SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Singapore BAJAJ Team (SBT)

Nemesis

but let me ask some questions. can? =P

seems to be that the "14T 38" one have the most speed at the lowest rpm

does it mean the pick up for the bike will be lousier?

You should divide the rear sprocket teeth number by the front sprocket teeth number, the higher the ratio the lesser the speed at a particular RPM. Also rear tyre circumference plays a part. The more the circumference the higher the speed at a particular RPM

May '10 - Jun '11 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi UG2

Jul '11 - Jan '12 : Honda Phantom TA200

Feb '12 - Jul '12 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi UG3

Aug '12 - Current : Bajaj Pulsar 200 DTSi

haiiizzz. why do we always have to take one and give up the other one? =(

why do we always have to make such hard choices!!! =(

i guess most of u pick the sinnobs meaning u all just wanna distribute evenly between those two. right?

NOT ALL .. bro.

like said it's more to personal choice ...

some go jb buy normal sprocs cos it's cheaper!!

some choose less teeth on rear cos they want to have a smooth cruising on flat road like singapore cos there is no mountain or terrains.

for sinnob, it's slightly costly in terms of the pricing....

but the price you paid for .. you will get a slight advantage in terms of comfort, lesser noice, and lesser vibration on the rear.

It's eye catching cos of the bright colourful sprocs and it can last longer than stock which life span can reach 42000+- if well taken care.

NEvertheless not all are perfect lah .. so there is a pros and cons too and depends on your luck too!! ... everythings cannot be perfect!! .. you win some and you sometimes will lose some too!!..

For sinnob, if you are keen to try to feel for yourself, you can order the sinnob from me ... so far I've brought in almost near 30 sets already mostly for pulsar and 1 for Tiger only. Colour wise you can check my profile album for sinnob and the damper.

Price wise since yours will be the same as P200 ... $105 ( front and rear gear with 520 daytona did chain) + $15 + $12 (shippin and surcharge fees) + optional rubber damper $10 !! ..

You can check and compare the stock sproc and damper price on alvin's signature....

msg me if you keen .. my number on my signature.

CHEERS!!

21335_10151769662906654_1436797672_n.jpg

PULSARIANS SINGAPORE

" Hmmm .. Old does not mean ... old ideology, old fashion and old mindset ... hehehe "

" No Sacrifies No Victory " [/size]

mjbs64 : 97821440 P200 SplitFire2010aza Not for Sale!

GOOD NITE to ALL ....... now i want to sleep!! hehehehee ....... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

PULSARIANS SINGAPORE

" Hmmm .. Old does not mean ... old ideology, old fashion and old mindset ... hehehe "

NOT ALL .. bro.

like said it's more to personal choice ...

some go jb buy normal sprocs cos it's cheaper!!

some choose less teeth on rear cos they want to have a smooth cruising on flat road like singapore cos there is no mountain or terrains.

for sinnob, it's slightly costly in terms of the pricing....

but the price you paid for .. you will get a slight advantage in terms of comfort, lesser noice, and lesser vibration on the rear.

It's eye catching cos of the bright colourful sprocs and it can last longer than stock which life span can reach 42000+- if well taken care.

NEvertheless not all are perfect lah .. so there is a pros and cons too and depends on your luck too!! ... everythings cannot be perfect!! .. you win some and you sometimes will lose some too!!..

For sinnob, if you are keen to try to feel for yourself, you can order the sinnob from me ... so far I've brought in almost near 30 sets already mostly for pulsar and 1 for Tiger only. Colour wise you can check my profile album for sinnob and the damper.

Price wise since yours will be the same as P200 ... $105 ( front and rear gear with 520 daytona did chain) + $15 + $12 (shippin and surcharge fees) + optional rubber damper $10 !! ..

You can check and compare the stock sproc and damper price on alvin's signature....

msg me if you keen .. my number on my signature.

