :p

guys, my friend say that CBR 150 can't remove the silencer unless u cut the inner piece .. I'm kinda blurr now cause to what I know all pipes can remove silencer right ?? :confused:

xxxratedxxx is right. tong stomach is more for 2strokes.

there is no stomach in 4stroke bike exhaust. it's all to way to the end where the catalytic convertor + silencer are.

to mod our cbr150, likely need to remove the chrome layer, then cut/saw open the entire pipe. cut/takeout what u want and then weld back the pipe + chrome layer. it's kind of obvious that the pipe is modified before by just looking from the outside.

:cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Beware lim ah boy cheapo semi syn oils.... my mechanic use it on his super 4 just to let it run for 2 days for run in.... when he pour out it was black as night!

:lol:

dint happen for me~

confirm can last 3K km.

i check dipstick level once every 1k - 1.5k km.

oil is still golden-ish in between oil change.

:)

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

ours single cylinder still can ba.... those bigger bike don't play a fool.

btw chris, later where are you parking? :confused: I know got open-space car park behind but I don't want to tear coupon. :angel:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

only 3 of us had lunch & 2 rounds of tea & teh-oh - Don can I use your car as a test fir for my latest LED CABIN DOME LIGHTS...........

confirm can

hahaha

just make sure the lights dont end up blinding me :p

i will be over at east side tmr evening. see if convenient for me to pop by or smth.

if not can make it next weekend.

cheers!

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=