CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

plan is to get longer brackets so that the projector can sit further inside the headlamp assembly.

and of course, to rotate the projector the correct way so that i don't get slanted line of light again. :p

akan datang!

Confirmed DIY Master ................. :bow: :bow: :bow:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Bro, swee sia!! Ready to mount on the bike liao mah? :cheeky:

not ready

as shared, 1st attempt, the projector sticks out from behind headlight assembly too much. after mounting it on, front fork will hit the projector when i swing handlebar to left fully.

have re-positioned the projector more into the headlight casing liao. havent mount the 2nd attempt onto bike yet.

now i pray that the rubber dust cover for the headlight casing doesnt melt due to the higher wattage of H11 bulb.

Confirmed DIY Master ................. :bow: :bow: :bow:

no master around here~

only trial & error

if the H11 does melt the rubber dust cover, have got to trouble u to get H3 connector from your supplier friend

if not i got to go buy lor mai kai & use the aluminium foil as dust cover already.

:p

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

last time zed tell me i think 150 ah. yss fully adjustable.. i think its quite ok. but zed buy used ones.. NSR SP's YSS. only i think 70.

Chris: i have YSS scorpio for NSR150 currently mounted on my bike. may want to let go. drop me a PM we discuss k? :)

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

projector light mounted. now waiting to see if the rubber dust cover can take the heat.

uncle lim: any chance u carry lapis blue H8? thinking of swopping out the H11 55W bulb in the projector lens to H8 35W. i guess having lower wattage can help keep the lamp cooler and easier to run. also looking for H8/H11 bulb holder. let me know if you have it. if not, i will need to order from ebay. thanks!

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

Don, no wories those rubber cover are design to take heat - anyway i do have the Lapis Blue in H8 12 v 35watt

uncle lim, in office tmr? (25th Aug)

i'm on leave. can popby to buy e lapis~

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

Yes pls comeby - we go hv coffee .......... U bringing yr bike for me to see the DIYing ornot ? ?

yah man..that was my intention too.

now it looks even better w/ blue lapis.

haha.

set a date & time and i bring the bike down for u to inspect~

aside, i will be detailing a post on the DIY process completed with photos.

akan datang~

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

yah man..that was my intention too.

now it looks even better w/ blue lapis.

haha.

set a date & time and i bring the bike down for u to inspect~

aside, i will be detailing a post on the DIY process completed with photos.

akan datang~

Sorry I miss u that day - I was out buying O'rings ..... Do comeby, i will be traveling next week then mostly likely do a DIY cum battery reconditioning after Hari Raya ......

HP: 93891138 :angel: