SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

low brake fluid is one of the tell-tale sign of worn out brakepads.

do the visual check as per recommended by xxxratedxxx.

autosol can work if the rust isn't deep enough.

when it's really beyond cure, sandpaper away e rust and spray a coat of paint

get those metallic color paint, cantik lagi.

:)

Thanks bro...u are such an experienced rider....anyway today i just wash my bike and sad to see a portion of my tank paintwork and my right sticker have faded....

Thanks bro...u are such an experienced rider....anyway today i just wash my bike and sad to see a portion of my tank paintwork and my right sticker have faded....

no prob. anyone can become experienced after paying enough fees for 'lessons' from bikeshops.

:lol:

i supposed u r referring to the original stickers? what color is yr bike? maybe it's time to rip off e original stickers and put nicer ones on. :p

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

no prob. anyone can become experienced after paying enough fees for 'lessons' from bikeshops.

:lol:

i supposed u r referring to the original stickers? what color is yr bike? maybe it's time to rip off e original stickers and put nicer ones on. :p

can try polishing then waxing it to keep the bike shiney. hhaha...

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

Guys,

Battery Reconditioning Session by our CTEK XS4003 & XS7000 Battery Chargers (FOC) this Sunday 11th Sept 8.30am-2pm only - pls call 93891138 to avoid waiting.

As B4 no need to buy anything or bring anything, jus come & I'll buy coffee/tea as well.

In Celebration of Hari Raya - Lim Battery is providing a full Halah Satay Brunch Treat - Vegetatrian & VEGAN are also welcome - for all those who cannot eat our food because of moral, personal or legal reasons - pls bring your own food ( Halah ONLY Pls ) so I can cook for U using our newest Infared Cooker Grill - QookJoy.

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Guys,

Battery Reconditioning Session by our CTEK XS4003 & XS7000 Battery Chargers (FOC) this Sunday 11th Sept 8.30am-2pm only - pls call 93891138 to avoid waiting.

As B4 no need to buy anything or bring anything, jus come & I'll buy coffee/tea as well.

In Celebration of Hari Raya - Lim Battery is providing a full Halah Satay Brunch Treat - Vegetatrian & VEGAN are also welcome - for all those who cannot eat our food because of moral, personal or legal reasons - pls bring your own food ( Halah ONLY Pls ) so I can cook for U using our newest Infared Cooker Grill - QookJoy.

You obviously havent change engine oil before.... cos then you will realize.... this bike no filter one... LOL! (If have then im LOL-ing at myself).

oh lol...thks for e advice...if nt will kena carrot by bikeshop liao...

Also any symptoms to take note if its time to change EO??? i.e: bike no tat powerful, etc...

Anyone noe abt it??

we know.

u mean u don't?

Feel like changing a sticker...Don know where to buy haha

219 sticker shop.

they seem to be pretty popular.

price-wise, doing up the whole bike w/ sticker may cost u abt just as much to do a new single color paintwork.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

oh lol...thks for e advice...if nt will kena carrot by bikeshop liao...

Also any symptoms to take note if its time to change EO??? i.e: bike no tat powerful, etc...

when gear changing feels rough, then it's about time.

if unsure whether gear change feels rough or not, then follow the recommended intervals.

mineral oil - 1,000km

semi syn - 3,000km

fully syn - 5,000km

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

hardcore much? hahaha . how u abuse yr machine , can share ? hahaha

Keep rolling the throttle on off on off while lanesplitting... make the chain stretch

Then when got straight road whack the throttle open till 8K RPM then shift up.

Then when want to slow down i just whack down gear don't care make the RPM fly into the sky i never press brake one...

1st gear moving off i like to rev then throw the clutch make the bike surge forward.

And sometime i lazy to ignition off the bike.... i just roll to a stop in gear 1 stall the engine then get off.

This bike can take huge amounts of abuse and still continue running... In our gang got one guy's bike bang 5 times by car/bike/van.... he still riding it.... mine kana bang twice already.... and countless other times under previous owners my steering yoke crack already still can continue riding. Also got one of our gang coolant dry just ride..... But he sad la... Engine oil also dry up piston seize.... lololol!!!!!

Edited by xXxRatedxXx

Keep rolling the throttle on off on off while lanesplitting... make the chain stretch

Then when want to slow down i just whack down gear don't care make the RPM fly into the sky i never press brake one...

1st gear moving off i like to rev then throw the clutch make the bike surge forward.

And sometime i lazy to ignition off the bike.... i just roll to a stop in gear 1 stall the engine then get off.

This bike can take huge amounts of abuse and still continue running... In our gang got one guy's bike bang 5 times by car/bike/van.... he still riding it.... mine kana bang twice already.... and countless other times under previous owners my steering yoke crack already still can continue riding. Also got one of our gang coolant dry just ride..... But he sad la... Engine oil also dry up piston seize.... lololol!!!!!

POWER ! :thumb: upsz for our CBR 150 ! hahaha.

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

hi guys!! im quite interested in the CBR 150. Any ideas how much would the price of the 2nd hand cbr150 bike would be? with coe left abt 5 yrs??and insurance quote for 22 yo who just passed the tp test??thanks!!! =)

You wanna buy mine? Mine left 2 years only. So you tell me how much you looking at. Insurance $700

when gear changing feels rough, then it's about time.

if unsure whether gear change feels rough or not, then follow the recommended intervals.

mineral oil - 1,000km

semi syn - 3,000km

fully syn - 5,000km

yeah this is the guide line.

i duno why your bike cannot tahan the fully syn after u do all these only.used to ride harder than you but my bike is ok with the fully syn.

hi guys!! im quite interested in the CBR 150. Any ideas how much would the price of the 2nd hand cbr150 bike would be? with coe left abt 5 yrs??and insurance quote for 22 yo who just passed the tp test??thanks!!! =)

yup. up to you to choose.but choose wisely from the owners / shops that u are buying from... my advice is get something that is easy to ride, and that is able to sell in the near future. Don't end up renewing the COE and stuff cause its not worth it. Well end of the day its up to you to choose, some say u shld get this some say u shld get that, so think thru before committing.

he where will have insurance $700.

he confirm wont have it in the 700 range. prolly 800ish to 900 for 3rd party?

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

we know.

u mean u don't?

219 sticker shop.

they seem to be pretty popular.

price-wise, doing up the whole bike w/ sticker may cost u abt just as much to do a new single color paintwork.

hehe i think i wait til the paintwork faded fully then i respray....I just renew my insurance and find the price average....

Guys,

Battery Reconditioning?...mean ?...i Got One old battery..

Battery Battery Reconditioning