SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Bol'dor Riders

hellzones

the 7 % interest is rather steep too, anyway its 7% per year so if u are having installment for 3 years will be $13500 X 121% = $16335 = ~$454 / mth.... but that is excluding the deposit u will be paying

spotted on Saturday night, @ JW 4+ Esso/Mobil...

:angel:

Thanks for the advice. Standing barefoot at 1.75m and at 65kg, I recently found out at Mah that I'll not be able to ride many bigger motorbikes. Altho I know one shorter determined friend tip toeing on his motorbike a lot but I think for me it's very disadvantageous and even dangerous if I can't use both legs to support firmly at trafic lights, parking or emergency. It's like in basketball, you use a short guy to play centre. No matter how talented this player is, his limits are easily reached as compare to a tall centre player.

So far only Super4 and XJ6-Diversion (among bikes that I like) can provide me firm footing. Even the Fazer with a seat height of just 815mm, if I put one foot flat on the ground, the other is tip toeing.

hmm.. Im ard yr height, thou a tad heavier, I dont really hv a prob with taller bikes.

tall doesnt mean got big advantage, but yet short aint that bad either..

just look @ Messi.... :thumb:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm quite short...168 and during the initial days of touring with the original screen. It sucks big time as it creates a under draft and a air pocket just under my helmet...

Had since changed to the after market screen ~ MRA Touring Screen. Damn good stuff... Cleared metered and had no stability issues....

I got mine 2nd hand and it seems that MW has run out of stock and ain't going to bring in any more...

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

Oooh that's bad... Well, maybe you can use your MRA as a template for those who needs to change their screen to go fabricate at some plastic company lor...

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

Oooh that's bad... Well, maybe you can use your MRA as a template for those who needs to change their screen to go fabricate at some plastic company lor...

Locally... I don't think it's really possible... I got a friend to help me with a Custom Acrylic Head light Guard... Cut & Heated it up... did'nt turn out too well... but still can use..

Even with a used MRA Screen.. a temp clay or timber mould is still required to "Heat Shape" it... other wise.. it's quite hard not to distort it... Tried using polycarbonate... harder to work with... ended up with plain 3mm Acrylic...

To Me....

Hi all Bol'dor riders!!! :D

Anyone of you letting go your Ermax Windshield do drop me an sms @ +65 9691 1787.

Thanks!!! : )

I enquired with Motovation regarding Puig Touring screen... Looks higher than my current double bubble...

***Hi Muhammad, thanks for your enquriy.

We can get them into Singapore for you in about 3wks. Price is SGD$170, is instock from Factory.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Alvin Choong

Motovation Accessory

Singapore***

http://www.puigusa.com/imagenes/PUIG3957.jpg

Fazli, might as well get the MRA Windshield from japan.webike? Excluding shipping is SGD$196. If can get another person who is interested, shipping is free!Well just my 2cents..haha...ships to ur doorstep also faster cus i ordered few of their items before. 3-4days reached already liao. Item is also pakaged properly. = )

http://tapa.tk/mu/dcff0169-89d3-a8f7.jpg

"Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory"...

Fazli, might as well get the MRA Windshield from japan.webike? Excluding shipping is SGD$196. If can get another person who is interested, shipping is free!Well just my 2cents..haha...ships to ur doorstep also faster cus i ordered few of their items before. 3-4days reached already liao. Item is also pakaged properly. = )

http://tapa.tk/mu/dcff0169-89d3-a8f7.jpg

Shipping is free and they reach us that fast? That's very good to know...

What other stuffs have you since buy from them?

To Me....

I enquired with Motovation regarding Puig Touring screen... Looks higher than my current double bubble...

***Hi Muhammad, thanks for your enquriy.

We can get them into Singapore for you in about 3wks. Price is SGD$170, is instock from Factory.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Alvin Choong

Motovation Accessory

Singapore***

http://www.puigusa.com/imagenes/PUIG3957.jpg

Faz, can fit our CB4s?

cos the pic shows a CB13

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Shipping is free and they reach us that fast? That's very good to know...

What other stuffs have you since buy from them?

*** Just to add on ***

Shipping is free if ONLY if your orders are above SGD$225.20.

So one MRA Windshield costs SGD$195.50. So you need to order two pcs and above to get the free shipping.

Items reached at your doorstep max 4 days. But usually its 3 days. You need not to be at home if the delivery guy comes. Can ask someone on your behalf.

Yes, like what Misanthropy stated, item is professionally wrapped with bubble wrap. Everything in good condition when I ordered some of my stuffs there.

Though most of their items are very expensive, some of their items also Singapore cannot get. Not only it is for S4, all other makes and models of bikes also they got.

So far, I've ordered 5 items in total with them. The more you ordered, the more times they will send you redemption code so when the next time you order, at least can offset some.

These MRA windshield comes in Smoked or Clear types. These 2 types costs SGD$195.50 each.

There are also coloured types which consists of black, blue, green, red and yellow. But it will cost you more. It costs SGD$240.60 each.

To Misanthropy: If you wanna order, add me in too. I want the Smoked type. So can together share the shipping costs with the rest. = )

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/LVInfernalWar.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/3583_photo.jpg

Faz, can fit our CB4s?

cos the pic shows a CB13

Can... Just like Ermax or MRA CB1300, you need to cut off a bit of the screen and not your fairing...

Can... Just like Ermax or MRA CB1300, you need to cut off a bit of the screen and not your fairing...

lol... haiz... okiedokie..

