SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Engine Oil

Whitey3

What 4T best supported?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What 4T best supported?

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He wants a non Vtec on a Vtec bike...LOL!

OH yah.. n dat was want i asked ahpek if its possible.. he jus gave this smurk like it was the most wrong n dangerous thing to do coz u noe wat the results would turn out to be..

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu171/rif37/039.jpg

~Ride Safely... Think of your loved one...~

CB400 spec 3 - Sept 2010 to Oct 2012

FZ1S - Oct 2012 to Current

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
alreadi one week wif ahpek EO.. Can reallie feel the EO kick in now. Feels the engine well lubricated with the X1r stuck to the walls of my engine.. Bike at low gears very smooth and even smoother at higher speed.. can even feel the bike moving so calm at high speed.. Well done by Ahpek.. thanks for the tips n tricks..

like wat the master always say.. "Ride Safe My Friend"...

Hi there, can share how much of X1R you added to your Super 4 engine oil?

OH yah.. n dat was want i asked ahpek if its possible.. he jus gave this smurk like it was the most wrong n dangerous thing to do coz u noe wat the results would turn out to be..

You want it, sure can do it. If leave it open is wrong & dangerous, then when you ride don't open Vtec hor...

:p:P:P

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

which EO grade u guys recommend for a s4? i nv try ah pek EO before, so what is the break down price to change EO, oil filter, spark plug? pm me tks:)

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

is there any good engine oil that can last for 10,000 km on S4??

LiquiMoly can last. I'm trying out a blend that I requested at Equipment Extreme and with my harsh riding, I'm able to clock 9k km with a single oil change. I'm now trying to push to 10k km and see hows the condition of the drained oil.

LiquiMoly can last. I'm trying out a blend that I requested at Equipment Extreme and with my harsh riding, I'm able to clock 9k km with a single oil change. I'm now trying to push to 10k km and see hows the condition of the drained oil.

how much it cost with oil filter change?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3289/2897927692_ac77f2b443_o.jpg

Btw can i ask oil filter isit must change when every service I do?

Can replace every 2 oil change. But nowadays package for EO change comes with filter, so might as well replace every EO change.

DO NOT use MOS2..its Molybdenum disulfide..same for EO that uses PTFE. Its good only when u have dry mesh clutch. Most bikes and as wif S4 is wet mesh.u gonna get slip clutch problem.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

DO NOT use MOS2..its Molybdenum disulfide..same for EO that uses PTFE. Its good only when u have dry mesh clutch. Most bikes and as wif S4 is wet mesh.u gonna get slip clutch problem.

listen to ahpek the engine oil expert! his eo about 3months liao still running smooth! :cheeky::cheeky:

No matter big bike or small bike, once you can't stop, you're still a fallen bike. :sian:

• 3 weeks later...
$70+. Can't remember the exact price. If you drop by Equip-X, just tell Elson or Alph "Fazli's Blend" and they will know.

"Fazli Blend"!!!???? err... EO goes by ur name WOW!!.. thr could be a mix of diff flavour rite. hehe.. hv u tried Shell EO b4?? i'm not sure bout my next EO change. i've tried Delphi, Fuch, Maxima, Agip & Motorex (10w40). thr is a difference. Delphi,Motorex & Maxima best the 2 not impress. i'm yet to go for Motul, Shell & etc... i usually go to RaceWerk for EO changed. :thumb:

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg