SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Engine Oil

Whitey3

What 4T best supported?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What 4T best supported?

Thought this should be made aware to most riders.

Someone came to me yesterday to help in eo change. We were shocked to find that the drained out eo was less then a litre on his S4. He was sure that 3.+ litres was refilled the last change. He told me he rode for 6 months every day and not sure about the mileage total in clicks clocked. His riding is normal usage and at any rate, the evapouration rate should be that bad as in oil level drop.

We know what the brand is but its not ethical to say out in public but however..for awareness sake and as a hint..it mostly comes in package deal.

So guys beware, the old and simple saying stay true..good stuff don't come cheap unless you make it yourself. Not all eo are directly imported as per their packing but rather repack and the original comes in gallon drums...so, u never know there are 50% RECYCLED eo mixed in there.

If you ever experience at random that the same good eo you used before does not conformed to its consistency in used..you know why now.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah pek,

Wat u mean is a brand new EO bottle got a possibility tat the EO is recycled one?

If one steel 20 gallon drum of good branded eo you pack and sell makes $10k but if you repack into bottles and put 50% recycle eo...who knows???..you only know u are laughing ur way to the bank with $20k..who's not tempted? Why some good eo don't perform as good as it supposed and the inconsistency in it's usage :sian:

If one steel 20 gallon drum of good branded eo you pack and sell makes $10k but if you repack into bottles and put 50% recycle eo...who knows???..you only know u are laughing ur way to the bank with $20k..who's not tempted? Why some good eo don't perform as good as it supposed and the inconsistency in it's usage :sian:

Don mind can PM me wat brand is the EO tat the guy is using till left a bit in his engine?

Thks just for information n trying to be more careful...

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

Don mind can PM me wat brand is the EO tat the guy is using till left a bit in his engine?

Thks just for information n trying to be more careful...

May be you wanna check it out at the non-vtec forum, the hint wre pretty obvious. Sorry, it's unethical to mentioned names in this kind of matters. Whatever it is, its not the fault fo the mototiam that sells it..its what comes supplied from the source. :sian:

Thought this should be made aware to most riders.

Someone came to me yesterday to help in eo change. We were shocked to find that the drained out eo was less then a litre on his S4. He was sure that 3.+ litres was refilled the last change. He told me he rode for 6 months every day and not sure about the mileage total in clicks clocked. His riding is normal usage and at any rate, the evapouration rate should be that bad as in oil level drop.

We know what the brand is but its not ethical to say out in public but however..for awareness sake and as a hint..it mostly comes in package deal.

So guys beware, the old and simple saying stay true..good stuff don't come cheap unless you make it yourself. Not all eo are directly imported as per their packing but rather repack and the original comes in gallon drums...so, u never know there are 50% RECYCLED eo mixed in there.

If you ever experience at random that the same good eo you used before does not conformed to its consistency in used..you know why now.

Bro, What brand eo is this ar? Can PM me? Will take note so that in future will not use this brand one.

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

Bro, What brand eo is this ar? Can PM me? Will take note so that in future will not use this brand one.

May be you wanna check it out at the non-vtec forum, the hint are pretty obvious. Sorry, it's unethical to mentioned names in this kind of matters. Whatever it is, its not the fault fo the mototiam that sells it..its what comes supplied from the source. :sian:

Edited by Ah Pek

May be you wanna check it out at the non-vtec forum, the hint wre pretty obvious. Sorry, it's unethical to mentioned names in this kind of matters. Whatever it is, its not the fault fo the mototiam that sells it..its what comes supplied from the source. :sian:

HAhahahah!!! :thumb:

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/LVInfernalWar.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/3583_photo.jpg

Bout the eo u guys mentioned not that good.

I tried it once 2 yrs ago, i was using agip eo for 6 mths then i changed to "that" brand. OMG.. it feels as if my bike pleading me to drain the e.o on the rd and put back the ones i drained.

Loss of power,speed,more vibrations,engine is noisy. I changed to other e.o 2 weeks later.

I myself cannot tahan sia. That was the first and last.

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Just went to find ah pek for his EO change & coolant flush. Rode back home at BB. Notice RPM willing to go up easier. :thumb: Getting ur grounding soon :cool: Explained & taught me alot of things. :thumb: for u ah pek!

Honda RVF 400 NC35

Just went to find ah pek for his EO change & coolant flush. Rode back home at BB. Notice RPM willing to go up easier. :thumb: Getting ur grounding soon :cool: Explained & taught me alot of things. :thumb: for u ah pek!

Welcome my friend..ride safe :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hie,I'm riding vtec 2.any1 knows bout revtech?

What it exactly do when u install at cb400?

Maybe ah pek can help:)

Hi hotrempit..yes I do know and the rest of the product similar to this that comes in different name and brand. As this is a commercial product, IMHO in practice, it is not adviseable for me to say much here as I have a similar product that I can strongly recommend and it won't sound good to the competitor especially and may be misunderstood as unfair.

I understand your need to know b4 buying a product as such but you have certainly to asked the vendor of that product to explain to you as to how it works, why it works and prove that it DOES works. This is provided you have the knowledge and understand and can logically analyse that its true.

If you like need to no more..can always pm me and make an appointment in person and I explain. I have quite a few phone calls and occassional pm with regards to such similar post question like yours..when asked to id themselves..some never respond. Hope u understand my take on this.:sian:

dear frens,

ever used the brand GT Lube15w50? just wanna have ur intake on this brands.

Just recently used it for my recent EO change due to change of magnet coil. Quite ok at $16 each as fully synthetic.

IkUt HaTi MaTi...iKuT rAsA bInAsA...ikUT NafSU LEsU<u>

Never lies, steal, cheat or drink...

If u must lies...lies in the arm of the one you love

If u must steal...steal away from bad company

If u must cheat...cheat death

If u must drink...drink in the moments that take your breath away</u>

• 3 weeks later...

ask around, will a 15w50 EO cause difficult start during cold engine? i heard from my fren say that use 5w or 10w will have easier start, isit true?

my spark plug,coolant, air+oil filter, carb wash+tuned+valve have been replaced, idling speed set to 1.1krpm. any other possible reason?

i really very piss off when i wana start engine, just park there afew hours only. thanks guys!

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

this confirm sounds stupid question.. i juz bought a spec 3 so very noobish bout bike.. heard all this good hype about ahpek eo so where is that actuali? itchy alrdy .. :)

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu171/rif37/039.jpg

~Ride Safely... Think of your loved one...~

CB400 spec 3 - Sept 2010 to Oct 2012

FZ1S - Oct 2012 to Current