SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Singapore BAJAJ Team (SBT)

Nemesis

Hey pulsarians, mind guiding me on how to maintain my 200ns?? Basically i juz took over this bike a few days back and i'm still pretty new to bikes. Mind sharing wif me how often u guys change ur air filter, wash and tune carburetors, spark plug?? Would really appreciate ur guys help!! :-D

welcome to the family...

basically all the intervals are inside the owner's manual...

do join us at our FB group and also our weekly makan sessions...

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Bajaj Service & Spare Parts List #51601,Pg 1033

SBT Members List #49950,Pg 999

Pulsar Enhancement Info #39332,Pg787

gd day everyone. after much hard consideration, i decided to give up riding (for the time being). i am selling off my pulsar 200ns which is only about 3 months old. the price i am looking for is 6.5k full cash. the buyer has to fork out for the transfer fees.

the bike is fully stock except for the tyres which i've changed them to bridgestone battlax. in addition, i've also installed the main stand at universal motor. first servicing was done at universal motor. the number plate is retained. to the bros who are interested, pls msg me at 90279594.

p.s: i m posting here rather than in 'garage sales' as i believe that it's better to find a genuine buyer at this forum.

pic 1.jpgpic 2.jpgpic 3.jpgpic 4.jpgpic 5.jpg

Haha.. I was gonna ask if the box included.. but ups for you bro.. any reason why you be selling the bike? Why give up riding?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Edited by glzco

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;417/st/20140315/e/Ride+Up+To+Meleka%21/dt/12/k/4d9a/event.png

Bajaj "Firefly" Pulsar 180 > Dec 2008 - present :cool:

gd day everyone. after much hard consideration, i decided to give up riding (for the time being). i am selling off my pulsar 200ns which is only about 3 months old. the price i am looking for is 6.5k full cash. the buyer has to fork out for the transfer fees.

the bike is fully stock except for the tyres which i've changed them to bridgestone battlax. in addition, i've also installed the main stand at universal motor. first servicing was done at universal motor. the number plate is retained. to the bros who are interested, pls msg me at 90279594.

p.s: i m posting here rather than in 'garage sales' as i believe that it's better to find a genuine buyer at this forum.

pic 1.jpgpic 2.jpgpic 3.jpgpic 4.jpgpic 5.jpg

Cheers bro.. care to poke the owner now and direct him here? Haha.. or is it a her? Hehe.. see you back soon man.. No matter if you are riding other bikes next time.. We always welcome you!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;417/st/20140315/e/Ride+Up+To+Meleka%21/dt/12/k/4d9a/event.png

Hi All,

Very new at riding. Just got my license last Thursday. Now after researching for at least 6 months while taking bike lessons, I have decided to get one of these Pulsar 200NS beastie.

I would like to know which dealer to buy from. I know UM and I'm planning to go there this afternoon. But would like to know your thoughts. (I stay in Yishun)

As this will be my first time to buy one. What are the costs? (the bike itself, insurance, what else?)

Thanks!

Hi! Welcome to SBT! First of all, congratulations on your passing! Secondly, glad to know you are getting 200NS! hehe.. The best is to go um and find David.. he'll provide you with all the pricing and ins etc.. But you'll have to ask him.. what is the price on the road (otr).. how much is insurance.. What is the installment you have to pay.. what freebies you getting.. try negotiating for a main stand too as part of the freebies.. total costs last I heard range from around $7k +.. welcome to the family bro!

Join us on fb as we are more active there now. Search for pulsarians singapore and you'll find us.. we also have weekly meetups we call Bajaj Team Weekly Outing (BTWO) at Haji Karim Prata Palace at AMK AVE 10 every Wednesday after 9pm.. I hope to see you around soon and ride safe!

Hi! Welcome to SBT! First of all, congratulations on your passing! Secondly, glad to know you are getting 200NS! hehe.. The best is to go um and find David.. he'll provide you with all the pricing and ins etc.. But you'll have to ask him.. what is the price on the road (otr).. how much is insurance.. What is the installment you have to pay.. what freebies you getting.. try negotiating for a main stand too as part of the freebies.. total costs last I heard range from around $7k +.. welcome to the family bro!

Join us on fb as we are more active there now. Search for pulsarians singapore and you'll find us.. we also have weekly meetups we call Bajaj Team Weekly Outing (BTWO) at Haji Karim Prata Palace at AMK AVE 10 every Wednesday after 9pm.. I hope to see you around soon and ride safe!

Thanks for the warm welcome, glzco.

I'll have to visit UM sometime next week. I got stuck with something earlier today and could not drop by UM this afternoon.

I'll ask for David and see what he can offer then. Thanks for the tips on what to ask.

Anytime bro. We want the best for ourselves so naturally the same goes for others. Cheers! Anything just look us up on fb.. have fun!

Bro do join us on fb page.. pulsarians singapore.. we are more active there.. that being said.. there is alot of saddle bags available.. komine, givi, etc etc etc.. there is influx of indo goods coming in too.. so best to join us on fb.. seeyou around bro! We also have weekly meetups at Haji Karim Prata Palace every Wednesday 9pm.. amk ave 10.. hehe..

• 2 weeks later...
Any bros can let me know where I can buy 2013 pulsar 200 NS rear fender?

Universal Motors

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Any bros can let me know where I can buy 2013 pulsar 200 NS rear fender?

Universal Motors

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE