SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Tuas Circuit Now Open

Hi Guys..

For your info the Tuas circuit are now OPEN!!! But at the moment ONLY the DIRT Track is Open while the Tarmac for Cub and Motard are in construction. I was told the completion for tarmac will be in 2months.. I saw the track lay-out and it looks good to me. Guess its time to get a motard or a cub for training purposes.

Check out the Tuas Circuit Webpage..

http://www.singaporecircuit.com

Amba, r u ready to take ur wave down to TUAS??? :faint: :cheeky:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must we have racing license to ride on the track?

Where is it actually located?

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625498_10151506336500777_489049580_n.jpg

Bikes Ridden & Riding Currently.

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2003

Ducati 999 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2006

Yamaha R1'09 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2009

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

FJR1300A '13 / Vespa Lx150 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2013

doctor 46, any chances of naked bikes on the tarmac???

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

Hi Guys..

For your info the Tuas circuit are now OPEN!!! But at the moment ONLY the DIRT Track is Open while the Tarmac for Cub and Motard are in construction. I was told the completion for tarmac will be in 2months.. I saw the track lay-out and it looks good to me. Guess its time to get a motard or a cub for training purposes.

Check out the Tuas Circuit Webpage..

http://www.singaporecircuit.com

Amba, r u ready to take ur wave down to TUAS??? :faint: :cheeky:

me, cant ride wave on track la....but definitely will go down to see see.

finally, a milestone for motorsports in singapore

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

me on cub, power to weight ratio fail big time

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

Guys,

As far as i knoe this Tuas Circuit is set-up by 2 Biker. To be precise, they are a Sportbike rider. This is only a start for motosport in Singapore. Lets all support this circuit as much as we can and when the demand for a bigger circuit (sportsbike/car) is there, im sure our much awaited circuit will be here soon.

But for now, ONLY the dirt section of the circuit is ready for use while the tarmac is expected to be ready by Fabruary, hopefully earlier. This tarmac section are not for Sportbike lah. And i dont tink a RXZ is suitable. Looking at the layout, i believe these are build specially for Go-Cart, Cub-Kia, Motard and of course Motocross.

As for whether u need a SMSA Race License to use the track, the answer is NO u dont need unless u gonna participate in Races held there in future. But having a Race License with Race Insurance is an optional coz if u were to get injured while riding in the circuit, i believe u will be covered medically. Do give SMSA a call to futher clarify the matter.

As for now, whoever got a cub-kia that u call it as a transport bike, be prepared to go to Ah Boy and buy a set of race tyre (make sure ask him for original not local) hahaha, then cum february, put on ur leather suit and lets all ride at tuas for the fun of it and give support towards the new chapter of Singapore Motosports. Oh ya.. dont forget to take off ur rear box.. hahaha.. :thumb:

@lvin, u can now start riding ur cub slowly at Tuas before u jump onto ur R6 again. Make sure ur leg ok liao.. hahahaha.. :cheeky:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg