SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys. I detect the problem already. Its my coolant pump that is leaking and the shop owner say it happens frequently on revo bikes. Beware guys. Cost is 170.

$170 must be to replace pump. Is the pump cracked? Why can't repair or renew pump gasket?

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

I had that problem too..think revo is too hot..

Hey guys i can't put photos for my Signature..any kind soul can help??

it say there Can Upload Images for Signature: No(Signature permission)

Edited by XiAO_ViNtaGe87

:cheers:

YAMAHA x1 110CC

YAMANA X1R 135CC

SUPERFOUR REVO 400CC

CBR 600CC

EVO JoyMax 300CC

Xciting 400CC

Any one selling off full system Yoshimura for Revo ? Email me mdreza_jumahat@yahoo.com.sg, or can text me @ 93386004. Street legal only .

hey revoean im selling my street legal Moriwaki titanium full system..bought at 1.8k use less then 3 month going for 1.4k kindly contact 9777 3740 =) Pushing my bike to shop soonn

Do you still have it ? Any pic ?

Recently i just sold my revo n i got 1 stock header n exhaust for sales.pls gv mi a msg if interested at 96991981 for non fussy buyer...condition is 9/10....:)

You sold your bike with full system after market ?

Looking for Yoshimura full system for Revo , wat app me @ 93386004.

I'm selling off Yoshimura R77 J T Blue for Revo, Just using for less than A month. Slip on. With Cert . Interested Wats App @ 93386004.

I'm selling off Yoshimura R77 J T Blue for Revo, Just using for less than A month. Slip on. With Cert . Interested Wats App @ 93386004.

Edited by SparkerS1

Hi Revorians

My Revo of 2.5yrs, recently having this problem when starting.

Sometime when I turn the ignition key to ON, could not hear the fuel pump running (ard 2 sec) the PGM FI light don’t go off, I was able to crank the engine but it will never start. Realise that the fuel pump must run for around 2 second than the PGM FI light will go OFF, only than when I crank the engine it will startup. Once it started there is no problem with the bike, ride was smooth. Any ideal what is the problem with my bike? Any one encounter this problem on Revo.

Beside Boon Siew. which workshop have the computer to diagnose my bike fault status. Please recommend me a workshop that can repair my CB400revo.

Thanks in advance.

@Bro ramsnake: cant be repaired or change gasket either. difficult for me to explain. there a hole at our coolant pump. once it is leaking. got no choice but to change it.

The problem is that in Singapore, people have a use and throw mentality. Mechs also have that mentality and in the end, riders like us spend a bomb replacing parts that can be repaired.

I don't have a picture of your pump for reference, but judging from your previous posts, I believe that pump can be repaired. If the hole is in a metal part, it can be welded. If the hole is on a rubber part, it can be re-bonded.

Here is a cheap fix. After viewing the vid, you might want to go get that pump back and DIY repair the hole. Then sell it if any Revo bros need one...

http://youtu.be/bSmgEkbp5eM

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

Hi Revorians

My Revo of 2.5yrs, recently having this problem when starting.

Sometime when I turn the ignition key to ON, could not hear the fuel pump running (ard 2 sec) the PGM FI light don’t go off, I was able to crank the engine but it will never start. Realise that the fuel pump must run for around 2 second than the PGM FI light will go OFF, only than when I crank the engine it will startup. Once it started there is no problem with the bike, ride was smooth. Any ideal what is the problem with my bike? Any one encounter this problem on Revo.

Beside Boon Siew. which workshop have the computer to diagnose my bike fault status. Please recommend me a workshop that can repair my CB400revo.

Thanks in advance.

When do your service your injector ? Well as for me I usually go to Unique Motorsport @ autobay , the sales person will brief u on wat wrong with the bike , U can look for Alvin .

Hi guys! Good morning to those still awake. Need to ask something. Currently my Revo still under Hire Purchase with BP. Installment left 4 mth more. After I have paid them full, do I have the right to ask the bugger for my master key? Since after all my bike is fully mine, and it got no more strings to BP?

Hi guys! Good morning to those still awake. Need to ask something. Currently my Revo still under Hire Purchase with BP. Installment left 4 mth more. After I have paid them full, do I have the right to ask the bugger for my master key? Since after all my bike is fully mine, and it got no more strings to BP?

Yo Bro, I envy u. Once u finished paying the installment, the bike will be yours. U can request BP for the masterkey, normally will be with the finance company. Congrats!

-= Ride to Freedom, Freedom to Ride =-

Yo Bro, I envy u. Once u finished paying the installment, the bike will be yours. U can request BP for the masterkey, normally will be with the finance company. Congrats!

Yes bro.... U have the right to get the masterkey from them. Its a normal procedure tat they have to give u the masterkey when u hv finish ur installment.

The problem is that in Singapore, people have a use and throw mentality. Mechs also have that mentality and in the end, riders like us spend a bomb replacing parts that can be repaired.

I don't have a picture of your pump for reference, but judging from your previous posts, I believe that pump can be repaired. If the hole is in a metal part, it can be welded. If the hole is on a rubber part, it can be re-bonded.

Here is a cheap fix. After viewing the vid, you might want to go get that pump back and DIY repair the hole. Then sell it if any Revo bros need one...

http://youtu.be/bSmgEkbp5eM

ramsnake, do you know where can we buy this?

Yes bro.... U have the right to get the masterkey from them. Its a normal procedure tat they have to give u the masterkey when u hv finish ur installment.

Thanks for the info. Just to share, back in 09 when I hv cleared my installment for my KR150 to Looi's motor. I nvr ask for the master key, as that is my first bike and know nothing much. At the same time the admin staff too don't bother to give me the spare master key. Well I guess she will keep it as her key chain. Haha...:angel:

diff bikeshop diff procedures.

which bike shop u buy from?

asphoon allows buying insurance outside, bike pro dun allow.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Mine from BP. But this coming August 5th installment ends, still MUST renew with them b4 expired?o_O

Y not u just confirm wif them?

can even check for quotation from other insurance company

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

does the recent CB 400 revo comes with ABS system or it has to be self install?

Comes in ABS or non-ABS models, ABS models is slightly more expensive.

You can get it in Singapore at http://shop.singahobby.com/?q=node/26896

However, do note that theirs is a smaller bottle version. Also, I've tried before and it is not suitable for flexible (eg: hose) and porous materials. This is also stated in their instructions on the bottles.

Nice. That's the 10ml version. 25ml version cost SGD $32, if you shipped it in together with other items, it makes really good sense to buy it overseas.

workers of peace