CHEERS!!

why gears with lesser teeth = smoother? lol!? sinnob smooth not? what are ur reviews of using sinnobs?

why gears with lesser teeth = smoother? lol!? sinnob smooth not? what are ur reviews of using sinnobs?

alamak !!! .... if sinnob is NOT SMOOTH or have bad feedback from those who have installed it ... I WILL NOT BRING THE ITEMS HERE AND PROMOTE IT!!!! .... kekekekkekee

I let others say the good and the bad .... like i said it's personal choice!! ..... CHEERS & GOOD NITE !! ..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

PULSARIANS SINGAPORE

anyone knows where i can get this type of phone sock?

http://www.sz-wholesale.com/uploadFiles/upimg7%5CMobile-phone-sock_76907.jpg

haha yo bro. u want it for urself or wad? i got the IPONE one lying ard never use leh. U want? we meet up one dae for kopi pass u?

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

ALERT!! ALERT!! ... kekekekkek can't wait to see you reply on the many post pages you have missed !! .. kakakakkaa

wellllle come backe bbbbrrrooooooo !!!

Lol! I missed probably a trillion messages on the forum itself.. today went to um.. and promoted our forum to two other gentlemen.. intro them to the power of sinnob and other stuff from our Indo counterparts and they said they'll take a look at our forum.. mj watch out for phone calls for sinnob! Lol..

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;417/st/20140315/e/Ride+Up+To+Meleka%21/dt/12/k/4d9a/event.png

Bajaj "Firefly" Pulsar 180 > Dec 2008 - present :cool:

haha yo bro. u want it for urself or wad? i got the IPONE one lying ard never use leh. U want? we meet up one dae for kopi pass u?

i need those can stretch 1s...

looking to get 5 black 1s...

for my own use but not using for phone...

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Bajaj Service & Spare Parts List #51601,Pg 1033

SBT Members List #49950,Pg 999

Pulsar Enhancement Info #39332,Pg787

There are 2 different aspects.

1) Gear ratio determines the speed at a particular RPM

2) The material of the of sprocket and chain can be chosen of better quality than stock so that there is lower friction, either by design or material. This causes smoother(less noisier, less vibration) ride. This is where sinnob comes into picture.

Dont confuse the above 2 points.

Last question. What does the optional rubber damper do?

Rubber damper is not optional, all pulsars have it. Just that you can choose better quality, longer lasting after market rubber damper for same price as stock.

BTWO

Lets all gather and chat over MURTABAK

Venus : Teh Tarik Corner @ Hj Karim AMK Ave 10

Date : Wed 29/6/2011

Time: 2130hrs onward till 2330hrs

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/Nemesis_5k/HjKarim.jpg

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/Nemesis_5k/HjKarim2.jpg

Kindly please post your nick if you are coming...

1) Fredd

2) Atipo

3) mjbs64

4)

5)

Please do take note to park neatly along the side of the pavement .. we don't want to invite uninvited guest do we? ... hehehehe

CHEERS!!

http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

mj watch out for phone calls for sinnob! Lol..

hahahaha ... thanks for the ALERT!! but i think i got to watch those ppl watching TF3 midnite shows more cos they can even sms me early in the morning while i was sleeping at 3am to inform me abt the show !! .. i received 3 msg in a row already cos of that I can't sleep!! .. grrrrrrr... heheheehe

PULSARIANS SINGAPORE

BTWO

Lets all gather and chat over MURTABAK

Venus : Teh Tarik Corner @ Hj Karim AMK Ave 10

Date : Wed 29/6/2011

Time: 2130hrs onward till 2330hrs

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/Nemesis_5k/HjKarim.jpg

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/Nemesis_5k/HjKarim2.jpg

Kindly please post your nick if you are coming...

1) Fredd

2) Atipo

3) mjbs64

4) Hari

5)

Please do take note to park neatly along the side of the pavement .. we don't want to invite uninvited guest do we? ... hehehehe

CHEERS!!

Rubber damper is not optional, all pulsars have it. Just that you can choose better quality, longer lasting after market rubber damper for same price as stock.

I'd like to second this post.. The after market damper essentially makes the rear brakes useful which otherwise dont help very much.

I did a small test to validate this. Before I changed to the new damper, I tried stopping the bike from 80kmph to 0 just applying the rear brake. Took a super long distance. After changing the damper, I can say, it stops in less than half distance.. (No other changes).

To me - the dampers increase the confidence you have on the brakes.

hahahaha ... Thanks for the alert!! But i think i got to watch those ppl watching tf3 midnite shows more cos they can even sms me early in the morning while i was sleeping at 3am to inform me abt the show !! .. I received 3 msg in a row already cos of that i can't sleep!! .. Grrrrrrr... Heheheehe

ooohohohoho!! Oto butts!! Transform an roll out!!!

cant wake up in d morning. had to take 'urgetn leave'. OOHOHOHOHOHO!!!

