SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Engine Oil

Whitey3

What 4T best supported?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What 4T best supported?

LiquiMoly can last. I'm trying out a blend that I requested at Equipment Extreme and with my harsh riding, I'm able to clock 9k km with a single oil change. I'm now trying to push to 10k km and see hows the condition of the drained oil.

miss out this mesg but anyway, Fazli u go by the condition of the EO?? i go by mileage. every 5k or 6k i'll hv it changed. so what i c here some go by mileage, condition of EO & could be mths ya. did you travel with high mileage???:cool:

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just went to ahpek last wednesday for e.o oil+filter+x1r+coolant+grounding. again, product never fails to impress me. 2 thumbs and 2 toes up la! ahpek, what additive u talking abt ah asides from the x1r?

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

Mine not really that high. 8k km in 5 mnths. Cos I can't depend on mileage. Sometimes I ride hard, sometimes not. So when I start to feel my engine temp between my legs start to get warmer more frequently than usual, I know its time to change. And my mileage I feel the difference is always around 7-8k km.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

just went to ahpek last wednesday for e.o oil+filter+x1r+coolant+grounding. again, product never fails to impress me. 2 thumbs and 2 toes up la! ahpek, what additive u talking abt ah asides from the x1r?

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

Shhhh...!!!...my saliva (must eat a lot of starchy food to get good grade ones) and mucous (wait for flu season and collect from them when they blow out from their nose..don't tell anyone..wWah..ha!..ha!..ha!

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Wah Ah Pek~! You have lots of secrets ar... Is the secret retailing here in the market?

Secret?..no secret lah and non of my stuff is for market (got ppl complained I'm doing commercial which is not true) or sales..just like ome chinese medicine physician helping sick ppl for free. Just that if you guys wants to know what is good for ur bike and want to try see_see..I made u for u by request only and that I'm available. But of course, have to pay for material lah. If I go into mototiam business..I very rich liao by now. Of course the stuff works and been proven for so many donkey years liao since my time at ur age. Not popular bekuz that time no internet to learn from..just like some good old chinese herbal medicine mixtures...LOL!

How Ah Pek, Think next month time to change EO liao, did alot of touring lately

do u recommend install nano to my ride?

keke

Secret?..no secret lah and non of my stuff is for market (got ppl complained I'm doing commercial which is not true) or sales..just like ome chinese medicine physician helping sick ppl for free. Just that if you guys wants to know what is good for ur bike and want to try see_see..I made u for u by request only and that I'm available. But of course, have to pay for material lah. If I go into mototiam business..I very rich liao by now. Of course the stuff works and been proven for so many donkey years liao since my time at ur age. Not popular bekuz that time no internet to learn from..just like some good old chinese herbal medicine mixtures...LOL!

Mine not really that high. 8k km in 5 mnths. Cos I can't depend on mileage. Sometimes I ride hard, sometimes not. So when I start to feel my engine temp between my legs start to get warmer more frequently than usual, I know its time to change. And my mileage I feel the difference is always around 7-8k km.

Wad if u still continue to ride ur bike even though ur engine temp is warmer den usual?

The engine wld feel rough? Besides dat?

hi guys, need advice on repair. My S4 ver S is leaking engine oil from the left engine block hole. One bike shop quoted 100 plus, the other 600 plus for repair.

Isit the hole in between the cooling fins on the left side? My previous Version S had that problem. It seems like the engine block having a crack. Was quoted previously for a 2nd hand block include labour and all for 2K++.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

Isit the hole in between the cooling fins on the left side? My previous Version S had that problem. It seems like the engine block having a crack. Was quoted previously for a 2nd hand block include labour and all for 2K++.

wow...that is like...can say...FUBAR...

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

Thanks for the AP's EO Change! My bike feels lighter & smoother nw!

Had a nice chat wid u afta such a long time! Cheers!

Will see u next again for the grounding! ;)

Thanks for the AP's EO Change! My bike feels lighter & smoother nw!

Had a nice chat wid u afta such a long time! Cheers!

Will see u next again for the grounding! ;)

My mechanic told me it better if you do engine flush everytime u change EO. But is it really neccessary for every EO or 3 EO then do the flush?

Huh!?..mechanic from where boose!?..what mototiam is that? You only does it when your engine oil has sludge heavily black and gummy form buy metal filings and lack of eo). This sludge is usually due to bad engie oil use when the lube film of the eo does not last or due to use till over due recommended period of the oil. Flushing means using chemical type degreaser and they are pretty strong stuff..main concern are beraing and gear rubber seals may get affected. So..engine flushing is needed only as and when have too. Plse..go educate your mechanic. In short..no sludge..no flush needed..Amem.

Huh!?..mechanic from where boose!?..what mototiam is that? You only does it when your engine oil has sludge heavily black and gummy form buy metal filings and lack of eo). This sludge is usually due to bad engie oil use when the lube film of the eo does not last or due to use till over due recommended period of the oil. Flushing means using chemical type degreaser and they are pretty strong stuff..main concern are beraing and gear rubber seals may get affected. So..engine flushing is needed only as and when have too. Plse..go educate your mechanic. In short..no sludge..no flush needed..Amem.

mechanic want to earn $$$