Disclaimer:

Huh? bro, your windshield nicer mah... aniwae cannot unless you change to round head light like the non-Bold'or models.

Ok thanks for e reply.. "Predator" windshield can mount on Bold'or? n any clue how much it cost n where cn i purchase it?

:)

I jus Bought a Bold'or ..

I think i got a prob wit rear Suspension(Showa)..

Any Suggestion?

To MSDS: Can i use the windshield on Bold'or? if Can,How Much?

Ok thanks for e reply.. "Predator" windshield can mount on Bold'or? n any clue how much it cost n where cn i purchase it?

:)

after re-reading back your posts, here's my reply:

1) For rear suspension, go to David @ Teck Thye, 12 Braddell Rd.

$240 to service(replace internal fluid oil, recharge canister gas, add spacer & replace lower rubber bumper) both shocks.

2) For Bol d'Ors, the windshield is best to use only designated aftermarket windshield for this model, any other types, have to retrofit in, but at the least shld be frm a similar model, i.e. CB13's

With this in mind, the one that MSDS is using, is not really suitable, as the dimensions are a tad too small.

3) The "Predator" windshield, must be the one you are refering for those naked(aka round headlight) S4s right?

the answer is, no.

The head cowl of the Bol d'Or is design for the correct purpose of wind deflection, and of cos a difference of looks from the naked S4s.

If you do wish to mod it, it cant fit, firstly, its too small.

second, mount onto where? as in, there's no mounting points, have to retrofit.

third, it doesnt do anything other than cosmetic purpose(IMO) or cover the meter measly.

no offence, but if you do fancy those fairings, you could hv got yrself a naked(round headlight) S4 instead.

as it has a more platform to play with mods. :thumb:

Disclaimer:

2) For Bol d'Ors, the windshield is best to use only designated aftermarket windshield for this model, any other types, have to retrofit in, but at the least shld be frm a similar model, i.e. CB13's

With this in mind, the one that MSDS is using, is not really suitable, as the dimensions are a tad too small.

I'm currently on Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K2-K3 double bubble screen. Extensive cutting and heating needed to fit and there are stil small gaps at the bottom corners...

I'm currently on Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K2-K3 double bubble screen. Extensive cutting and heating needed to fit and there are stil small gaps at the bottom corners...

yep, & that's what I mean by retrofitting...

Disclaimer:

I call it INNOVATIVE!

To Me....

• 2 weeks later...
after re-reading back your posts, here's my reply:

1) For rear suspension, go to David @ Teck Thye, 12 Braddell Rd.

$240 to service(replace internal fluid oil, recharge canister gas, add spacer & replace lower rubber bumper) both shocks.

3) The "Predator" windshield, must be the one you are refering for those naked(aka round headlight) S4s right?

the answer is, no.

The head cowl of the Bol d'Or is design for the correct purpose of wind deflection, and of cos a difference of looks from the naked S4s.

If you do wish to mod it, it cant fit, firstly, its too small.

second, mount onto where? as in, there's no mounting points, have to retrofit.

third, it doesnt do anything other than cosmetic purpose(IMO) or cover the meter measly.

no offence, but if you do fancy those fairings, you could hv got yrself a naked(round headlight) S4 instead.

as it has a more platform to play with mods. :thumb:

Thanks for e advise.. Sorry Dun mind me,still a newbie..

Hehehehe..

U got e no for David Suspension?

I Got probs again..

1) Regarding loud noise @ smwhere radiator or smwhere...

Vibrate quite Loud when in Idle mode..

2) I think i lost steel balancer @ front rim.. or only rear rim got e balancer ?

noe Where to get it?

Really Unstable..

3) I jus Bought BMc Air Filter..

Method of installion,jus chunk it in is it??

Thats wat e Mechanic Does..

Pls Guide me..

Worry Liao ..

Thanks for e advise.. Sorry Dun mind me,still a newbie..

Hehehehe..

U got e no for David Suspension?

I Got probs again..

1) Regarding loud noise @ smwhere radiator or smwhere...

Vibrate quite Loud when in Idle mode..

2) I think i lost steel balancer @ front rim.. or only rear rim got e balancer ?

noe Where to get it?

Really Unstable..

3) I jus Bought BMc Air Filter..

Method of installion,jus chunk it in is it??

Thats wat e Mechanic Does..

Pls Guide me..

Worry Liao ..

1. Replied via PM.

2. Sometimes it may not be lost, this can happen when the mech whilst balancing the rim & tire, managed to balance it to 0 / 0, hence not a need to put the weights. If you are not @ ease, just go back to yr trusty mech to ask help a favour to re-balance it I guess?

3. S4's air filter are quite straight forward across the brands. Its simply a drop-in cartridge.

i. Remove seat

ii. Remove the 2 small triangular covers below rider seat area

iii. Remove tank via big nut, centre of rider area, removal of fuel and air tube @ fuel valve & whilst lifting the rear of tank, the 2 breather tubes and the fuel gauge sensor wire coupling.

iv. Slowly lift the tank up from rear then pull out the tank carefully and put it on somewhere not in way of harm.

v. Near the rider area, you'll see an oval shaped cover with screws(x3?), unscrew it & you should see the filter inside.

vi. Carefully extract out the current filter, check your new filter(PLEASE READ THE OWNER'S MANUAL) if there's any other instruction prior to installing.

vii. Drop in new filter carefully, put everything back in reverse order of above mentioned.

Cheers!

Disclaimer: