SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Who You Saw Just Now

chinu

saw a uniquely done up TA150 @ Chong Aik just now.

IMO, very different from the mods around here.

Too bad didnt saw owner & took photos as was in a rush..

Front signal indicators integrated with grips, on a straight drag handle bar, body colour in dark gun metal grey, with almost all the chromes powder coated to black, add-ed front fork covers, sleek aftermarket front headlight, rear signal indicators relocated with aftermarket attached onto the rear suspension springs...

really... sweet...

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw a uniquely done up TA150 @ Chong Aik just now.

IMO, very different from the mods around here.

Too bad didnt saw owner & took photos as was in a rush..

Front signal indicators integrated with grips, on a straight drag handle bar, body colour in dark gun metal grey, with almost all the chromes powder coated to black, add-ed front fork covers, sleek aftermarket front headlight, rear signal indicators relocated with aftermarket attached onto the rear suspension springs...

really... sweet...

Kev, are the chrome covers with cut-outs and wire-mess inside? If it is, I think I met him before.

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

Kev, are the chrome covers with cut-outs and wire-mess inside? If it is, I think I met him before.

yesh, only managed to see the left side powder coated covers trimmed with wire mesh, the front fork covers also has mesh.

the rear side chrome covers are removed, and the seat has been re-trim & re-designed, making the whole bike a new turn over..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

yesh, only managed to see the left side powder coated covers trimmed with wire mesh, the front fork covers also has mesh.

the rear side chrome covers are removed, and the seat has been re-trim & re-designed, making the whole bike a new turn over..

Yup, it belongs to an Indonesian rider and had been modding his bike for 1.5yrs already! Met him at Koon and his paints were done by his own friend! Actually wanted to ask for his friend's contact but he seems abit reluctant, so din! Love his rims as they are painted Shinny black and always very clean! Very very sleek bike!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

Finally caught a glimpse of Yas's new bike in the FB album of one of his members. Needs some work before it becomes a worthy replacement of his Rockstar.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Yup, it belongs to an Indonesian rider and had been modding his bike for 1.5yrs already! Met him at Koon and his paints were done by his own friend! Actually wanted to ask for his friend's contact but he seems abit reluctant, so din! Love his rims as they are painted Shinny black and always very clean! Very very sleek bike!

isit the guy that posted in the "post ur bike pics here"?

u liddat say its sounds like its hims leh

Isit? I din see the bike on forum before leh? I, will scan thru if free!

its the same guy u said la.. the Indonesian that went to ah koon de

page 15 from the "post ur bikes pics here"

i believe is the one which look like a racing phantom, with small headlight n slim mirror and straight bar

Found!

Link

Link

But the outlooks have been far different from this already.

& his Steed, damn sweet man...

Disclaimer:

Guest B_E_N

wha i wan to see how is it now man!!!!

his bike has always been very cool, neat and very clean cut..

its simple yet very eye attracting

Finally caught a glimpse of Yas's new bike in the FB album of one of his members. Needs some work before it becomes a worthy replacement of his Rockstar.

Wah suddenly the appearance beats the model and engine capacity? Hahaha so pressurizing. But i agree!

Some work is good! Some work never stops!

I have the best signature.

Saw andrew and his disco gang at Yishun dam this morning 2am ;DD

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022