SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Chit Chat Corner

hamsterwhale

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VidaK

• kmax

• Kevs

• jtzx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got a need to be so fierce or not sia???

just changing the equation to max dry grip - 0 wet grip... :sweat:

wah fierce! prepare for a hole in the pocket too! unless your pocket are deep then i nothing to say lah.. hehehe..

I dun think its expensive for my tyre size... just dunno if it is available or not...

Then PG will be littered with parts flying off his grasshopper...

... :cry:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

just changing the equation to max dry grip - 0 wet grip... :sweat:

I dun think its expensive for my tyre size... just dunno if it is available or not...

... :cry:

how much are you expecting it to be?

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

Guys, me not going for Sbf event. Pls help me collect goodies bag. Shirt size xxl

ok noted.

Then PG will be littered with parts flying off his grasshopper...

:lol:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

how much are you expecting it to be?

about S$150... variance of about 900... provided that a tyre distributor brought them in...

if I have to ship them myself then I might have to cry already... :weep:

about S$150... variance of about 900... provided that a tyre distributor brought them in...

if I have to ship them myself then I might have to cry already... :weep:

lol, fyi. i heard from my friend who races cub at PG, his full slick tyres cost $400. whether he bullsh!t or not i dunno.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

lol, fyi. i heard from my friend who races cub at PG, his full slick tyres cost $400. whether he bullsh!t or not i dunno.

no idea for cubs... but still... slicks are extremely impractical... ride to track already half gone... :sian:

no idea for cubs... but still... slicks are extremely impractical... ride to track already half gone... :sian:

change ur tires / rims in the pit lor..

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t286/modenaboi/signature.jpg

Practical Test Checklist:

√ Sudden and late braking

√ Faulty signal lights

√ Superb use of horn

√ Assume road belongs to father

√ Never at fault no matter what happens

√ Tailgating confidence

Result: YES! You qualify to become a Singapore car driver!

if cub full slick can cost that much.. i dont foresee yours can be less than half the price for full slicks.. but i might be wrong. yah anyway my friend tow his race cub to PG.

wah very laychey leh.. not to mention not cheap to get another set of rims also.

I have thought of that also... but then I need one support vehicle and lots of equipment such as two paddocks and tyre warmers...

if cub full slick can cost that much.. i dont foresee yours can be less than half the price for full slicks.. but i might be wrong. yah anyway my friend tow his race cub to PG.

wah very laychey leh.. not to mention not cheap to get another set of rims also.

cubs rims are 17 inches... mine is only 12... :sweat:

I have thought of that also... but then I need one support vehicle and lots of equipment such as two paddocks and tyre warmers...

Might as well have a team of race ready mechs & consultants, ready race parts & accessories, managed by Team call monstergrasshoppermobKawagreenie.

:angel:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

so your bike is sub-standard than cub.. :sian:

... :weep:

Might as well have a team of race ready mechs & consultants, ready race parts & accessories, managed by Team call monstergrasshoppermobKawagreenie.

:angel:

lol you can be the team manager...

and see if you can fare better than paris hilton as a team manager... :clap:

I think maybe kev's daughters tricycles tyres might fit the grasshopper....

CNY burnt for me...... haiz....

aww... oh well...

dunno if post in right area.

anyway guys, i'm looking at getting a phantom soon, and will be the 1st bike i get on my own.

so when viewing the bike, i'll need someone experienced and riding a phantom to go with me and view the bike as well as test it.

anyone here kind enough to offer his/her time? i'll treat him/her to a meal. ;)

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

anyway guys, i'm looking at getting a phantom soon, and will be the 1st bike i get on my own.

so when viewing the bike, i'll need someone experienced and riding a phantom to go with me and view the bike as well as test it.

free makan....where you stay and where is the location for viewing wor???

Welcome to the Phantom Knights forum. :)

Muahahaha! If we make our Friday night out to go to see the bike, you will treat dinner until pocket empty! :lol:

A side note, if you want to test ride, legally is a 'No', because you do not have insurance for it.

I bought my Phantom also got no one riding Phantom going with me, only my best friend gave me a ride in his car to view because the seller live in a ulu place.

Advise is to go search online for websites that teaches you on buying a second hand bike and read up on it.

That's how I went about buying mine. :angel:

But the2 most important thing is to listen to the engine and make sure the frame is not damaged, because these 2 things got serial number cannot replace.

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

cheap?? money??? u talking about $$$ with our Vidak? Awww... u r so wrong.. seriously what is considered expensive to him???

√ Faulty signal lights

√ Superb use of horn

√ Tailgating confidence

cheap?? money??? u talking about $$$ with our Vidak? Awww... u r so wrong.. seriously what is considered expensive to him???

oh okok.. paiseh ah vidak.. :cheeky:

See u guys!!!!!!

hoping for a miracle to happen....

i guess the miracle you hoping for didnt happen..

back from Scape.. rain spoilt it..

√ Faulty signal lights

√ Superb use of horn

√ Tailgating confidence