SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

plan is to get longer brackets so that the projector can sit further inside the headlamp assembly.

and of course, to rotate the projector the correct way so that i don't get slanted line of light again. :p

akan datang!

Confirmed DIY Master ................. :bow: :bow: :bow:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Bro, swee sia!! Ready to mount on the bike liao mah? :cheeky:

not ready

as shared, 1st attempt, the projector sticks out from behind headlight assembly too much. after mounting it on, front fork will hit the projector when i swing handlebar to left fully.

have re-positioned the projector more into the headlight casing liao. havent mount the 2nd attempt onto bike yet.

:cheeky:

now i pray that the rubber dust cover for the headlight casing doesnt melt due to the higher wattage of H11 bulb.

Confirmed DIY Master ................. :bow: :bow: :bow:

no master around here~

only trial & error

haha

if the H11 does melt the rubber dust cover, have got to trouble u to get H3 connector from your supplier friend

if not i got to go buy lor mai kai & use the aluminium foil as dust cover already.

:p

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

last time zed tell me i think 150 ah. yss fully adjustable.. i think its quite ok. but zed buy used ones.. NSR SP's YSS. only i think 70.

Chris: i have YSS scorpio for NSR150 currently mounted on my bike. may want to let go. drop me a PM we discuss k? :)

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

projector light mounted. now waiting to see if the rubber dust cover can take the heat.

uncle lim: any chance u carry lapis blue H8? thinking of swopping out the H11 55W bulb in the projector lens to H8 35W. i guess having lower wattage can help keep the lamp cooler and easier to run. also looking for H8/H11 bulb holder. let me know if you have it. if not, i will need to order from ebay. thanks!

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

Don, no wories those rubber cover are design to take heat - anyway i do have the Lapis Blue in H8 12 v 35watt

uncle lim, in office tmr? (25th Aug)

i'm on leave. can popby to buy e lapis~

:angel:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

Yes pls comeby - we go hv coffee .......... U bringing yr bike for me to see the DIYing ornot ? ?

yah man..that was my intention too.

now it looks even better w/ blue lapis.

haha.

set a date & time and i bring the bike down for u to inspect~

aside, i will be detailing a post on the DIY process completed with photos.

akan datang~

:cool:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

yah man..that was my intention too.

now it looks even better w/ blue lapis.

haha.

set a date & time and i bring the bike down for u to inspect~

aside, i will be detailing a post on the DIY process completed with photos.

akan datang~

:cool:

Sorry I miss u that day - I was out buying O'rings ..... Do comeby, i will be traveling next week then mostly likely do a DIY cum battery reconditioning after Hari Raya ......

HP: 93891138 :angel: