SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

Been calling people to join for so long always nobody... so i will say to you. If you are there you are there. Be there or be square.

hahaha . sorry ah X-Rated, my english "pecah" so the "be there or be square" i lost . :cheeky: BUT ! I will come down if I can come down. ehehehe PLUS ! i'm still new so nd to know the CBR kaki to learnt frm u guys (:

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha . sorry ah X-Rated, my english "pecah" so the "be there or be square" i lost . :cheeky: BUT ! I will come down if I can come down. ehehehe PLUS ! i'm still new so nd to know the CBR kaki to learnt frm u guys (:

Takde pape la.... kau pecah aku pecek..... wait.... that's not right....

docsu - So far for mine i travelled at 150km/hr = 130km/hr which rated mentioned at the above post.

120 still ok but for mine, i go 150, the vibration not that stressful yet i could feel the bike can go further but stop at 150 = (

ohh.. that's something new, so our meter show 120km/h but actual fact it's only 90-100 km/h ? hmm .. but for me getting 120km/h at expressway not a problem (im big, my weight 3 digit, :lol: ) .. max i tried is almost reach 140 km/h . :cheeky:

ohh.. that's something new, so our meter show 120km/h but actual fact it's only 90-100 km/h ? hmm .. but for me getting 120km/h at expressway not a problem (im big, my weight 3 digit, :lol: ) .. max i tried is almost reach 140 km/h . :cheeky:

I and my 90kg bro.... about 160 we can hit our meter 120.... every gear must rev till 8 and beyond.

Its ok.... i figured out an easier way by removing the side fairing.... don't even need to remove also if u are daring... about 10 min of fiddling around should get it in.

:thumb:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211580[/ATTACH]

(Pics own by WYP)

Woaaaah ! :lol: no laa ain't changing pipe, now change target want do lights . Do like WYP do, the projector headlamp. Anyone know how to DIY like above sample?? cause kinda ex quote by WYP . PLUS ! i also want to learnt mahh :angel:

wow...looks good.

complete w/ angle eye somemore.

if it's $180, i think price still ok.

if u were to order those magnifying lens online and DIY, i think cost may be around $180 also.

i'm curious how they managed to fit in the lens considering how little space there is behind the headlight assembly~

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

wow...looks good.

if u were to order those magnifying lens online and DIY, i think cost may be around $180 also.

i'm curious how they managed to fit in the lens considering how little space there is behind the headlight assembly~

yeaaah , looks sweeet ! for one pair is $180 . still thinking to DIY or go WYP . But DIY idk how to do . hehs :cheeky:

wow...looks good.

yeaaah , looks sweeet ! for one pair is $180 . still thinking to DIY or go WYP . But DIY idk how to do . hehs :cheeky:

Eh got budget options available at Sim lim you don wan... go what WYP tio ketok by all those shops....

that's why i want ask any peeps interested ? we can DIY tgt + we can learn esp noob like me . :angel:

that's why i want ask any peeps interested ? we can DIY tgt + we can learn esp noob like me . :angel:

Waiting for uncle lim to bring in his stuff.... for now not urgent to do lighting.... i have no interest in making a chingay bike. http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/559474/data/f1jpg1298179998887-data.jpg