SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2008] "THE KNIGHTs" 2007

arjen

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Knights,

The Decal and Tees has been finalize, PM will be send out for user for first round of ordering. All information I will be updating here.

Any Enquries, please feel free to PM or give me a call..

All payment are to be made to POSB-SAVING ACCOUNT: 186-05-328-1 .

Step 2: Send me a SMS at 94565544 , your nickname/time of transfer/amount.

I might not be able to reply you immediately, but be patient! I will update here within 48 hrs promptly.

Here are the finalize design.

confirmed list (to be updated by me)

1. arjen - paid

2. schnauzzie/1 pcs M, 1 pcs XL/1set decal/$39 - Paid

3. Abyss^^/1 pcs M/1set decal/$22 - Paid

4. ah_pui/2set decak/$10 - Paid

5. Blackenese / 1pc American XXL / 1 set decal $22- Paid

6. Hippo / 2pcs XL/2 set decal/$44 - Paid

7. ausa/1 pcs XL/1set decal/$22 - paid

8. jordanspy / 1 pc M / 1 set decal / $22 - paid

9. Silent Hunter 1pcs L/1set decal/$22 - paid

10. kiamh / 1pc M / 1 set decal / $22 - paid

11. fleaz/ 1pc L/1set decal/$22 - Paid

12. lunloon/1 pcs XL/2set decal/$27 - Paid

13. TheYasMan/1set decal/$5 - paid

14. zero_degrees/1pc AXXL/1set decal - paid

15. forkie/1pc S/2set decal/$27 - paid

16. TanArthur/1pc XXL/1set decal/$22 - paid

17. chinu/1pc XXL/1set decal/$22 -paid cash-

Oii Arjen, simi si "14. zero_degrees/1pc AXXL/1set decal - paid" ??? AXXL is simi size lai? Wah i dun need special size hor hehehe :giddy: :cheeky:

PK & Friends

STOC: 7063

I expect the chioest model to pose wif me...

then i consider forgiving your spamming here :D

Don't be surprise the sexiest model will carry a heavy price to take shots.

Yeah, I think BWAH "the Calling all Bikers with a Heart" SPAM a lot in the forum here. I won't be surprise he'll get a warning.

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

even for good cause, such charity, still needs sbf approval for external link, right ?

its an official event. look at banners on your left :)

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......

pinkphantom is alive! woohoo...

now, the hard part is coming...

Good to know that beast is alive.

Er... wanna come for a test long run on Fri Night at 2nd link and follow by a wash at 1AM at LAB MSCP?

What's the hard part that's coming?

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

Don't be surprise the sexiest model will carry a heavy price to take shots.

Yeah, I think BWAH "the Calling all Bikers with a Heart" SPAM a lot in the forum here. I won't be surprise he'll get a warning.

Cheers!

It's for charity ma. I give a bit more willingly in exchange for their numbers :angel:

Postman Eating Inc*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/murano04sfs/38y29ty14.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155006-1/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

Squid defination: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

Er... wanna come for a test long run on Fri Night at 2nd link and follow by a wash at 1AM at LAB MSCP?

Cheers!

long test round...hmm...how far you going? I polish wax swee swee for saturday, you ask me go lab 1am washbike... :slapforehead:

if you not go far, i can join u abit lah...hehee...but i dun wanna dirty it for her big day.... maybe go lab see you guys and tcss... :)

the hard part is installing all the new mods on my ride. :D

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

long test round...hmm...how far you going? I polish wax swee swee for saturday, you ask me go lab 1am washbike... :slapforehead:

if you not go far, i can join u abit lah...hehee...but i dun wanna dirty it for her big day.... maybe go lab see you guys and tcss... :)

the hard part is installing all the new mods on my ride. :D

The Fri usual ride. Maybe far out, maybe 300KM in all. It depends on all you know.

See.. after the ride, we'll wash it up clean clean at LAB 1AM and then crawl home to zzz to get recharge lor.

Hmmm you should install the mod before getting it wash up. When you're fixing them? I may be of some help you know.. Such as nagging, chasing the mosquitoes away and chase off the kids from coming near your precious parts.

Cheers!

Hey folks... Am not joinin in this Fri nite Lauda. Maybe wash @ home CP, maybe even not. This week is damn hectic till the peak...

Going to lie low low after all this nonsense...

Tired...

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

I also not joining..maybe until my spokets are done... Been quoted quite a few prices already..now a bit headache making decisions. Of cause, LAB offer the cheapest price, follow by planet, then by Rosli.... Haizz...

I AM BACK!!!!!

Hmmm you should install the mod before getting it wash up. When you're fixing them? I may be of some help you know.. Such as nagging, chasing the mosquitoes away and chase off the kids from coming near your precious parts.

Cheers!

madman wash swee swee liow today at basecamp... got 2 minicakes helping him...phew! from now on i can relac liow...:D

must wash 1st lah... after mod how to reach in far far n clean swee swee... :nono: .. somemore modding many many... like can :bow: to it kind... :D

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10940/netavatar.jpg

Shopping at Toys 'R' Us

Cheers!

can call it beauty or not... its pink hor so must give nice name... heehee...:p

today after wash swee swee... madman like found new babe lor...you shld see him... look like this lor -- :smooch:

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10940/netavatar.jpg

Shopping at Toys 'R' Us

I also not joining..maybe until my spokets are done... Been quoted quite a few prices already..now a bit headache making decisions. Of cause, LAB offer the cheapest price, follow by planet, then by Rosli.... Haizz...

Cheapest price but weary of the workmanship. Expensive doesnt mean its better.

I wont say who's totally bad or good, but go to where you think you are comfortable with handling yr bike.

Hey, I shld be going to Planet nxt Thurs to do quite alot of stuff on my Steed, inclusive of the drivetrain section. Hopefully the all the things Im gona do wont burn my pocket big big... :giddy:

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Cheapest price but weary of the workmanship. Expensive doesnt mean its better.

I wont say who's totally bad or good, but go to where you think you are comfortable with handling yr bike.

Hey, I shld be going to Planet nxt Thurs to do quite alot of stuff on my Steed, inclusive of the drivetrain section. Hopefully the all the things Im gona do wont burn my pocket big big... :giddy:

Do you need.....

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/21795.jpg

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Do you need.....

For what the F??? :faint:

:lol:

Thnx but no thnx!

Disclaimer: