SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Tyres - Which tyre is better?

schnauzer

i planing to change my rim in msia cos its cheaper but wanna use bt39 tyre. should i buy the tyre and bring in to fix together with the rim or fix the rim in msia den buy cheap cheap tyre den come out change? lol!

and any good deal to get bt39 tyre in sg?

*- My Bike -*

June/08 - May/10 FW - Kawasaki 150.

June/10 - ?/?? FBE - X1R.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/dollybadtz/IMG_1579edited.jpg

To Ride or To Drive?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know how to colour the font of the tyre? i just bought battlax tryes. and i have a hard time colouring the font. I push the tip of my paint marker and the ink just wont come out! I tried on other surface and it works fine. anyone can help me with this?

duro tyre sucks,dnt use...or u corner.likely to buang..

long lasting..use 2yrs oso still like nv wear out..kinda cool..

rain fishtail here n dere....

~Please Ride N Drive Safely.~

if u cant,its ok,but dont bring harm to other ppl.

wana die,go die alone.dnt bring innnocent ppl along.

OKae!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone tried the Dunlop Maxgrip TT901? Any reviews?

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Anyone tried the Dunlop Maxgrip TT901? Any reviews?

Well skidded during a corner on wet surface once..

Skidded on dry surface during a corner at 80km/h.

After that all seems fine.. I guess performance wise same as TT900.

Still can scrape standard footrest..

But nothing can beat Battalax..

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j291/revospeed/54959_10151230553681355_83266418_o.jpg

anyone know how to colour the font of the tyre? i just bought battlax tryes. and i have a hard time colouring the font. I push the tip of my paint marker and the ink just wont come out! I tried on other surface and it works fine. anyone can help me with this?

buy a unipaint marker..im using that n it werks on my tyre..using battlax tyre too..

use unipaint marker..cn get this at any minimart..cost only $2.20 if im nt wrong..im using this n it werks really well on my tyre..im using battlax tyre too..

use unipaint marker..cn get this at any minimart..cost only $2.20 if im nt wrong..im using this n it werks really well on my tyre..im using battlax tyre too..

is there any smaller size than this??..coz mostly,i see all batlax tyre using this size..i wandering if batlax gt sell size 80/80 e.g..

i dun think so uh bro .. most of them says, "u wan corner, use battlax uh" .. haha ... therefore, maybe, front80/90 rear90/80 is the most optimized size ... one day i try i ask bike shop . im wondering too ... if got battlax 60/90, why not ? =DD

i dun think so uh bro .. most of them says, "u wan corner, use battlax uh" .. haha ... therefore, maybe, front80/90 rear90/80 is the most optimized size ... one day i try i ask bike shop . im wondering too ... if got battlax 60/90, why not ? =DD

yaaa..if gt batlax sotong,definitely gonna grab it..coz right nw im using front 80/90 n rear 90/80..i tot wanna change to a smaller size..i know dunlop tt900 gt sell smaller size bt i heard that tyre is nt that good..quite slippery on wet surface..i prefered batlax quality which is stick n high quality rubber..

yaaa..if gt batlax sotong,definitely gonna grab it..coz right nw im using front 80/90 n rear 90/80..i tot wanna change to a smaller size..i know dunlop tt900 gt sell smaller size bt i heard that tyre is nt that good..quite slippery on wet surface..i prefered batlax quality which is stick n high quality rubber..

yeah !! me too, i using those sizes too . just changed actually last wed .. before, i used viva, 60/90 front and back. but, from my experience usin sotong uh, when its raining, waliowey, some how, you can feel like sliding sia ... but that is for viva lah ... lookin forward to battlax sotong .. if have sure mus try one !!

bro... if you're using front 80/90, and back 90/80... i feel that its rather a wastage using back 90/80... cause i think if you use both front and back 80/90 enough, i mean small bikes how low can you "corner" on normal roads... :) cause i used like urs before, but i found out that the back threads on the sides don't really finish/get rubbed....

sorry just my 0.0000002cents....

MY MEAN MACHINES

01.2008 - 12.2009 - NSR150SP FT7**Z

12.2009 - 4.2011 - L.C. 135 FBE 11**C

4.2011 - 11.2013 - Super K.I.P.S FY 45** H

11.2013 - ?.??.???? - YZF - R6 FBD 33** C

12.2013 - ?.??.???? - Wave 125 FY 12** K

#RTNW

bro... if you're using front 80/90, and back 90/80... i feel that its rather a wastage using back 90/80... cause i think if you use both front and back 80/90 enough, i mean small bikes how low can you "corner" on normal roads... :) cause i used like urs before, but i found out that the back threads on the sides don't really finish/get rubbed....

hey shukri ! u last time sss is it ? anw, gd info u gt there .. =))

yoz.. some friends recommend 80/90 for both, den when rear almost botak go bike shop swap.. prob can last 50% more.. eg 1 yr become 1.5 year..

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937