SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Places to ride in Singapore

anasuya

no lah... its our bad lah... :lol:

anyway, paya lebar road, from the exit of macperson road all the way to upper paya lebar road, the corner there is good. its a road diversion for a few mths due to contruction of KPE. u shd try it someday... the road shocked me cos it changed as i was travelling from upper paya lebar toward city...

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bad..

I'm bad...

Our bad...

Who's bad?....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steps to do a proper KNNBCCB with middle finger.

1. Bow down slightly, looking intensely at objective

2. Like a raging bull, hop and jog slowly towards objective

3. Take your left palm and slap it hard on the right mid-arm with a SLAP!

4. With charisma, raise right arm, whilst showing middle finger (with left palm trapped in bend right arm)

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

micheal jackson lor...

Bingo!

Have a good day ahead!

Steps to do a proper KNNBCCB with middle finger.

1. Bow down slightly, looking intensely at objective

2. Like a raging bull, hop and jog slowly towards objective

3. Take your left palm and slap it hard on the right mid-arm with a SLAP!

4. With charisma, raise right arm, whilst showing middle finger (with left palm trapped in bend right arm)

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

u too...

n we shd keep suggesting for our poor girl who wanna know where to practice slow speed cornering n clutch control.

a list of compilation:

1. seletar camp

2. tuas industrial area

3. national stadium carpark

4. marina south carpark

5. heavy vehicle carpark

ps: to have someone experienced to accompany will b safer...

Why not choose a residential area with lots of semi-detached houses? Like Watten Estates, for example. Lower density of housing means less cars and people. Plenty of streets to drive around on. Safe area. And if you have a new bike it won't be loud to offend people.

Nice area to ride in but one thing about those private estates is the humps.. every hundred metre u see one....

ps: pic taken in sg. but already been rectify..

13-10-05_0331.jpg

Hi all...I'm a girl rider who has just passed 2B test. Bought a new CBR150 2 weeks' ago. I'm looking for quiet roads or carparks in Singapore where I can practice my clutch control and cornering at slow speeds. Does anyone have any locations to suggest in Singapore?

Cheers

Ana

Meet up wif fellow cbr150 riders lah , can learn more n have ppl helping u learn some riding tips .

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

What do you keep in a hanger in seletar? haha most of the hanger i know of over there does aviation servicing....sorry off topic...LOL curiosity kills the cat!

:cool:

Scary part is true...i served my NSF days in seletar camp. So i jog there quite often in the evenings and on some days, it can get quite foggy due to the temperature difference and the moisture in the air.

I'm studying at one of the hangars there. :)

Relax!

all the buaya ON modes... :lol:

to get a nice place with corners n straight roads n get used to the bike, most impt is no car. marina south carpark n national stadium are good choices. the carpark is big enough for all the left n right turns. roads with poor conditions is not as ideal esp darkness. 1 small stone is deadly.

Agree on both places:D. But prefer Natiaonal Stadium carpark; safer as it's nearer the main road and there are driving instructors with their students. Of course, do not practice near therm:)

Another important thing is to be properly attired for practicing. Its good to focus on honing your riding skills but be dressed for the occasion.

The last thing you would want is to have a vehicle appear when you least expect it and end up in a ditch or drain by the side of the road and tearing that favourite pair of shorts that you are wearing......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

• 8 years later...

this thread is about fun places to ride or suitable places for newbie to practice?

fun place to ride i recommend limchukang-neotiew-kranji. scenic, and the road really like riding in countryside. newbies strongly advised to be extra careful as single lane roads, occasionally sandy, frequent trucks, blind tight corners. you'd never know such roads exist in singapore. not advisable for night riding.

suitable for newbie learning i suggest ride into NTU. especially wkend, very quiet and empty.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

this thread is about fun places to ride or suitable places for newbie to practice?

fun place to ride i recommend limchukang-neotiew-kranji. scenic, and the road really like riding in countryside. newbies strongly advised to be extra careful as single lane roads, occasionally sandy, frequent trucks, blind tight corners. you'd never know such roads exist in singapore. not advisable for night riding.

suitable for newbie learning i suggest ride into NTU. especially wkend, very quiet and empty.

nice view at the top as well. haha

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

1. South Buona Vista Road (windy, fun corners - kzone)

2. Yishun Dam (nice scenery & secluded ride to Punggol - kzone)

3. limchukang-neotiew-kranji (scenic - mechwira)

4. NTU (quiet on weekends - mechwira)

5. Mt Faber (windy with both up and downslope, can loop round and round. )

6. Old upper thomson road (windy, cool in the morning. beware of cars parked at the sides, joggers, cyclists)

7. Around kallang stadium and Kallang wave mall (quiet at night, can loop around)

8. Changi coast road (boringly straight)

9. rifle range road (cool and nice in the morning, like neotiew: beware of potholes)