SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey bro sparker, i just change to a new One and it is still like this.

Ask your mech to do a pressure test of the radiator. If your mech don't know what is a radiator pressure test, it's time to change mech, bro.

When doing pressure test, confirm there's no externat leaks. Also check engine oil colour to ensure no internal leaks. If confirmed no leaks, change engine oil to a different brand.

I'm using Mobil 1. Frequently do high speed touring. In past 6 months, I only needed to top up once. Only top up reservoir a bit from low level line to full level line.

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

i got another problem. i encountered a high coolant temperature(the one above neutral) 2 months ago. so i went to workshop and true enough there is no coolant. and today, i just came back from jb, the high coolant temperature reappear again for 1 to 2 seconds and disappear. i am starting to have a big bad feeling about this bike. anybody encounter this problem? ever since i change coolant i been looking for signs of leaking but there is none. any help will be much appreciated.
have u check your radiator fan is working or not. let it the engine running for awhile and see if the fan is working.

ramsnake: i went to planet already. my coolant at the side panel totally dried up. but the one infront was still full. so chong told me there might be a very small crack somewhere at the hose. so he told me to top up once it finishes. and now i am thinking to actually change the hose. cant keep topping up right? u got any suggestions bro ramsnake?

glide77: i check already. it always turn on when it is hot. but it always turn on most of the time when the coolant is out.

sorry cant quote u guys. dont know what happen to my profile!

Any idea where is the best location to place alarm sensor n siren?

inside the tail board

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Yes, the tail light where the tail board is.

i am not mentioning about the side panniers for the fuses & coolant reservoir.

speaking of coolant, time for me to check the level tmr

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

than its either your radiator termostat located at the top radiator hose going to your engine or your water pump is not working.

ramsnake: i went to planet already. my coolant at the side panel totally dried up. but the one infront was still full. so chong told me there might be a very small crack somewhere at the hose. so he told me to top up once it finishes. and now i am thinking to actually change the hose. cant keep topping up right? u got any suggestions bro ramsnake?

glide77: i check already. it always turn on when it is hot. but it always turn on most of the time when the coolant is out.

Yes, the tail light where the tail board is.

i am not mentioning about the side panniers for the fuses & coolant reservoir.

speaking of coolant, time for me to check the level tmr

Sorry for my ignorance, do I need to open up the tail fairing or just underneath the pillion seat there?

-= Ride to Freedom, Freedom to Ride =-

than its either your radiator termostat located at the top radiator hose going to your engine or your water pump is not working.

It can't be water pump not working, @glide77.

The fact that he is continuing to ride the bike and just need to top up coolant indicates that the water pump is ok. If it's actually a case of the water pump not working, his engine would have fried itself long time ago.

@azman ibrahim

So, did you ask Chong to do pressure test? Pressure testing the cooling system will indicate where the leak is. Once leaking hose or connector is found just need to replace that hose or connector. Cheaper than just anyhow replacing all the hoses.

Radiator pressure testing is done by removing the radiator cap and fitting a pump to the radiator inlet. Once the system is pressurized, any leaks can be identified because coolant will be shooting out from the hole/gap.

Again, if your mech can't do the pressure test, find another mech. No need to visit workshops one by one to ask. Just call (look up advertisers' board for numbers) and ask over the phone...

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

Sorry for my ignorance, do I need to open up the tail fairing or just underneath the pillion seat there?

yes correct..........

hey revoean im selling my street legal Moriwaki titanium full system..bought at 1.8k use less then 3 month going for 1.4k kindly contact 9777 3740 =) Pushing my bike to shop soonn

Edited by XiAO_ViNtaGe87

:cheers:

YAMAHA x1 110CC

YAMANA X1R 135CC

SUPERFOUR REVO 400CC

CBR 600CC

EVO JoyMax 300CC

Xciting 400CC

Hi Revorians. Same with Vintage but selling only endcan slip on.

Brand name Blueflame for Revo Only

Type Dual port Stainless Steel

Condition 10/10

Compliance Illegal

Price 500 (due to documentation)

Please call me 97612638 for details

Do not give ridicule prices. Need funds urgently

Thanks for viewing

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/SingaporeBikes/Siggy/GothRod_Siggy.jpg

Proud owner of GODSENDWORX's custom made Mesh

Condition 10/10

Compliance Illegal

Thanks for viewing

Hey @GothRod

"Compliance Illegal

Price 500 (due to documentation)"

What do you mean? If it's illegal, what documentation is there to do?

Condition 10/10

Compliance Illegal

Thanks for viewing

if got caught how much fine?