SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Worst Roads in Singapore

martinSG

The road to CBD, Raffles place. I don't know what the xxxx is LTA doing... After the road work, the contractors don't need to restate the road back to a proper condition?? Now, it's very bumpy, lots of humps and holes. Everytime I have to slow down. However, cars behind me don't really care to slow down.... Really dangerous for bikers.

Honda Phantom TA200 FW (2006 --- 2007)

Ducati Monster 400 FZ (2007 --- 2008)

Aprilia Atlantic 200 FW (2007 --- 2012)

BMW R1200C FBD (2008 --- 2009)

Harley Davidson XR1200 FBD (2009 --- 2009)

MV Agusta Brutale 1078 RR FBE (2009 --- 2011)

Aprilia Caponord FW (2011 --- )

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And once upon a time, when i was riding on ECP, passing IR construction site. A lorry carrying stones came out from IR site. Later on, a big stone dropped off from the lorry and lied in the center of the left most lane. Luckily i was quite far from the lorry, otherwise i don't think i can write this post here today.

Honda Phantom TA200 FW (2006 --- 2007)

Ducati Monster 400 FZ (2007 --- 2008)

Aprilia Atlantic 200 FW (2007 --- 2012)

BMW R1200C FBD (2008 --- 2009)

Harley Davidson XR1200 FBD (2009 --- 2009)

MV Agusta Brutale 1078 RR FBE (2009 --- 2011)

Aprilia Caponord FW (2011 --- )

wah guys, just now i pass by alexandra road, turn right to west coast highway, the road on the 3rd lane is all steel road plates! very slippery as i ride across. i rode slowly but through the handle bars, i can feel my x9 shifting slightly left and right! very very dangerous guys, esp for cubs with thin tyre! although the distance is less than 1 km, it is very dangerous. esp u will pass by 1 traffic light junction, so dont speed.

beware guys! use the 2nd lane!

mostly roads near construction areas are really dangerous cos of debris..recently there has been too much of debris on the road and i dun see anything being done.Once a stupid metal wire got stuck in between my tire and causing it lock..but luckily nothing happend..

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/omarmukthar/2.jpg

PIE/CTE/SLE/TPE/AYE/BKE/KJE are by far the worst roads

so nice, yet u cannot whack ur bike

really is playing around with our brains man

:angry:

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

• 2 weeks later...

just saw this thread....

bendeemeer road left most lane....

like riding ship.

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

do be grateful that our roads are way better than malaysia... stop complaining like sg gov at fault for not able to satisfy ur needs. kaoz

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
The road to CBD, Raffles place. I don't know what the xxxx is LTA doing... After the road work, the contractors don't need to restate the road back to a proper condition?? Now, it's very bumpy, lots of humps and holes. Everytime I have to slow down. However, cars behind me don't really care to slow down.... Really dangerous for bikers.

Agreed... Sending my wife to work is like entering a war zone there...:giddy:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/glennkoh/TDM900/TDM.jpg

try this to test horn and your own swear words - u never know what new words u can come up with

for endurance - serangoon road - try finding your way to mustafa centre then to LAB

for straight sprint - serangoon rd also but no nd turn in to mustafa centre

for greater results -

all this should be carried out only on sat and sun between 5pm to 8 pm

dangerous for your health. . . .HIV AIDS HERPES STD

dangerous for your wallet. . . .one shot 25 indon, 49 thai, 80 china gerl

!!!!! I MEANT THE ROADS

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x267/ethanleeqh/n502808_LORENZO0202preview_big.jpg

The man on the 99 machine - Jorge Lorenzooo

try this to test horn and your own swear words - u never know what new words u can come up with

for endurance - serangoon road - try finding your way to mustafa centre then to LAB

for straight sprint - serangoon rd also but no nd turn in to mustafa centre

for greater results -

all this should be carried out only on sat and sun between 5pm to 8 pm

:faint: :faint: :faint:

I just don't understand when their doing construction on the road, then once its finished, they cover it with metal boards and put on the roads, woah, that time raining, almost fell.

Another is, after they finish, they cover it back with the road tar (black gooey subtance, wait awhile till it gets harden). Woah, for car its ok, got 4 wheel, relax in car, for bike 2 wheel, bumpy sia, up down up down, left right centre kenna.

Nowadays I go super slow, take my time even though got car behind, safer la, well thats for me. Hope some1 can think of an idea to improve the roads : )

• 4 weeks later...

The bartley - paya lebar road construction has been going on for centuries. I used that road for 5 years and its still the same. Sometimes they would change the direction of the road, adding new bends or new corners overnight. Once i almost bang into a barricade because they detoured the goddamned road. basktetted.... at least put up some warning lah. I use that road almost daily.

2003 to 2008 - KRR 150

2008 to ???? - ZX636R & DRZ SM

• 2 months later...
do be grateful that our roads are way better than malaysia... stop complaining like sg gov at fault for not able to satisfy ur needs. kaoz

this i couldn't agree more.. the road @ msia are the real F**ked up road around... the worst road in SG cld be just their normal road.. the roads there are so bumpy and alot of potholes..

dangerous for your health. . . .HIV AIDS HERPES STD

dangerous for your wallet. . . .one shot 25 indon, 49 thai, 80 china gerl

dots dots dots.. :dot:

Lousy Noob Rider