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/603859_3802371097427_2134347937_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/534363_3998392523188_157059301_n.jpg

Smoother because, your bike achieves a set speed at a lower rpm (compared to otherwise).

I was same as you - contemplate sinnob or not, for so long. Then one day just go and get it. I would never get anything other than sinnob. The construction is just awesome.

One disclaimer is - as mj says, each bike is different.. I felt the difference because, I go KL very often. Before I changed my sprockets, I used to travel at 90 - 100.. After the change I comfortably travel at 100 - 115.

DONT TRY - DONT KNOW

Smoother because, your bike achieves a set speed at a lower rpm (compared to otherwise).

I was same as you - contemplate sinnob or not, for so long. Then one day just go and get it. I would never get anything other than sinnob. The construction is just awesome.

One disclaimer is - as mj says, each bike is different.. I felt the difference because, I go KL very often. Before I changed my sprockets, I used to travel at 90 - 100.. After the change I comfortably travel at 100 - 115.

DONT TRY - DONT KNOW

Oh just to add on - I asked my 7 yrs old daughter, do you know what I changed in the bike. She said.. THAT THING pointing straight at my new sprocket.. considering my sprocket is black... its pretty coool.

JULY BTMO 2011

http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/transformers-dark-of-the-moon1.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2633/3895966431_6995663e3f.jpg

Agenda:

Transformers 3 movie, followed by Supper/Late dinner at Pandan City(Jb)

Transformers at Downtown East

(I can try to book earlier for good seats if you guys confirm early)

Big carpark free after 10.30pm for bikes.

Pandan City(JB) A lot of super good cheap food and pasar malam.

They sell stickers, clothes, toys, sunglasses, snakes, lizards etc.

Date & Time:

Friday July 1st 2011.

(*Subject to changes)

Time: Roughly 9pm? (TBC)

Attendance:

1) speedaddict & pillion

2) gaban

3) mjbs64

4) fircyber & pillion

5) Fredd(joining for Pandan TBC)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

if Brandon come maybe can photoshoot for us too lol.

** Guys please make your confirmation soon cause I need to book the number of tickets **.

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/m0hs3n_2009/pulsar200ns.jpg

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

NOS? or mebbe jet turbo engines :D

http://www.salvatoreaiello.com/images/Jet%20Engine%206/JetCycle15.jpg

Alright. Determined to get sinnobs now. :) any other racuns to make my bike faster overall? ( more pick up n top speed. Hehe)
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

Alright. Determined to get sinnobs now. :) any other racuns to make my bike faster overall? ( more pick up n top speed. Hehe)

Lots of guys got lots of racuns. I have a 15X39 sibbob, protec air filter, protec V3 coil for the right spark plug and a yamaha coil for the left spark plug.

As mentioned earlier, in the last 2 months I visited KL almost every week or every alternate week. Travel time range from 4.30 mins to 5.30 mins (375kms).

I think the bike cruise speed is 105. But I drive within 100 - 115. At times when i want to overtake, have gone up to 133kmph. But I weigh 95kg, so better speed is possible if you're in good shape.

I am very happy with the bike. But then, I was happy even before I got these racuns!!!

JULY BTMO 2011

http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/transformers-dark-of-the-moon1.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2633/3895966431_6995663e3f.jpg

Agenda:

Transformers 3 movie, followed by Supper/Late dinner at Pandan City(Jb)

Transformers at Downtown East

(I can try to book earlier for good seats if you guys confirm early)

Big carpark free after 10.30pm for bikes.

Pandan City(JB) A lot of super good cheap food and pasar malam.

They sell stickers, clothes, toys, sunglasses, snakes, lizards etc.

Date & Time:

Friday July 1st 2011.

(*Subject to changes)

Time: Roughly 9pm? (TBC)

Attendance:

1) speedaddict & pillion

2) gaban

3) mjbs64

4) Fredd(joining for Pandan TBC)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

if Brandon come maybe can photoshoot for us too lol.

** Guys please make your confirmation soon cause I need to book the number of tickets **.