SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Bol'dor Riders

hellzones

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi bro, u cn do drawings like tat isit? cn do for my spec3 also?

hahah.. no la.. im idiot to drawing..

found it here: http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/motorcycles/

but too bad, their dont have a proper one for S4, the one they have stated, is actually a CB1300, judging by the engine drawing.

Edited by Kev's

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Its the CB400 But with the CB1300 clocks and exhaust if I'm not wrong. They also have the Yoshimura Version S design. Nice find Kev. Isit a new addition in their collection?

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

Its the CB400 But with the CB1300 clocks and exhaust if I'm not wrong. They also have the Yoshimura Version S design. Nice find Kev. Isit a new addition in their collection?

no bro, its the CB13, look again at the engine design drawing.

the rear tail grab pattern also different.

er.. wat u mean by new addition in their collection?? :confused:

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Ride slow ok. As long as you don't "stone stone" on the road can liao...

:) Just came back from Malacca, two days one night...:thumb:

Went up with a bubby of mine (Super 4 ~ Spec 3), bike performed great... :cheers:

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

Hi Guys,

anyone wanna sell their Boldor? :D

or know whr i can get one?

wld appreciate if can drop me an sms at 90034221,

or drop me a PM. :)

cheers!

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////

There's stil one black Bold'Or available at my bike shop. Last seen was yesterday. Give a call to Wing Fuat Trading @ 67425588. If I'm not mistaken its FBA or FBB plate. Its at Blk 53 Sims Place. Near Aljunied.

Hi Guys,

Did ask this enquiry over at the technical thread too....

Just wondering, what's the *max (speed) you could "Pull" on the 5th Gear before up shift?

*Stock Bike*

Thanks....:cheeky:

To Me....

Cos I never come across the Bold'Or model in Blueprint.com

oh, its stated under HERE , & HERE

Hi Guys,

Did ask this enquiry over at the technical thread too....

Just wondering, what's the *max (speed) you could "Pull" on the 5th Gear before up shift?

*Stock Bike*

Thanks....:cheeky:

erm.. if you're just talking about full twist, & bike is in restricted mode(stock), RPM shld be @ before 13K bah. km/h meter needle can be pointing @ full clear meter.

if in unrestricted mode(with the help of red-rev by POSH), tink you can clear meter lo.. & running approx. 200+/- km/h.

if just a drag to before shifting to 6th, maybe you can try ard 90-100km/h bah.

as 6th gear is a cruising gear, & usually the 5th is for speeding up.

Disclaimer:

erm.. if you're just talking about full twist, & bike is in restricted mode(stock), RPM shld be @ before 13K bah. km/h meter needle can be pointing @ full clear meter.

if in unrestricted mode(with the help of red-rev by POSH), tink you can clear meter lo.. & running approx. 200+/- km/h.

if just a drag to before shifting to 6th, maybe you can try ard 90-100km/h bah.

as 6th gear is a cruising gear, & usually the 5th is for speeding up.

Thanks for your reply, mine's a 2nd Hand Buy and I believe that it's in stock form.:cheeky:

The reason I'm asking with regards to the "5 gear ratio" is because I was thinking about the top speed achievable (Under stock ~ condition) as I’m was able to hit appox. 175* before up shifting to 6th... and max out at appox 185* with RPM at appox 12K++…:thumb:

To Me....

There's stil one black Bold'Or available at my bike shop. Last seen was yesterday. Give a call to Wing Fuat Trading @ 67425588. If I'm not mistaken its FBA or FBB plate. Its at Blk 53 Sims Place. Near Aljunied.

I believe it to be of FBB number plate, black with front flower disk....:angel:

To Me....

Thanks bro!

will check it out. :thumb:

:cheers:

Hi Guys,

anyone wanna sell their Boldor? :D

or know whr i can get one?

wld appreciate if can drop me an sms at 90034221,

or drop me a PM. :)

cheers!

Loois Motors got 2.

Get the FBB one. Engine condition very well taken care off. Engine oil regularly changed with fresh Motul 300V still inside. Coolant just flushed and changed. Old coolant was checked and peer reviewed to be tip-top. Chain is DID X-Ring and sprockets are solid orignal OEMs from JPN. Both are just replaced.

How I know? Because I really know :D

Edited by SNapEl

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

finally see e revival of this thread, 2-weeks old boldor rider here giving my greetings to fellow riders.. ;D

haha, u will see me in e east or raffles quay area..

