SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussions] Cub Accessories

Guest Norti

i advise you not to use it

you try to wack your throttle on your wave at N-gear now does it dies off?

you use fast throttle sure easy die off(since you turn abit = wack throttle) unless your idling put high.

fast throttle should be good for 2stroke or bigger 4 stroke bikes!

P.S: if im wrong correct me! i heard this from my classmate

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone of you got see wave cut thier front mudguard like 125z b4? i mean not the one where put the mesh kos i have done that. i want just like those racing cubs they cut the front make shorter. i dunno whether it will look nice on wave kos it looks nice on 125z.

Originally posted by mountain_smith@Aug 9 2005, 10:04 PM

can anyone gimme directions to LAB?

hi bro..here's the attached pic for ur information,please.. :thumb:

Direction:

If u going via CTE,exits @ Balestier then turn left..then go all the way then turns right upon reaching Lavender Street

..then go straight then when u see Jalan Berseh u turns left & turns right shortly & u'll see the famous Lim Ah Boy liao..standby your parking coupon if u're parking infront of the famous coffeeshop dat sells marvellous laksa as the Fatimah's & Mohammad's hand beri fastz wan.Regards.. :thumb:

Originally posted by dxruzty_@Aug 10 2005, 12:22 AM

anyone of you got see wave cut thier front mudguard like 125z b4? i mean not the one where put the mesh kos i have done that. i want just like those racing cubs they cut the front make shorter. i dunno whether it will look nice on wave kos it looks nice on 125z.

if i not wrong.. dey didn get it cut eh.. instead..dey change it to 125z mudguard itself eh.. some of my fren do get it change to rxz front mudguard too eh..

I am me n I wont change 4 anyone. Me n I wont change 4 anyone like u..

huh

ah boy there so danger mey

heng ah

so far when i go there no auntie uncles

:sweat: :sweat:

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

Originally posted by dxruzty_@Aug 10 2005, 12:22 AM

where u do the mesh?how much?

MERGED THREAD

Topic : Going to Ah Gua Lane tonite

Description : Any1 wanna join me???

Im going to JB ah gua lane tonite to change some accessories, tyres, etc , anybody wanna join me tonite?? going in around 9+pm SMS me: 93888802 :cheer:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1141/1350014273_36942e6740_m.jpg

got open till so late one meh ? when going in again1! i'm highly interested!!

PasSion for rIdinG burns as long as my soul lives...

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

Originally posted by desmokat@Aug 14 2005, 01:17 AM

got open till so late one meh ? when going in again1! i'm highly interested!!

they open from 3pm till late night, accessories can buy there.

TRY not to do servicing there, the workmanship not so good + sometimes they will chop chop when you dont know your stuff well.

i got chop chopped because i dont know my engine well yet

:goodluck:

Originally posted by Erotomania@Aug 13 2005, 12:13 PM

Im going to JB ah gua lane tonite to change some accessories, tyres, etc , anybody wanna join me tonite?? going in around 9+pm SMS me: 93888802 :cheer:

Have fun??? Ha ha....will meet up when we jam.... :thumb:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

• 1 month later...

MERGED THREAD

Topic : Power Booster

Description : Nil

Hi Guys,

Today I install "Power Booster" to my Honda Wave. This is what I feel after it was install.

1. Can feel lesser vibrantions.

2. Pick up Slightly Faster.

3. Engine noise lesser.

4. Feels engine idle at slower speed.

From my personal view "Good Investment". Cost me $33 including installation. Overall top speed did not increase, but the timing to get to top speed is shorten.

Power Booster is a device to provide more current towards the spark plugs. Something to make a "bigger" or "Hotter" spark so fuel is burn much effeicent. Hence improve performance.

I wonder is there more methods to squeeze a little more House-Power out of engine?

do at which shop?

http://www.freewebtown.com/idioticlown/library/image/Pic_0011a.JPG

Lamer by Day Poser by Night

EX-Wives

r ppl whom u cant have....

Current Wife

is in ur heart nt on screen...

All is not lost..at least i did it b4.Have you? Life is not abt regrets, its abt how you live it 2 the fullest everyday..Bt its doesnt matters anymore cos i have been fooled by e deceptions of LIFE..

is it good? i got thinking of putting it. but no fren try be4. so dont dare. haha...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12200/sbf.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| 01.1999-01:yamaha | 02.2001-02:suzuki | 03.2003-03:piaggio |

| 04.2002-04:suzuki | 05.2004-09:honda | 06.2009-04:honda |

my mech mention to me tat this booster has the same function as spark plug cable (the better ones) to produce stronger spark.. if really have the money to burn , might consider spitfire better than ngk, think the price difference is double.. no pt getting the spark plug cable and the booster at the same time , no much diifference.. either one will do

O the shop name I find out first then tell you all. Didn't take note yesterday.

I really find it's worth it. Can feel difference immediately. Especially the engine vibration is lesser. Pick up is faster, but top speed there is no improvements. Just feels very slightly more power at top speed

Will it helps even further if I go do grounding from engine, gear box....??

Since the "Power Booster" supply high current towards the spark plug. What if improve the return of current towards the battery. Will this further improves the sparks burning?

Anyone can advice, I speed my honda wave till 120km/hr .... the engine sound "Wooooo" .... seem like the exhaust is fill up so much & not enough of smoke it getting out. Any possible way to improves this within Singapore laws lei?

please feedback on the petrol consumption... may do it if it does not affect the FC alot.... :cheer:

å¿

My nick is corner not b'cos i'm good at Cornering but b'cos i like to ride at one corner of the road...

Your name of Yibin has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability. You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair. People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal. Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations. You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace. Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you. While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions. Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.

Dunno where I want to do grounding yet. Do you think is it logical "Power Booster" & "Grounding"?

Today second day on using the 'Power Booster". For FC wise, I don't feel the difference yet. And I think it will not be any difference because the it's burning the same amount of fuel. It only helps burn cleanly & effectively, not burning more fuel. After installing I do feel to whack that engine for the power. Maybe FC will be up a little because of me whacking it.

I could only update FC after more days of usage.

Originally posted by surfer18@Sep 25 2005, 08:08 PM

Dunno where I want to do grounding yet. Do you think is it logical "Power Booster" & "Grounding"?

Today second day on using the 'Power Booster". For FC wise, I don't feel the difference yet. And I think it will not be any difference because the it's burning the same amount of fuel. It only helps burn cleanly & effectively, not burning more fuel. After installing I do feel to whack that engine for the power. Maybe FC will be up a little because of me whacking it.

I could only update FC after more days of usage.

Hi,hope my info can help u.. You can do grounding at the 219 Branch along the road toward LAB. Its beside the POSB Bank. $40 including installiation for 3m of grounding. :cheer:

Bikes Own:

Phantom TA200 (Present)

TZR250 1KT (Present)

RGV250 Pepsi (Present)