SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

he where will have insurance $700.

yeah this is the guide line.

i duno why your bike cannot tahan the fully syn after u do all these only.used to ride harder than you but my bike is ok with the fully syn.

yup. up to you to choose.but choose wisely from the owners / shops that u are buying from... my advice is get something that is easy to ride, and that is able to sell in the near future. Don't end up renewing the COE and stuff cause its not worth it. Well end of the day its up to you to choose, some say u shld get this some say u shld get that, so think thru before committing.

he confirm wont have it in the 700 range. prolly 800ish to 900 for 3rd party?

Senior ZR knows more than me...... ya prolly 8-9.

Ya my bike think spoil already.... maybe piston ring abit leak cos sometime i smell burning engine oil from the exhaust... that's why i whack till spoil the oil so fast. But fully syn really very nice to rev.... the bike shoot to the red line very fast.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep rolling the throttle on off on off while lanesplitting... make the chain stretch

Then when got straight road whack the throttle open till 8K RPM then shift up.

Then when want to slow down i just whack down gear don't care make the RPM fly into the sky i never press brake one...

1st gear moving off i like to rev then throw the clutch make the bike surge forward.

And sometime i lazy to ignition off the bike.... i just roll to a stop in gear 1 stall the engine then get off.

This bike can take huge amounts of abuse and still continue running... In our gang got one guy's bike bang 5 times by car/bike/van.... he still riding it.... mine kana bang twice already.... and countless other times under previous owners my steering yoke crack already still can continue riding. Also got one of our gang coolant dry just ride..... But he sad la... Engine oil also dry up piston seize.... lololol!!!!!

whoa!!! really hardcore man...but its pretty easy to hit 7 rpm rite??? i everytime gear 1 rpm 7 den can feel e bike moving off....

hehe i think i wait til the paintwork faded fully then i respray....I just renew my insurance and find the price average....

hhaha i think another choice is u can try stickerin the bike at 219 or aunties shop. think 280 onwards.

Battery Reconditioning?...mean ?...i Got One old battery..

Battery Battery Reconditioning

batt recon meaning desulpahte your batt meaning extending its lifespan and sort of like maintaining your batteries even though they are maint free...

Senior ZR knows more than me...... ya prolly 8-9.

Ya my bike think spoil already.... maybe piston ring abit leak cos sometime i smell burning engine oil from the exhaust... that's why i whack till spoil the oil so fast. But fully syn really very nice to rev.... the bike shoot to the red line very fast.

i where got senior. You gg to upgrade to blackbird liao.. where got senior. same same la.

whoa!!! really hardcore man...but its pretty easy to hit 7 rpm rite??? i everytime gear 1 rpm 7 den can feel e bike moving off....

hahha ya.. i think i was too fat to make the bike go fast. hahahahahah

hi guys,

may i knw wad does obo means in bikemart section???

i think u mean ono is it?

ono = or nearest offer.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

ono = or nearest offer.

cpt zr is obo leh....

lol. this one i duno liao but i suspect typo cos look at n and b at the keyboard.... oh well ask the seller lo.

hi guys!! im quite interested in the CBR 150. Any ideas how much would the price of the 2nd hand cbr150 bike would be? with coe left abt 5 yrs??and insurance quote for 22 yo who just passed the tp test??thanks!!! =)

Hey aligator........ I selling my Grey CBR150 for 2.2k COE balance 3.5 years. low mileage 21k, HID, LED Stop & Signal lamps on large rear BOX, new number plate FBFxxxx, Voltmeter & 1 owner.

View this sunday....ok?

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Hey aligator........ I selling my Grey CBR150 for 2.2k COE balance 3.5 years. low mileage 21k, HID, LED Stop & Signal lamps on large rear BOX, new number plate FBFxxxx, Voltmeter & 1 owner.

View this sunday....ok?

uncle lim's bike is one of those worth the buy.. because his is geniune mileage, and his condition of bike is always sheltered and hardly ridden.

except to dapao and buy 4d. worth your consideration and time to view da bike.

Edited by Cpt.ZR
spelling error

You wanna buy mine? Mine left 2 years only. So you tell me how much you looking at. Insurance $700

still deciding though. if i wanna get, i think im getting those with 4 -5 yrs coe left bro. anyway thanks for offering!!=)

yup. up to you to choose.but choose wisely from the owners / shops that u are buying from... my advice is get something that is easy to ride, and that is able to sell in the near future. Don't end up renewing the COE and stuff cause its not worth it. Well end of the day its up to you to choose, some say u shld get this some say u shld get that, so think thru before committing.

yeap bro, definitely will think it through. i still have a long time to decide. bro why renewing coe is not worth it ahhh??care to explain to me bro?hehe thanksss =)

View this sunday....ok?

still quite a long way to get my license bro. i'll contact u agn when i alrdy got my license. thx broo

hhaha i think another choice is u can try stickerin the bike at 219 or aunties shop. think 280 onwards.

batt recon meaning desulpahte your batt meaning extending its lifespan and sort of like maintaining your batteries even though they are maint free...

i where got senior. You gg to upgrade to blackbird liao.. where got senior. same same la.

hahha ya.. i think i was too fat to make the bike go fast. hahahahahah

ono = or nearest offer.

