SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2012] F.N.O. - Weekly Friday Night Out

vincekam

Alamak!!!! I checked my passport, last month only got go to Malaysia 3 times!!!! :faint:

Cannot make the MACs liao... :(

can, just ask them nicely... if they are unwilling, just cross the customs a few more times and try again...

bring yr RM mula & passpork pigtures.

ONLY @ the returning side customs, after you hv clear the counters, park @ side just after the counters, there's a lift & stairs nearby, go up & go into the office that's for the MACS.

yesh...

and try to fill up the renewal form first :smile:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bring yr RM mula & passpork pigtures.

ONLY @ the returning side customs, after you hv clear the counters, park @ side just after the counters, there's a lift & stairs nearby, go up & go into the office that's for the MACS.

yesh...

Bro, wat bike u riding? I most likely ridig my fz150i

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

Alamak!!!! I checked my passport, last month only got go to Malaysia 3 times!!!! :faint:

Cannot make the MACs liao... :(

can, just ask them nicely... if they are unwilling, just cross the customs a few more times and try again...

Ok will try, I got 2 stamps in April, 4 in march, 5 in Feb and 4 in Jan. See if they can close 1 eye.

Do they have the form there at the counter?

I don't have the application form.

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

juz to add on MACS counter is 24hrs open when the guy issuing white card at 2nd link checkpoint told me...was 3weeks ago news...

HUAT AH!!

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

Guest B_E_N
Ok will try, I got 2 stamps in April, 4 in march, 5 in Feb and 4 in Jan. See if they can close 1 eye.

can print from there, last year i did that.. now i dunno anything haha

Guest B_E_N
You organise we all go lor! :angel:

Must be like Hamster bring us somewhere we never go before one hor! :lol:

lol.. tink nvm.. will be on new ride :D dun dare go far or dangerous or unfamilar place yet hehehehe

oyes... the form too

Bro, wat bike u riding? I most likely ridig my fz150i

spec 3 brudder. :thumb:

can print from there, last year i did that.. now i dunno anything haha

they have ready forms over the counter. :thumb:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Guest B_E_N

eh i prefer a low profile 1.. haha

on new toy dun wanna chiong jus wanna get used to it 1st hehehe

Date 060511

time to meet 2200hrs GP Esso

Eat drink pump tcss

Bkt Indah tze char cheap n good confirmed!

list of ppl

1. ham and girl 976--9-79...61

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

Guest B_E_N

Date 060511

Eat drink pump tcss

list of ppl

2. B_E_N and himself

Date 060511

Eat drink pump tcss

list of ppl

2. B_E_N and himself

3. SNapEl

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

Date 060511

Eat drink pump tcss

list of ppl

2. B_E_N and himself

3. SNapEl

4. Silent hunter

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

• 3 weeks later...

oya, went in yesterday evening, base on hunch & luck, tried what direction Alan See has given last PK cohesion ride..

short & interesting...

for the usual, to go U-turn & refill, will usually hit 312C for the roundabout...

now, there's even a shorter route, albeit not really reccommended for the big Asses & rainy days.

the entrance is just before the R&R of GP Esso(going in), 2 bollocks, just nice for small to medium width bikes.

follow brick trail but becareful not to fall to the left side as its a slight ditch down.

upon end of trail, 2 bollocks again, turn left & follow semi-dirt trail towards an "unofficial" exit to a flyover, which in turn will lead the rider back to the road towards Sgp(i.e. U-turned liao).

& off for a shorter refill FIFO!...

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

oya, went in yesterday evening, base on hunch & luck, tried what direction Alan See has given last PK cohesion ride..

short & interesting...

for the usual, to go U-turn & refill, will usually hit 312C for the roundabout...

now, there's even a shorter route, albeit not really reccommended for the big Asses & rainy days.

the entrance is just before the R&R of GP Esso(going in), 2 bollocks, just nice for small to medium width bikes.

follow brick trail but becareful not to fall to the left side as its a slight ditch down.

upon end of trail, 2 bollocks again, turn left & follow semi-dirt trail towards an "unofficial" exit to a flyover, which in turn will lead the rider back to the road towards Sgp(i.e. U-turned liao).

you think my bike can fit "that" route??

I can't remember what boxes you are using, e21s will clear them... but speedy dem*ns like you should just blast up and down 312 as per normal... :clap:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

can, I got mine thru, slow & easy..

I can't remember what boxes you are using, e21s will clear them... but speedy dem*ns like you should just blast up and down 312 as per normal... :clap:

more like noisy farters bah.... kwahkwahkwah....

Disclaimer:

Guest B_E_N

short & interesting...

GS1150 can pass :D

with tourertech side box :)

GS1150 can pass :D

with tourertech side box :)

if yr refering to Alan, that would be because his is mounted close to the bike body instead of those sticking out ones.

Disclaimer:

Is it still dark and narrow with 2 way traffic.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Is it still dark and narrow with 2 way traffic.

huh? :?

i dunch unnerstand yr engrish leh..

u say wat?

Disclaimer: