SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Singapore BAJAJ Team (SBT)

Nemesis

dayum, double posted.

oh crap, found the manual,

anyone care to share routine maintenance for P180?

details would be good, if not just rough sketches also can :)

Btw, can helmet be hung under seat or whatnot on the P180?

quite an important factor for me.

Searched abit, and remembered posted long ago, and alvin replied.

1 Litre EO, 2 Spark plugs are confirmed.

any oil filters, air filters?

from knn?

Edited by HimQQ

Road hogger @ 50km/h on 4th lane :cool:

A bike can go up till 200km/h, can the rider go up till 200km/h o_O

hi bro.. first of all, happy lunar new year~! best you join us on facebook pulsarians singapore.. haha.. we'll definitely be there.. P180 mainly only 1 litre EO, 2 spark plugs.. others will include bike tyre pressure, chain tension, brake pads.. but these can be done easily and generally easy to DIY.. helmet can't be hung unless you add on a helmet lock.. hope this helps~! :cheers:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;417/st/20140315/e/Ride+Up+To+Meleka%21/dt/12/k/4d9a/event.png

Bajaj "Firefly" Pulsar 180 > Dec 2008 - present :cool:

hihi.. welcome to Pulsarians group.. first of all, happy cny ! haha.. if you are looking for a used 200NS, it might take awhile as most are still new and unlikely to let go anytime soon.. as for other models it'll still be available.. check out the garage section in SBF.. and join us on our fb page.. search Pulsarians Singapore on fb and you'll get us.. welcome and we hope to see you soon~!

PS: we are more active on FB and hence the very low activity here.. :thumb:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;417/st/20140315/e/Ride+Up+To+Meleka%21/dt/12/k/4d9a/event.png

dear pulsarians, got a problem with my bike that would like to see if any of you can help with.

got a pulsar 180 UG2. When I press the e-start button, I hear a very weak motor churning sound then it will disappear and progress to just a click click click sound. have brought it to the mechanic before and apparently the repair is quite simple, mechanic just said that some cables in the battery area was dusty and just needed to clean it or something. Then the problem disappeared but it has recently re-surfaced so I am looking to see if I can just identify the correct parts to clean or fix. I have recently changed my battery a few months ago so that shouldn't be the problem.

anyone have any idea?

hihi.. welcome to the group~! i have the same problem with my motor.. but it's very minimal.. what i'm guessing is that the magnetic coil is probably not working very well.. thus when you start, it has that churning sound and then the click click click.. but mine happen only once in awhile.. best to replace but not worth it imho.. it's entirely up to you.. =) that being said, do join us on FB Pulsarians Singapore.. just search and you'll find us.. we are more active in FB.. heh.. :cheers:

hihi.. welcome to the group~! i have the same problem with my motor.. but it's very minimal.. what i'm guessing is that the magnetic coil is probably not working very well.. thus when you start, it has that churning sound and then the click click click.. but mine happen only once in awhile.. best to replace but not worth it imho.. it's entirely up to you.. =) that being said, do join us on FB Pulsarians Singapore.. just search and you'll find us.. we are more active in FB.. heh.. :cheers:

hello! then how do you start your bike when the problem appears? kickstart or pushstart permanently?

okay i will search on facebook too!

just kick start it.. no issues for that.. if it persists, you can move to the side and switch it off for awhile.. see you on FB~!

Guys wr cn i buy pulsar spare parts ?

what spares you looking for?

all stock spares go back to Universal Motors...

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Bajaj Service & Spare Parts List #51601,Pg 1033

SBT Members List #49950,Pg 999

Pulsar Enhancement Info #39332,Pg787

UM is recommended as they are the distributor and they'll have the best experience mechs for the bike.. if not, you can buy stock parts and do the repairs at any workshop.. i won't recommend it as i've heard of several cases where the mechs did not do up the bike properly and cause the bike to fail instead.. just imho.. :cheers:

Anybody have any info on the new 400CCs from UM? :)

as per the NS when first announced, please wait for more official info from bajaj to be released...

at the moment both bikes are still in concept stage...

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Bajaj Service & Spare Parts List #51601,Pg 1033

SBT Members List #49950,Pg 999

Pulsar Enhancement Info #39332,Pg787

Hi guys, i'm ex rider of pulsar 200. Due to accident and my bike has been scrapped. I havent been riding for a year. I wanna get the new pulsar 200NS but i dun have much cash on hand, I cant make out the down payment. Just wanna ask if anyone know any bike shop with $0 down payment?

Edited by calvenng

as per the NS when first announced, please wait for more official info from bajaj to be released...

at the moment both bikes are still in concept stage...

sorry, thought it was already in production, since it was shown in the expo. :(

my bad.

Road hogger @ 50km/h on 4th lane :cool:

A bike can go up till 200km/h, can the rider go up till 200km/h o_O