SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

Waiting for uncle lim to bring in his stuff.... for now not urgent to do lighting.... i have no interest in making a chingay bike. http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/559474/data/f1jpg1298179998887-data.jpg

hahaha, we'll wait aites (:

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waiting for uncle lim to bring in his stuff.... for now not urgent to do lighting.... i have no interest in making a chingay bike. http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/559474/data/f1jpg1298179998887-data.jpg

hahaha, we'll wait aites (:

Huh ??? bring in what stuff mate ??? Leds lighting - simlim tower got plenty - but pls come see my CHINGAY bike 1st laaaaaaa

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Huh ??? bring in what stuff mate ??? Leds lighting - simlim tower got plenty - but pls come see my CHINGAY bike 1st laaaaaaa

haha your chingay bike!

Uncle lim, i am more and more in admiration of you! You learn things very fast! :cheeky:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

yeaaah , looks sweeet ! for one pair is $180 . still thinking to DIY or go WYP . But DIY idk how to do . hehs :cheeky:

:lol:

im sure it's going to be hard to DIY

there was a fellow forum user selling a pair of projector lens some time back for like $90. but the lens were huge, more meant for cars. there's no way that kind of lens is going to fit into our cbr150 without protruding out from behind the headlight assembly.

:giddy:

get the lights if u have got e budget!

Eh got budget options available at Sim lim you don wan... go what WYP tio ketok by all those shops....

which shop in SLT do u recommend?

i always got problem finding parts there~

some of the shops dont even carry T10 wedge bulb. :faint:

and when i finally found one, the selling price was like $4.50 per bulb.

at that kind of price, i can buy 5-SMT LED T10 wedge on ebay and still get some change leftover.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

there was a fellow forum user selling a pair of projector lens some time back for like $90. but the lens were huge, more meant for cars. there's no way that kind of lens is going to fit into our cbr150 without protruding out from behind the headlight assembly.

at that kind of price, i can buy 5-SMT LED T10 wedge on ebay and still get some change leftover.

When meet you then tell you... this one secret cannot anyhow post all over the forum.

Guys - I selling those Projector lamps at s$50 a pair laaaaaa - T10 normal glass type i will pass u guys for free if the LEDs buyer leave them with me..... lets do some DIY leyyy ...... Don, I need your car laaaaaaa ...

Guys - I selling those Projector lamps at s$50 a pair laaaaaa - T10 normal glass type i will pass u guys for free if the LEDs buyer leave them with me..... lets do some DIY leyyy ...... Don, I need your car laaaaaaa ...

285345_203751766340187_125079614207403_503725_4568204_n.jpg

uncle lim, i buy frm u but u teach me how to DIY laa , can can can ? (: if i buy frm u but i also donno how to fix it , no use :angel: I want the same like the picture above . :cheeky:

huh? uncle lim, u mean u can do up projector lens for the headlight also!? im impressed! :thumb: let's examine this DIY project!

my poor offpeak car can only come out during offpeak hours leh~

i.e. Sat 3pm onwards and Sun full day.

will u be in office boh? :)

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

Mai ka li gong. Hor li gian

Wahhhhhhhhh U bad laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Arrrrrrrrrrrr

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211882[/ATTACH]

uncle lim, i buy frm u but u teach me how to DIY laa , can can can ? (: if i buy frm u but i also donno how to fix it , no use :angel: I want the same like the picture above . :cheeky:

Errrrrrr we must check your needs 1st - laaaaa if u cant DIY then must let shop do a PRO-JOB but must pay looorrrrrr

Uncle lim do for you also pun eh sai.... you buy for him cigarette

Heeeee heeee now U really BAD........ heee heeee

can can (: if not Prata & kopi laa .. :lol:

I love Roti-Prata ...... & Teh-Si ...........

huh? uncle lim, u mean u can do up projector lens for the headlight also!? im impressed! :thumb: let's examine this DIY project! my poor offpeak car can only come out during offpeak hours leh~

i.e. Sat 3pm onwards and Sun full day. will u be in office boh? :)

Most aftermarket Projector lamps must be mounted outside the Headlamps case.

I will be in this sat & sun laaaa if u wan to comeby lor

Vampire car

No No CHINGAY CAR laaaaaaaaaaaaa

Most aftermarket Projector lamps must be mounted outside the Headlamps case.

I will be in this sat & sun laaaa if u wan to comeby lor

steady~

is 3pm on sunday afternoon good?

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

err, guys, so this sun uncle lim gonna try do the projector lamp ??

Errrrrr Puteri ............... U wan to DIY the Projector lamp where huh !!!! see the specs on my FB ( lim battery) can !!

haha

dont wake up so early leh~ sat afternoon then bah meet @ ard 3.45pm good?

ON.................laaaaaa

@fishy............. ring ring .... ring ring ..... i need help again on the rear PC....... Don buying KOPI for U & I will get TEH-SI siew tai........

Got a chance to try out my friend's new CBR250R.... looks good, huge plastic fairings, 12 litre tank, nissin brakes, one main light and 2 pole lights.... It is super blindingly bright... the brake light and signal lamps are also equally blinding.... The seat is a bit hard.... and the vibration strong. According to him the acceleration is non existent as it is single cylinder EFI. Comes with autochoke as do most FI bikes have nowadays. The bike can easily cruise at 120km/h.... Tank is 13 litres.... fuel consumption untested... should be about 30-40km/l..

Good potential sports touring bike... too bad no mainstand. And the rear tail lamp looks like a CBF150... =.=

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J3_liDBfbvs/TMsaHyO0yKI/AAAAAAAAzQ8/1afTqlSsUs0/s1600/2011%2BHonda%2BCBR250R%2BBlack.jpg

Edited by xXxRatedxXx

Errrrrr Puteri ............... U wan to DIY the Projector lamp where huh !!!! see the specs on my FB ( lim battery) can !!

ON.................laaaaaa

@fishy............. ring ring .... ring ring ..... i need help again on the rear PC....... Don buying KOPI for U & I will get TEH-SI siew tai........

Np uncle lim. Will be there tml after i meet my client ! Around afternoon time. :angel:

Got a chance to try out my friend's new CBR250R.... looks good, huge plastic fairings, 12 litre tank, nissin brakes, one main light and 2 pole lights.... It is super blindingly bright... the brake light and signal lamps are also equally blinding.... The seat is a bit hard.... and the vibration strong. According to him the acceleration is non existent as it is single cylinder EFI. Comes with autochoke as do most FI bikes have nowadays. The bike can easily cruise at 120km/h.... Tank is 13 litres.... fuel consumption untested... should be about 30-40km/l..

Good potential sports touring bike... too bad no mainstand. And the rear tail lamp looks like a CBF150... =.=

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J3_liDBfbvs/TMsaHyO0yKI/AAAAAAAAzQ8/1afTqlSsUs0/s1600/2011%2BHonda%2BCBR250R%2BBlack.jpg

shiok sia! Hahaha! How much OTR?