Thanks for the info..i think i will look into it..i still love my paintwork and i just bought a new battery..about 40 plus at lab

still quite a long way to get my license bro. i'll contact u agn when i alrdy got my license. thx broo

HAHAHA OKIDOKI............

no it not in working condition...i thought of recondition it back so can use again

Dead battery cannot be revived mate.................

uncle lim's bike is one of those worth the buy.. because his is geniune mileage, and his condition of bike is always sheltered and hardly ridden.

except to dapao and buy 4d. worth your consideration and time to view da bike.

Thank you for your kind comments - U hv also help maintain her - remember we changed the Eend-Can !!!! Btw u free to comeby on sunday CTEK battery reconditioning session 8.30am - 2pm only.

I jux wanna noe will dis wonderful bike

Hits SG....

It is already here for quite a while leow........

still deciding though. if i wanna get, i think im getting those with 4 -5 yrs coe left bro. anyway thanks for offering!!=)

yeap bro, definitely will think it through. i still have a long time to decide. bro why renewing coe is not worth it ahhh??care to explain to me bro?hehe thanksss =)

cause if u are getting a coe ending bike, high chance its been clocking alot of mileage already, then lets say u got it for 1k. which is highly not possible, then factor in the fixing fees, admin fees.. then when its time to renew coe its abouts 2k range, so total how much u spend liao? then u still have to rmb road tax for bikes after 10 yrs is increasing IE) 10th year 110% 11th year 120 % so on so on till max is 150%. so u do the math..

and people wont really wanna spend like 2 to 3 k on a 10YO bike... lets just say u are the end consumer. got a bike, 10+ yrs old, for 2 to 3k will u buy it? if your ans is a no. high chance ppl also wont sell it. unless u are talking about high demand bikes. ie) super4. drz or other 400ccs.

ANDAND... trust me, you wont be able to stay long in the cl2b segment.. unless your bike is like under super alot of loan, and you cannot tahan, then you have no choice... PRolly when u try a cl2a, u will be like, IMMA BUY MESELF A SUPA 4. haha. yeah u will get power hungry eventually... so i am telling you whats going to happen in the future lor...

So, you gotta think far if u wanna commit or not. if u think u wanna settle for a very good 2b bike and use it for at least 3 yrs, then i can strongly encourage u to get a newer and more ex 2b bike. if u are like going to upsize your mcValue lunch after a yr, then prolly u just get a 'good enough' bike for a year that u are able to sell after yr 2b ...

Thanks for the info..i think i will look into it..i still love my paintwork and i just bought a new battery..about 40 plus at lab

ok la i forgot how much a batt cost liao hahah.

Edited by Cpt.ZR

; hi guys ! you'll know where to get mirrors for out bike ? ah boy got or not ? if can i want like koso or rectangle mirror but idk if can fit or not. Mine gone liao frm the skidded last month . :cheeky: anyway, uncle Lim ! i want join u guys for the battery recondition & get to know u peeps but sadly got raya outing lah . sad muchh :C

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

; hi guys ! you'll know where to get mirrors for out bike ? ah boy got or not ? if can i want like koso or rectangle mirror but idk if can fit or not. Mine gone liao frm the skidded last month . :cheeky: anyway, uncle Lim ! i want join u guys for the battery recondition & get to know u peeps but sadly got raya outing lah . sad muchh :C

AHb oy have. Chiong one pair for $10..... Everfit sell original one SIDE for $20.

A really good guide here...thks bro don.... =)

no prob~

:)

wow. u guys sure r hard riders man.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

i've seen some 3yr old bikes look older than my 8yr old bike. so it really depends on how the owner maintains it.

whether renewing COE is a burden depends on your finances. if the bike is in gd condition, there is no reason not to renew COE. except when you can't cough up the COE renewal amount, which can set u back around $2k+ by today's standards. this renewal amount cannot be paid off in instalments. not everyone can or is willing to part with this lump sum payment.

renewing COE is also deem as a worthy investment for a gd condition bike because if the bike do really breaks down beyond economic repair, you can still scrap it and claim back the unconsumed part of the COE.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

I jux wanna noe will dis wonderful bike

Hits SG....

then u've got to be specific.

u r looking for CBR150 2011 right?

:faint:

yes, koso and those rectangle mirror can be fixed. either at the original mirror location or on the handle bar. if fix at the mirror position, the aftermarket mirrors may look abit awkward.

i took off the original mirrors and replace w/ bolt + nut to cover up the hole. then mount rectangle mirrors on handlebar. u can see the mirrors from my avatar.

as the mirror mounting position is different and mirror stem not as long as the original mirrors, i sacrifice abit of the rear view. i.e. the mirror cant allow me to see as far back behind. but it gives me more side view.

most importantly, i got blue tinted mirrors that reduce glare from HID or ultra bright headlights from vehicle behind me.

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=