SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Old School Honda C70

drumbeat

nice bike kelvin. wat plate is the bike. is it an original round headlight one?

yeah im ok la. not too bad. yes im still working at GAP. we shld meet up soon. coffee or something? i dont think i have the log book you know. i'll go look for it then i'll let u know bro. my bike now is at the workshop undergoing an overhaul. shld be ready this week.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice bike kelvin. wat plate is the bike. is it an original round headlight one?

yeah im ok la. not too bad. yes im still working at GAP. we shld meet up soon. coffee or something? i dont think i have the log book you know. i'll go look for it then i'll let u know bro. my bike now is at the workshop undergoing an overhaul. shld be ready this week.

hey.. tks. yes true C70 in the log book like urs. F plate.

i did send u the log book by post the same week we did the transfer.

yeah, we should meet up once ur bike is ready.

yah, it's a good addition to my C70, although i'm not sure if it'll fit into my concept.

if u no use sell me cheap :p

regards

i consider it ah bro... will see how te box will fit to my outlook of the bike....

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/z0obay/Vandamme.gif

Wait for me leh~ my bike still haven't transform finish... Lol... Maybe when mine is ready then i organise outing and hopefully it will a nice one.

Lord bear you stay at bukit panjang there? I think i see your bike before. I spotted another c70 yesterday at the HDB area near jurong IMM. Green colour, not bad.

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

Wait for me leh~ my bike still haven't transform finish... Lol... Maybe when mine is ready then i organise outing and hopefully it will a nice one.

Lord bear you stay at bukit panjang there? I think i see your bike before. I spotted another c70 yesterday at the HDB area near jurong IMM. Green colour, not bad.

hee.. ok ok. keep us posted by then.

was the green c70 parked on the pavement? i always see it there.

We will wait until all the cubs r out of the workshops then we can have our meet - up. I suggest we meet at Seletar Dam or Arab St for sheesha or the Padang.

Btw, how many rides the C70 n how many rides the C70D?

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

great suggestion! let's meet up and ride around, and let people "Meet the Nicest People On A Honda Cub"

a new direction, a new inspiration

http://www.easyriders.jp/complete/nm/nhm_gallery/cub_red1_s2.jpghttp://www.easyriders.jp/complete/nm/nhm_gallery/cub_be1_s2.jpg

hee.. ok ok. keep us posted by then.

was the green c70 parked on the pavement? i always see it there.

Yeah, wonder if the owner belongs to this forum..

bro now oredi 5th may!!!

:giddy:

We will wait until all the cubs r out of the workshops then we can have our meet - up. I suggest we meet at Seletar Dam or Arab St for sheesha or the Padang.

Btw, how many rides the C70 n how many rides the C70D?

Great man, finally gonna have outing.

looks like more cubbers r speaking now!...but all look nice leh...i tink mine is de ugliest.very paiseh to meet ar.no time to do anything to de bike.if wanna do also dunno where to start.

Mine also undergoing transformation so not so fast. Maybe you can start by a fresh paint and cleaning up all the rust and autosol the metal stuff.

looks like more cubbers r speaking now!...but all look nice leh...i tink mine is de ugliest.very paiseh to meet ar.no time to do anything to de bike.if wanna do also dunno where to start.

wanna do up? if u intend to change rims and spokes, look for me, am changing wheels so u can take the entire wheelset if u like, tire spokes rims hub, just plug and play, no sprocket no brake cover though.

i should think mine is superb condition, and won't take more than just a bike wash to get the wheels gleaming again. have to meet in jurong area with your own transport to carry the wheels though :)

a new direction, a new inspiration

http://www.easyriders.jp/complete/nm/nhm_gallery/cub_red1_s2.jpghttp://www.easyriders.jp/complete/nm/nhm_gallery/cub_be1_s2.jpg

wanna do up? if u intend to change rims and spokes, look for me, am changing wheels so u can take the entire wheelset if u like, tire spokes rims hub, just plug and play, no sprocket no brake cover though.

i should think mine is superb condition, and won't take more than just a bike wash to get the wheels gleaming again. have to meet in jurong area with your own transport to carry the wheels though :)

you changing the entire wheelset ah bro?

Guest cafebleu

hey guys, im thinking of getting a c70. Have not tried riding one before. Is it very slow? can carry pillion and cruise comfortably?

hey guys, im thinking of getting a c70. Have not tried riding one before. Is it very slow? can carry pillion and cruise comfortably?

i dono by the definition slow ah bro...

Some ppl say 100km/h oso slow!!!

But i have gone about 90km/h with pillion before. For mine, cruising is ard 80km/h la. Its more of a joyride lah not for speed busters

Wow! Cruising at 80km/h is very fast indeed. Zoobay, did u modified yr engine using the EX5 parts meaning reboring, change from 3 gear changes to 4 gears? Stock C70 only have 3 gears n top speed is abt 70km/h to 80km/h.

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

Guest cafebleu
i dono by the definition slow ah bro...

Some ppl say 100km/h oso slow!!!

But i have gone about 90km/h with pillion before. For mine, cruising is ard 80km/h la. Its more of a joyride lah not for speed busters

is yours stock?

if the c70 can cruise at 80kmph comfortably, i'll consider getting it

Wow! Cruising at 80km/h is very fast indeed. Zoobay, did u modified yr engine using the EX5 parts meaning reboring, change from 3 gear changes to 4 gears? Stock C70 only have 3 gears n top speed is abt 70km/h to 80km/h.

yah mine is stock leh. Nothing touched. Cruise is at 80km/h. When downhill can touch 100km/h. Actually considering changing to Ex5 parts and engine but scared the bike cant take the speed. Heard Malaysian modified C70 can touch 180km/h. Too fast oredi lah!

Just came back from Jalan Bapok there, wah saw a C90 Cub yellow and white color. Its a Singapore plate . Nice man!!! The bike was even equiped with racing pipe!!!!

Sayang the owner wasnt there! If not can hear how the bike sounds like!

mayb someone can help me fill up dis list of items dat i may wanna get.

legshield - how much n where to get.

centre basket - "

head fairing - "

side mirrors - "

chain cover, gantong n pipe info already provided by zoobay. i hope to get de abv items to make de bike nicer a bit.after all parts done mayb den go for spraying.

yah mine is stock leh. Nothing touched. Cruise is at 80km/h. When downhill can touch 100km/h. Actually considering changing to Ex5 parts and engine but scared the bike cant take the speed. Heard Malaysian modified C70 can touch 180km/h. Too fast oredi lah!

Just came back from Jalan Bapok there, wah saw a C90 Cub yellow and white color. Its a Singapore plate . Nice man!!! The bike was even equiped with racing pipe!!!!

Sayang the owner wasnt there! If not can hear how the bike sounds like!

SHHHHhh!!! Why u say so loud!?!? kekeke... my bike outlook not that nice now but inside being done up really nicely as we speak~! :angel:

SHHHHhh!!! Why u say so loud!?!? kekeke... my bike outlook not that nice now but inside being done up really nicely as we speak~! :angel:

wah bro ...your bike outlook nice wat! yellow white!!!!

really nice man. I like your Number Plate Design. The first thing dat caught my eye was your pipe!!! Wah solid!!!! then your engine.....

Confirm eye opener on the road!!!!