Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted
Some SOB stole my headlight protector!!! :angry:

 

Either stolen at the carpark near Al-Falah Mosque(orchard rd) or carpark of Newton Circus..

 

Curse him to accident on the road and broke his headlight!!! :angry:

 

Wa...seems like nowadays lots of SOB like to aim on big bikes accessiores hor...haiz....sian....

  • Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
but i saw on mass order seem not cheap 80-150.. if i nv hear wrongly tongkol told me his is like $50.. seem to be the same one selling on mass order cos it look like the same remote..

 

but juz by opening canvas or if ppl trying to strip of the parts will the alarm gurantee sound? if yes maybe its a worthwhile deal..

 

Your bike is already so ex what is another $150 to protect your bike? I feel it's worth it so far I've been using it. And mine cost $170, you can say I kanna carrot but cheap stuff don't last, and quality wise might not be that good.

 

Don't say take out canvas, just a slight push on my bike the alarm will sound. And it is fcuking LOUD that even I feel embarrassed if I accidentally triggered the alarm. It sure invite some stares from passerby as if I'm trying to steal my own bike. :dozed:

 

For your info you can set the sensitivity to the level you like.

 

 

Thanks for e welcome...

 

but i'm quite sure it's from e engine as it only have e high pitch sound when i'm on throttle. it disappear once i close throttle. btw i'm wearing my full face which is quite quiet from wind noise.

 

i love black coloured bikes but e 09 black with gold rims sure looks ugly to me.

 

I didn't notice any sound coming from the engine. Maybe I'll try tomorrow and let you know. :)

 

Yup the 08 black is prettier than 09 to me too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/xolitude/InsectMoving.gif
Posted
Your bike is already so ex what is another $150 to protect your bike? I feel it's worth it so far I've been using it. And mine cost $170, you can say I kanna carrot but cheap stuff don't last, and quality wise might not be that good.

 

Don't say take out canvas, just a slight push on my bike the alarm will sound. And it is fcuking LOUD that even I feel embarrassed if I accidentally triggered the alarm. It sure invite some stares from passerby as if I'm trying to steal my own bike. :dozed:

 

For your info you can set the sensitivity to the level you like.

 

 

 

r u using the one that is selling in the mass order ? and look to me diff ppl bring in same item.. or r the item all diff.. for the 2way with microwave and without microwave..

 

and what is the difference with microwave ?

Posted
r u using the one that is selling in the mass order ? and look to me diff ppl bring in same item.. or r the item all diff.. for the 2way with microwave and without microwave..

 

and what is the difference with microwave ?

 

 

No I brought from shop. Microwave sensor alarm is to prevent ppl from coming near your bike, even without touching it. It can detect any movement around the perimeter of like a few meters around your bike with its microwave motion sensor and after about 5 seconds it will warn ppl to keep away from your bike. Your remote will also sound. If they touch your bike the alarm will sound. This type of alarm is mainly used to prevent house break-in also dunno why they design for bike. I feel it is redundent imagine if ppl just wanna park beside your bike and it keep warning others. Some ppl may get offended, cant imagine what they will do to your bike.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/xolitude/InsectMoving.gif
Posted
No I brought from shop. Microwave sensor alarm is to prevent ppl from coming near your bike, even without touching it. It can detect any movement around the perimeter of like a few meters around your bike with its microwave motion sensor and after about 5 seconds it will warn ppl to keep away from your bike. Your remote will also sound. If they touch your bike the alarm will sound. This type of alarm is mainly used to prevent house break-in also dunno why they design for bike. I feel it is redundent imagine if ppl just wanna park beside your bike and it keep warning others. Some ppl may get offended, cant imagine what they will do to your bike.

 

though u buy from shop.. but is the product same as what its on forum ? r they all the same product but from different seller ?

 

cos brand is SPY mah.. so did u use the microwave sensor ? which will be ur preference then..

Posted
correct bro.

 

which exactly did u buy ? got a few kind.. thinking to buy 1 too.. can u post the price or pm me the price u paid the other time or is it still same price..

 

 

do u know if u r a return buyer, will he give u a discount =P

 

btw i should be visiting limbat on wed afternoon or before evening if hes in town..

Posted

the min stated is octane 95.. did u accidentally pump in 92 ?

