SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

hachi

Skateboy, i oready posted it some time back wor.... saw it at motor world quite a while back liaoz.

oh. then i'm late already. :D

$380 with balancing. Perilli diablo strada. sport touring tyres. read reviews on it on the net it's proven by the mat sallehs that it actually last longer than bridgestone BT021. and you know how mat sallehs ride their bikes.

its been there for quite sometime already, and collecting dust. and it's not carbon fibre finish, it's moulded from real carbon fibre. fauzi (the malay middleaged guy at the basement) took it out from the showcase and showed me.

bro, where u get the tyres? i need some feedback so that when its time to change, i know which to change.

its looks like real carbon fibre but i didn't ask the for assistance to c n feel wat is it like. so cannot confirm. but confirm the finishing is CF.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

so is V35 available at Mah or Regina yet???

wats e lowest quotation???

Heard that they are still waiting for the patent to be approved in S'pore. I also eager to know the price.

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

$380 with balancing. Perilli diablo strada. sport touring tyres. read reviews on it on the net it's proven by the mat sallehs that it actually last longer than bridgestone BT021. and you know how mat sallehs ride their bikes.

Hmmm... Pirelli tyres rite ? Just went through my email address book realised i know someone working there time to ask him out for kopi :cheeky:

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

Permanent pricing or promotion period only?

i believe it's while stocks last. :)

bro, where u get the tyres? i need some feedback so that when its time to change, i know which to change.

motoworld. if you want good millege and good price i suggest BT-021 or 020. as for me, i prefer perilli tyres. cos i've used them (diablo corsa) before and once you've used perillis, you wouldnt want to use any other tyres. they're addictive. you can ask wildcard.

rien d'autre que le max.

380 is a good price... can try on my next change le :thumb:

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

i believe it's while stocks last. :)

motoworld. if you want good millege and good price i suggest BT-021 or 020. as for me, i prefer perilli tyres. cos i've used them (diablo corsa) before and once you've used perillis, you wouldnt want to use any other tyres. they're addictive. you can ask wildcard.

Yes, they are a real addiction.

They grip super-good even in rain but the feeling lasts a very short while coz by the time you get all shiok, the tyres are near worn out and they cost a bomb to replace. I got a set of Pirelli Dragon SuperCorsa 2 at nearly $500 for my old TL1000R back when it was the hottest set of tyres around.

Shredded them to pieces in less than 6 months.

Currently on 2CTs but I think I may choose between the diablo strada or 020 if the price is right.

Now, please do not give me another round of lecture on how crappy the BT020 grips.

I've used them before and have taken corners on them like nobody's business.

They can last up to a year on the right condtions.

guys,

i know BMC and K&N uses cotton filter while Pipercross uses foam filter. but actually from readin on the internet what i can conclude is that the majority says cotton filter is better? can anyone with more knowledge and experience shed some much needed light on this?

★ everyone is a reflection of everyone else sometimes ★

guys,

i know BMC and K&N uses cotton filter while Pipercross uses foam filter. but actually from readin on the internet what i can conclude is that the majority says cotton filter is better? can anyone with more knowledge and experience shed some much needed light on this?

take a look at this.

http://truckworld.tenmagazines.com/videos.asp?page=tenvideo&aid=2866

do a search. n read from a neutral party. K&N will say K&N good. piperX will say piperX good. bias answer that u dun need. both got their advantages but u need to know wat r they then u can choose wisely.

guys,

Your bike so new, no need to change so fast.

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg

reading materials for the comparison between cotton gauze n foam air filters.

http://ducatigarage.netfirms.com/filtertest.html

backside itchy already :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

hey.. i am getting K&N soon.. fyi HKL qouted me $95. dunno gd price anot.

My EX R I D E S

HONDA NSR 150 SP (FR 1284 A)

HONDA WAVE 125R (FY 3787 R)

SUZUKI GSR 400 K6 (FBB 5592 R)

NISSAN SUNNY 1.5 A (SDK 7355 A)

GILERA RUNNER VXR 200 (FBD 5313 U)

KAWASAKI VERSYS 650...

IAN