SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Bol'dor Riders

hellzones

I gotten my bike as 2nd hand about 7months ago, now Boon Siew send me a letter of "Service Campaign For Honda CB400/A/S/SA"

"Due to water penetrates into rear stop switch, leading to poor electrical contact and resulting in possibility of no stop lamp operation while braking by rear brake"

I wonder if any rider here gotten this letter from Boon Siew too :confused:

:cool:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After the peektures you took peeking under your bike, it is the hinge shaft that I bought at BS. I was told there that BBDC bikes uses this hinge.

aey? they do sell it seperately ah?

hw much? PM/sms if inconvenient.

thanks

I gotten my bike as 2nd hand about 7months ago, now Boon Siew send me a letter of "Service Campaign For Honda CB400/A/S/SA"

"Due to water penetrates into rear stop switch, leading to poor electrical contact and resulting in possibility of no stop lamp operation while braking by rear brake"

I wonder if any rider here gotten this letter from Boon Siew too :confused:

i received it haha

ah? got ah? waiting for mine then... :giddy:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Oh, I'm glad that I'm not the only 1 gotten it.

Wondering if I should go to them, there will not be any cost to change it and is totally FOC :cheeky:

if its a recall, usually is FOC.

thats wat i experience when i just got my bike and was in the batch of S4 to be recalled for a defective fuel pump or something.. only thing is, they'll ask you to leave the bike behind & pick it up hours later!!

Found from the webby:

Recall for owners of CB400 for Rear Stop Switch Assembly

Recall for owners of CB400 . If your VIN number falls within the following numbers:

JH2NC429*8K010001 to JH2NC429*8K010070

JH2NC429*8M000001 to JH2NC429*8M000174

JH2NC429*9K100001 to JH2NC429*9K100053

Due to water penetrates into rear stop switch, leading to poor electricial contact and resulting in possibility of no stop lamp operation while braking by rear brake.

For the preventation or resolution of this problem, Honda will, at no cost to the owner, carry out the replacement of an improved type rear stop switch assembly.

Please contact Boon Siew Singapore to arrange for inspection and if necessary, replacement.

hokay, think this is the recall for Revo owners, as my VIN no. does not fall into the aforementioned batch...

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

• 2 weeks later...

Kev's, they do sell individual parts. DO check with them on other items cos I believe wear and tear parts can be bought separately. Best if you can get hold of the parts list of your bike, you can directly call them up and ask for a quote stating the part number.

:):):)

Uppzz for the Bol'Dor thread...

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

Kev's, they do sell individual parts. DO check with them on other items cos I believe wear and tear parts can be bought separately. Best if you can get hold of the parts list of your bike, you can directly call them up and ask for a quote stating the part number.

:):):)

Uppzz for the Bol'Dor thread...

thing is, the OEM mainstand for spec 3 is deem as an accessory rather than as a part, therefore there's no part number.

PB1's mainstand is a part of the bike as it comes stock, hence got part number.

so, i still hv to go dwn & see if they hv or not...

neway, thnx for the headsup! :thumb:

Disclaimer:

finally got my fat ass done up :p

for pics please goto my FB page - http://www.facebook.com/ianclai#!/album.php?aid=159533&id=777838022

if you can't see due to security settings just add me and put in a message you're from Group Bold'or :)

abit high imo.

nonetheless, :thumb:

If that's the case, then just drop by BS and ask them. These hinge is for the BBDC 2A training CB400 mainstand.

okiedokie. thnx!

Disclaimer:

abit high imo.

nonetheless, :thumb:

Thanks Kev, i didn't really wanna get too much done as am planning to upgrade, so just doing the bare necessary :)

Wah Ian, noticed from your pics you using 46T rear sprox. Any changes to the front sprox size? How's the ride like?

that was courtesy of the 1st owner, and to be honest, I'm not sure if my front sprocket was changed, I can only guess it has, coz i've red lined at 100km just before going up to 4th gear haha

it does help a fair bit with the pick up :) :thumb:

Grounded... :/

Most probably he has dropped one tooth in the front. Do you run out of gears quickly with this setup? I run out of gears with F(15) R(45) very quickly. Wish I had 7th gear...

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

Most probably he has dropped one tooth in the front. Do you run out of gears quickly with this setup? I run out of gears with F(15) R(45) very quickly. Wish I had 7th gear...

not reali eh... i do tend to forget to get into 6th sometime with urban riding...

but on high ways i do wish i had 7th too haha

Grounded... :/

• 4 weeks later...
Congrats to you for getting a Bold'Or. Will be looking forward to meeting other Bold'Ors too...

congrats :)

ride safe dude

:angel: Thank you... me old man liao... ride slow slow.....:thumb:

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

guys, wat do ya think of this?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4930878689_23ca3dd0f7.jpg

Disclaimer: