SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Singapore BAJAJ Team (SBT)

Nemesis

Bro Feifa, u damn onz. Didnt expect u to test out so extensively. Maybe to smoothen out the upward shift, reduce throt by 1/3 while u hook up to reduce jerk? And then if u down shift, not sure if the opposite is true, as in to match lower gear, open throt more as u down shift so as to match engine rpm.

Guess this method sounds incline for racing. But for engine/gearbox/clutch longevity, using clutch I suppose is recommended. I saw this discussed by any forummer. From his signature or avatar, could be riding a DRZ. Think with practice, 1 can slowly grasp the sweet spot & perform it with minimal jerks.

Thanks for sharing once again, but for the sake of ur new bike & safety, kindly resume ur original riding style. I'm begining to feel like "I read about a technique & decided to find a guinea pig to try on his bike".

Deeply appreciated ur details findings on this as well as all the info u shared on NS200 thus far.:clapping:

1997 TZR 125 - 1998 FZ 150 - 1999 GSXR 400K - 1999 RX 100 - 2000 LC 125 - 2001 TZR 125 - 2002 CB 400 Ver S - 2006 CBR 929 - 2006 GETZ 1.4 - 2009 STEED 400 - 2016 ???

Riders ride to work. Drivers work to drive.

Hello @feifayiming ..

seriously can I sgare ur rating post at our group FB and our Indonesia group FB too ?...

good stuffs must share lah ... kekeke

21335_10151769662906654_1436797672_n.jpg

PULSARIANS SINGAPORE

" Hmmm .. Old does not mean ... old ideology, old fashion and old mindset ... hehehe "

" No Sacrifies No Victory " [/size]

mjbs64 : 97821440 P200 SplitFire2010aza Not for Sale!

Bro Feifa, u damn onz. Didnt expect u to test out so extensively. Maybe to smoothen out the upward shift, reduce throt by 1/3 while u hook up to reduce jerk? And then if u down shift, not sure if the opposite is true, as in to match lower gear, open throt more as u down shift so as to match engine rpm.

Guess this method sounds incline for racing. But for engine/gearbox/clutch longevity, using clutch I suppose is recommended. I saw this discussed by any forummer. From his signature or avatar, could be riding a DRZ. Think with practice, 1 can slowly grasp the sweet spot & perform it with minimal jerks.

Thanks for sharing once again, but for the sake of ur new bike & safety, kindly resume ur original riding style. I'm begining to feel like "I read about a technique & decided to find a guinea pig to try on his bike".

Deeply appreciated ur details findings on this as well as all the info u shared on NS200 thus far.:clapping:

Last night while going to my course , i tried to see if i can "master" this new technique, i realized that if you throttle , release throttle, up gear, slowly pick up by gradually throttling it does get pretty slow. But it definitely is much slower other then that i think i got it pretty good =) there wasn't much jerking as compared to old style. Just find it SLOW! but if your riding for leisure, go ahead. And you should look at their face when i wave them good bye with my left hand as i go past them 1 by 1 ... =D

For braking wise, once u open throttle "bliping" you couldn't down the gear. I realized as long as u engage the brakes to a certain speed only then could you kick down the gear. But of course , never was a bike expert or anything so i shall rest my case with our local expert.

Hello @feifayiming ..

seriously can I sgare ur rating post at our group FB and our Indonesia group FB too ?...

good stuffs must share lah ... kekeke

Hey bro, you guys are the ones who welcomed me into this thread when i was new. Do go ahead and share, nothing is copyright.

@feifayiming great that you are loving your 200ns and it is serving you very very well...

for changing gear without clutching, advise to do only when in emergency situation like when clutch cable snapped...

cause when you change gear without proper clutching techniques, your clutch plates will wear out a lot faster due to the friction of forcing it into the next gear...

besides wearing out your clutch plates, you will also risk damaging your gear box as well...

ride safe...

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Bajaj Service & Spare Parts List #51601,Pg 1033

SBT Members List #49950,Pg 999

Pulsar Enhancement Info #39332,Pg787

Hi guys, just had my brake pump replaced as my front brake caliper was jammed. Front brake pads was also replaced. Cost me a total of 105 bucks. Repair wasnt done at UM as its a sunday and i need my bike for work. Somehow i feel its too expensive. Can anyone verify it? Front brake handle was replaced along with the brake pump as its a set.

Hi guys, I am thinking of heading back to UM to change back to the original brake pump. Any advices?

Hi.. I heard that 200ns exhaust pipe can change to yoshimura.. is that true?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

nope.. that is not true...

RXZ(FE4**2A) - 25th Sept 2010 till 16th July 2011

125Z(FZ***3D) - 20th Aug 2011 till 16 Oct 2012

PULSAR 200NS(FBG 8**2J) - 29th Dec 2012 till present

Hi.. I heard that 200ns exhaust pipe can change to yoshimura.. is that true?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

well, yes if you don't mind paying more "taxes"...

as posted in our FB page

" I will salute to those dare to buy and use illegal aftermarket pipe ( in singapore) ... and I will double salute to them if they kena saman from lta or tp cos they got guts n got money to pay gomen !! .. wkwkwk " - Aba Hanan aka @mjbs64

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

hi,can anyone here tell me whats the average fuel consumption of Pulsar 180,200 and 200NS?

depends on lots of factors...

varies from 30+km/l to 60+km/l

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Anyone got experience with a inaccurate fuel gauge on a P200 before? Happen to me last week, when I pump my petrol to full tank but the meter is showing 2 -4 bars missing. Usually the bars will start dropping when the fuel goes below 10 litres.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/480425405_09de1ea2d6.jpg

Anyone got experience with a inaccurate fuel gauge on a P200 before? Happen to me last week, when I pump my petrol to full tank but the meter is showing 2 -4 bars missing. Usually the bars will start dropping when the fuel goes below 10 litres.

likely is your fuel float sensor out of position or faulty...

can change out of just let it be and calculate using your mileage...

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Had a similar problem previously. First bar was always missing despite the tank being full. No idea what the cause of it was but it somehow went away on its own after a while

note that 50km/l is based on paper specs and factory test...

on real world conditions its is near impossible to get that FC...

there is only 1 guy who rides the legendary UG1 and has tried 1000km on 1 tank of fuel...

but he is ridng a UG1 with 18" wheels,small size and light and rides at 60-70km/h...

as for which bike to choose, go and sit and feelfor yourself...

whichever bike makes you smile or puts a silly grin on your face is the one you like...

Hahaha ! Ok Ok ..

So 200NS suppose to have less vibration compare to 200 DTSI ?

hope this answers your questions...

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Hey Guys, Just need to know what others' experience is with regards to the price charged by UM or is it genuine when mecs advice to change a spare part? Just went for normal service last time, end up paying 150+.

mind listing down what you change?

before they change the items they will definately call you and ask if you want to change...

mind sharing the age and mileage of your bike?

bike model?

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE