SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

If war on Singapore is imminent....

Raptor

What you do if a war on Singapore is imminent??  

219 members have voted

1. 1. What you do if a war on Singapore is imminent??

• Stay and fight coz I have no where to run to.
    • Stay and fight coz I love this country.
    • Run like hell coz this country is not worth my life.
    • Run like hell coz we will lose anyway.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
yeah...yeah...singapore is my homeland too...i luv the country..bt i hate the gahment...i will fight for the country bt nt the gahment.... :shades:

agreeded .. i would die for the piece of land that i grew up on because i love it and i love my family .. even if i die in war its ok because i would still be among my familys and friends .. by that time we would not have singapore bike forum but SINGAPORE GHOST RIDER FORUM :cheeky:

Fight for out land...

Fight so that my family and kids got place to live...

Fight so that i can ride my bike without being shot by MG gunner...:)

WR200"SM" Rockstar, X1R "BumbleBee", R "Lek Chek" 135, "Ah Pee La" RS 125

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd397/Mandonut/ff514f46.jpg

• 1 month later...

No one needs to go to war with us. Ground invasion is also pointless.

Sanctions + Air and Naval blockade will destroy us economically.

Swift and sudden airstrike/missile strike on CBD and Industrial area will cripple us permanently.

OK, now all of you return to your huts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Think most ppl don't understand how SG defense works even after they have served NS...

The main force is here. We have very good relationship with neighbours to ensure that our defence line would be far away beyond these neighbours.

Even if they turn against us, there are enough units stationed in other non-Asia countries to ensure quick counter-attack on the enemy's land. Not to mention any bombs land in SG would also hit a foreigner either from US, Europe or Asia. Think their Gorvernment will stay quiet?

Best defense is still friendship and more loyal and die-hard citizens.

*Touch my country and I'll make sure the enemies will be DHL back without their dicks.

Its foolish to believe in depending on foreign armies like the US for our defence, such balless thinking. They have their own foreign policy, if we don't interest them like how Iraq has oil, there's no reason for them to intervene.

Impending war will have most if not all of the foreigners going back. Just like any other country that may go into war. You can't expect good relations to cure war because the reasons for war has always been selfish, it may prevent but when **** happens, **** happens.

Singapore might have the edge tech wise but that is still controlled by people. People who think its not worth risking their lives listening to the gahmen.

still the same ..... but hor got war pls start fast .... my eyesight is failing cannot differentshade between male and female nowaday.... all seems to wear bras

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

Wah please don't pray for war, want war at least start internal hor. civil war.

also can!!!!

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

Its foolish to believe in depending on foreign armies like the US for our defence, such balless thinking. They have their own foreign policy, if we don't interest them like how Iraq has oil, there's no reason for them to intervene.

Impending war will have most if not all of the foreigners going back. Just like any other country that may go into war. You can't expect good relations to cure war because the reasons for war has always been selfish, it may prevent but when **** happens, **** happens.

Singapore might have the edge tech wise but that is still controlled by people. People who think its not worth risking their lives listening to the gahmen.

Already said it 2 years back.

No one needs to invade us. A proper naval/air blockade or the threat of a long range missile/arty strike will effectively hold us hostage.

Just whack Jurong Island, Jurong Industrial area, CBD, Changi. Then ciao. Don't even need to invade.

Watch this island implode economically.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

Already said it 2 years back.

No one needs to invade us. A proper naval/air blockade or the threat of a long range missile/arty strike will effectively hold us hostage.

Just whack Jurong Island, Jurong Industrial area, CBD, Changi. Then ciao. Don't even need to invade.

Watch this island implode economically.

Or can send some sleeper cells under the guise of foreign workers to conduct sabotage. I think you can bring in a whole army that way huhuhu. Singapore loves FTs.

• 1 year later...
No one needs to go to war with us. Ground invasion is also pointless.

Sanctions + Air and Naval blockade will destroy us economically.

Swift and sudden airstrike/missile strike on CBD and Industrial area will cripple us permanently.

OK, now all of you return to your huts.

I totally agree.. an few airstrike can flatten sg alr. No need for ground invasion.