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u142/nGuOrEn/renssig.jpg

My RiDeS

HONDA NSR 150 (FS 336K): 23/09/06 tO 17/08/07

WAVE-I (FY 5801U): 17/08/07 tO 13/12/07

HONDA CBR400RR (FM 1463B): 13/12/07 tO 20/09/08

WAVE-R (FZ 2846E): 20/09/08 tO 17/04/09

WAVE-S (FV 7293M): 03/10/09 tO 14/08/10

CB400 BOLD'OR (FZ 7896G): 16/08/10

Hey guys, fellow bol'dor rider here. Just wondering, i've had mine for 2 yrs(bought 2nd hand) n i had the endcan changed to a full fire spec few mths ago. Thing is, do u guys hear a "whiny" noise from ur engines? Cos mine has that perpetual whiny sound and it doesnt sound low n bassy(or garang). The pipe sounds gd, but the sound from the engine area is high pitched. A stock spec3 sounds lower than mine. Mech says its prob the clutch housing being worn, n tat wld cost around 500 bucks. Anyone in this situation??

cheers.

bandit.

Edited by bandit298

Thanks for your reply, mine's a 2nd Hand Buy and I believe that it's in stock form.:cheeky:

The reason I'm asking with regards to the "5 gear ratio" is because I was thinking about the top speed achievable (Under stock ~ condition) as I’m was able to hit appox. 175* before up shifting to 6th... and max out at appox 185* with RPM at appox 12K++…:thumb:

well, thats what a 5th gear can do before the power cut comes in.

Loois Motors got 2.

Get the FBB one. Engine condition very well taken care off. Engine oil regularly changed with fresh Motul 300V still inside. Coolant just flushed and changed. Old coolant was checked and peer reviewed to be tip-top. Chain is DID X-Ring and sprockets are solid orignal OEMs from JPN. Both are just replaced.

+1

& I know too! lol....

p.s. yr siggy pix gave away le lah..

Hey guys, fellow bol'dor rider here. Just wondering, i've had mine for 2 yrs(bought 2nd hand) n i had the endcan changed to a full fire spec few mths ago. Thing is, do u guys hear a "whiny" noise from ur engines? Cos mine has that perpetual whiny sound and it doesnt sound low n bassy(or garang). The pipe sounds gd, but the sound from the engine area is high pitched. A stock spec3 sounds lower than mine. Mech says its prob the clutch housing being worn, n tat wld cost around 500 bucks. Anyone in this situation??

cheers.

bandit.

best is to go find yr trusted mech for a proper diagnose.

i recommend ah chong..

Disclaimer:

cheers.

bandit.

Your whiny sound starts at 5k rpm I presume?

+1

& I know too! lol....

p.s. yr siggy pix gave away le lah..

No leh... it doesn't say anything else other than I ride a boldor too :D

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

Loois Motors got 2.

FBB plater? :lol:

k will check it out, bro! :thumb:

do u mind me asking how much wld it cost roughly?

so i can be prepared with d pricing. hehehee :angel:

Machine usually for FBB would be ard 10k - 10.8k. Try to go for bro SNapEl's FBB at Looi's. Bro'e here knows how he maintain his bike so it should be a worry free bike. But do take note, every 2nd hand bike do have their common wear and tear. Like me, be prepared to spend a bit more after getting the bike to ensure everything would be in order.

:thumb: for bro SNapEl's Bold'Or...

With regards to the Screen Visor, other than the MRA marketed visor....is there any other brands or type of Touring Screen available locally?

The stock original is ok for local riding, however.... once you go beyond the "Legal Speed Limit".... the under draft cause by the original screen can be very uncomfortable during long rides.

oh.... btw, I just got my main stand fitted over at Motoworld... one word.... Shoik!:thumb:

To Me....

You also his customer ar? I think all stil stock leh that bike.

Wing Fat...Yes... I got mine ride there, know all the 4 brothers...

Eldest ~ Old Uncle, Always station at workshop:angel:

2nd ~ White T-shirt Guy ~ Always station at Showroom.o_O

3rd ~ Eric ~ Always station at workshop:dot:

4th ~ Max ~ Always station at workshop....:cool:

Here's my custom screen. A double bubble from a Suzuki I heard. Custom cut to fit into the head fairing. See post #5277

Super Bold'Or Page 106

Seen you thread... Been offered at a very reasonable price (+ installation) at Motoworld... Just wondering should I get the MRA Screen...

To Me....