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/wayangxjr/contrast_siggy.jpg

Posted
Some SOB stole my headlight protector!!! :angry:

 

Either stolen at the carpark near Al-Falah Mosque(orchard rd) or carpark of Newton Circus..

 

Curse him to accident on the road and broke his headlight!!! :angry:

 

y dun u try puttin raceshield on ur headlight instead ? personally tats wat i'm usin n i find tat it protects the headlight and is not obvious to petty thieves..

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/wayangxjr/contrast_siggy.jpg

Posted
the min stated is octane 95.. did u accidentally pump in 92 ?

 

No but I want to try pump 92 because need to save money.. haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/xolitude/InsectMoving.gif
Posted

i think u better find another way.. usin lower octane fuel then wat is required.. u might risk engine damage..

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/wayangxjr/contrast_siggy.jpg

Posted
dude not masturbate la...make love with HER!!

 

most important, my R6 is my wife, and she plays 2nd fiddle to none...now going thru open heart surgery..dunno when will i see her again

 

U overhaul the engine? What happen? I heard R6 got this camshafts bearings problem..

 

Wa...seems like nowadays lots of SOB like to aim on big bikes accessiores hor...haiz....sian....

 

Ya lah..beggars..no money dun ride bike lah..if you're a pauper, act like a pauper..dun steal ppl's accessories bought using hard earned money and make it look like yours!! I'm freaking pissed with thieves..cursed them buang jialat2.. :angry:

 

y dun u try puttin raceshield on ur headlight instead ? personally tats wat i'm usin n i find tat it protects the headlight and is not obvious to petty thieves..

 

Will race shield protect the headlight from high speed projectiles?? I doubt so cos race shield is juz a film of plastic over the headlight lens..it will not take away the force of a small stone hurled out from the rear tire of another bike in front of me on the race track..

 

Anyway how much it cost for the race shield on the headlight?? Wat about full bike??

Posted

Personally i dun think using lower octane den require is gd as lik wat Bro Wayang says it harms the engine and no performance.

 

Bro Rexy sure is angry and what you say is true as this thieves ought to be taught a lesson, is very frustrating when sumwan takes away certain items bought with hard earn money.

My Friend you are in good hands as God knows whats best for you. 30/10/12 Dedication,love,arrogance,pain tolerance...these things WILL bring you lvl after lvl.Strength of mind. Strength of character.Drop your hero worship. Become the animal.U can do anything. Work. Practice. Crash. Improve. Crash. Win. Nv give up. Nv surrender. Crush them. Crush their spirit. Crush their dreams.Now Move.
Posted
Thanks for e welcome...

 

but i'm quite sure it's from e engine as it only have e high pitch sound when i'm on throttle. it disappear once i close throttle. btw i'm wearing my full face which is quite quiet from wind noise.

 

i love black coloured bikes but e 09 black with gold rims sure looks ugly to me.

 

Bro I tested my bike yesterday and there is no high pitch sound from the engine. I remembered few weeks ago when I just brought my bike got this type of sound. Also got a kinda burning smell. I think this is normal due to running-in. After your break-in period should be ok already. :cheers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/xolitude/InsectMoving.gif
Posted
i think u better find another way.. usin lower octane fuel then wat is required.. u might risk engine damage..

 

Nvm I pump 95 also can. Last time I pump vpower my whole bike become very jerky when changing gear. Though very responsive, not very comfortable in normal roads which lots of traffic lights, especially when got pillion. Will kanna "bikesick".. :puke:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/xolitude/InsectMoving.gif
Posted
tomorrow seem like quite a bit of ppl going... i might go also. :cheer:

haiya~~nv saw you today...today got alot of ppl lor about 15 to 20...got 2 person very fast think was from HKL...coz their bike got HKL sticker...haha

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz301/8570665/SNC00207.jpg?t=1268215466
Posted
haiya~~nv saw you today...today got alot of ppl lor about 15 to 20...got 2 person very fast think was from HKL...coz their bike got HKL sticker...haha

 

ic i am saying on wed

RIDE TO THE LIMIT OF YR BIKE!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2263/pgturn1ho8.jpg

 

Reviews of my fast throttle. Have a look!

Reviews by so many dun lie ppl! come have a look!

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217369

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...