SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Bol'dor Riders

hellzones

The one at showroom is Ng. Eric is also there on Sundays. Ask them clearly whether the screen is the CB400 specific or CB1300. Cos one of us here Kev's is the CB1300 screen and they have to break 2 tabs on your fairing to fit the screen.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one at showroom is Ng. Eric is also there on Sundays. Ask them clearly whether the screen is the CB400 specific or CB1300. Cos one of us here Kev's is the CB1300 screen and they have to break 2 tabs on your fairing to fit the screen.

It's Motoworld who is offering me the screen... and I'm told it's for 400cc...

Thanks for the heads up anyway...

Are you planning to head up north? I planning to do so.. I only managed to hit 325km till the fuel indicator went blinging... 30 urban / 70 highway riding... Highway...110 most of the time...

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

bro stoner how much did motorworld quote u? pm me hahha

Heheh.. spotted @ ngee ann poly yesterday evening.. :D

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

It's Motoworld who is offering me the screen... and I'm told it's for 400cc...

Thanks for the heads up anyway...

Are you planning to head up north? I planning to do so.. I only managed to hit 325km till the fuel indicator went blinging... 30 urban / 70 highway riding... Highway...110 most of the time...

Hi I'm selling the MRA windshield for boldor. Check it out here:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/299486-WTS-Honda-CB400-Super-4-Spec-3-Boldor-Accessories-(mostly-less-than-a-year-old)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

i think is at UniSim la HAHA , gt lesson

Nope, saw u @ Blk 51 Makan Place there. We even crossed our paths.. heheh..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Aiyoh... STM disease liao ar... Hahaha~! Saw someone selling the SS 4-2-1 headers. The quality of workmanship from the pics looks good. Waiting for reply from seller where he got it from. 4-2-1 is more suitable for street riding compare to 4-1.

hi, would like to ask the price of the rear mudguard? got kissed by a taxi today n broke e mudguard. many thanks.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u142/nGuOrEn/renssig.jpg

My RiDeS

HONDA NSR 150 (FS 336K): 23/09/06 tO 17/08/07

WAVE-I (FY 5801U): 17/08/07 tO 13/12/07

HONDA CBR400RR (FM 1463B): 13/12/07 tO 20/09/08

WAVE-R (FZ 2846E): 20/09/08 tO 17/04/09

WAVE-S (FV 7293M): 03/10/09 tO 14/08/10

CB400 BOLD'OR (FZ 7896G): 16/08/10

Can try calling up Boon Siew or Chong Aik. They will answer your queries obligingly. Or you can try to get hold of ldslds to do up the mudguard eliminator in the "Fender Eliminator" thread.

Some says it works, some says it doesn't... Waiting for some real feedback bout it too...

Hmm.... super long week end coming up... Thinking of having it installed...IBS.:angel:

Hi Guys,

Any one game for a short trip up north... say only on Wed's Night and come back on Friday evening?:cheeky:

I know it's the festive season... but... I only have this period to take my leave...:dot:

To Me....

Hmm.... super long week end coming up... Thinking of having it installed...IBS.:angel:

Hi Guys,

Any one game for a short trip up north... say only on Wed's Night and come back on Friday evening?:cheeky:

I know it's the festive season... but... I only have this period to take my leave...:dot:

Im going for a fuel raid in the evening after work before being hvin to go serve the nation on Thurs till 25th...

Disclaimer:

Im going for a fuel raid in the evening after work before being hvin to go serve the nation on Thurs till 25th...

I'm be sending my bike to service and tuning tomorrow, has not decided on the destination...

Intend to came back on Friday afternoon...

To Me....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry to ask such a noob question. Just wanna find out is there any more bol'dor in production. Cuz i'm intending to get a first hand one when my coe expires. Haha. Many thanks. :)

If you're looking @ the carb model, nope.

If you're looking @ Revo model, yes.

Disclaimer:

• 3 weeks later...