SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Singapore BAJAJ Team (SBT)

Nemesis

Selling my 200ns. Pm to deal. Or look it up under used bikes for sale.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/m0hs3n_2009/pulsar200ns.jpg

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

• 2 weeks later...

I am selling my Pulsar 200 DTSi with good condition.

Reconditioned with new piston rings, clutch plates and cable included fork oil seal changed on dec 2015.

new front tyre, brake pads, wheel bearings before inspection on April 2016.

39 km/lt on 70-80km/hr, COE till May 2018, tax paid till 2017 May

Selling now to upgrade of 2A CB400

Contact me 91010017

Photos and other details in ad web sites

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends on what's the issue. Starter? Starter coil? Ignition switch? It varies.

Best you head down to Universal Motor at Bukit merah as they are the agent for all things Bajaj.

Ride slow slow. Getting old already..................:cool:

• 7 months later...
Hi pulsarians!

Im getting a 2nd hand pulsar. Im jus wondering how much is the interest rate for 2nd hand bikes? I was quoted 8%. Is it too expensive?

I think by now you would have gotten your ride and preparing for your 2A but yes, that is freaking high. Usually a 5 or 6% for preowned.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
does bajaj pulsar have a riding group in sg?

YES. Do search under Pulsarian Singapore in Fb

Regardless of race,religion and gender.

We sworn to our duty and honour.

We carry out our duty as a team and not indivdual.

We protect the Honour and interest of the TEAM.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

• 1 year later...
nope.. i haven install yet.. hah.. i bought the hella horns the other time.. i also haven install.. i plannin to wait until my insurance claims come n go le den i go install evtin at one go.. haha.. so gotta wait before i can tell u anitin.. :cheeky: anyway.. ytd was a good trip.. shld have alot more ppl.. hungry for more already.. nemesis suggested geylang smokeless bbq nxt time.. anyone interested?

Hello,

I am new here, I want to ask you about the insurance that you had..

I am going to do biking next weekend East Coast Park, I have a travel insurance provided by AXA (you can see details here: https://www.axa.com.sg/travel-insurance), Does it include materiel damage ?

Thanks !

Edited by Ricardo15

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Good morning, I am the new owner of Bajaj Pulsar 200 dts-i, great there is a group here, I was riding my bike at North South Highway at 150km/h and suddenly hear a big bang at the exhaust rear, the front fairing was also shaky. Upon stopping at R&R, discovered the exhaust silencer dB killer came off 🤦🏻‍♂️ and the front headlight fairing got lose, any way I can find a new silencer dB killer for the exhaust?  For the front fairing I have manage to tighten it back.

IMG_20220711_061951.jpg

Edited by ConceptFuel
Missing words

1 hour ago, ConceptFuel said:

Good morning, I am the new owner of Bajaj Pulsar 200 dts-i, great there is a group here, I was riding my bike at North South Highway at 150km/h and suddenly hear a big bang at the exhaust rear, the front fairing was also shaky. Upon stopping at R&R, discovered the exhaust silencer dB killer came off 🤦🏻‍♂️ and the front headlight fairing got lose, any way I can find a new silencer dB killer for the exhaust?  For the front fairing I have manage to tighten it back.

IMG_20220711_061951.jpg

looks like this group is quite inactive here.. if you wan.. go to FB and local them.. then check if anyone selling the silencer.. otherwise.. carousel or go back to your reseller in Singapore...

have you check your screw and see if the hole is still there? hopefully just screw loose and came off while you ride... if the hole kanna pull off.. then might need to change entire exhaust.. 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

27 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

looks like this group is quite inactive here.. if you wan.. go to FB and local them.. then check if anyone selling the silencer.. otherwise.. carousel or go back to your reseller in Singapore...

have you check your screw and see if the hole is still there? hopefully just screw loose and came off while you ride... if the hole kanna pull off.. then might need to change entire exhaust.. 

Yeah there is a screw hole at the side I believe, maybe it was not tighten properly when I brought it quite a time ago, I am sorry I don't have facebook for almost 4 years now since I close all my social media in the past, that means I have to find a dealer here since this bike is not a new model

8 minutes ago, ConceptFuel said:

Yeah there is a screw hole at the side I believe, maybe it was not tighten properly when I brought it quite a time ago, I am sorry I don't have facebook for almost 4 years now since I close all my social media in the past, that means I have to find a dealer here since this bike is not a new model

yeah.. high possibilities need to find a dealer if you dun have Facebook to ask around.. but can check carousel.. ^_^

• Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

yeah.. high possibilities need to find a dealer if you dun have Facebook to ask around.. but can check carousel.. ^_^

Looks like I have to be self resourceful to ting things on this one, I don't have a facebook since and shall not going to recreate one again. But thanks on your suggestions. I have to rebuilt this bike soon also.

13 minutes ago, ConceptFuel said:

Looks like I have to be self resourceful to ting things on this one, I don't have a facebook since and shall not going to recreate one again. But thanks on your suggestions. I have to rebuilt this bike soon also.

https://www.carousell.sg/search/pulsar?addRecent=true&canChangeKeyword=true&includeSuggestions=true&searchId=86eWX5

doesn't looks like selling any exhaust.. 😂

no need to create an account to access carousel.. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

https://www.carousell.sg/search/pulsar?addRecent=true&canChangeKeyword=true&includeSuggestions=true&searchId=86eWX5

doesn't looks like selling any exhaust.. 😂

no need to create an account to access carousel.. ^_^ 

This is more to car for sale, let me go consult the inspection centre first if the noise emission still permits and they allow it within tolerance, if not I just have to source one part for this. I also might need to check the oil filtration for the bike consider its age. Is already 13 years of age. That time the new half wave rectifier fails. And I get the spare old one from an old rider, is 2009 batch brown colour and still works well. The one comes with this bike is a new green half wave rectifier colour 2016 ones. I better check more things as days comes to ensure the bike run well again

8 minutes ago, ConceptFuel said:

This is more to car for sale, let me go consult the inspection centre first if the noise emission still permits and they allow it within tolerance, if not I just have to source one part for this. I also might need to check the oil filtration for the bike consider its age. Is already 13 years of age. That time the new half wave rectifier fails. And I get the spare old one from an old rider, is 2009 batch brown colour and still works well. The one comes with this bike is a new green half wave rectifier colour 2016 ones. I better check more things as days comes to ensure the bike run well again

dun need to consult.. confirm no.. 😂

2 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

dun need to consult.. confirm no.. 😂

Good thing I went to ask and let them test, is actually not much difference with or without dB killer, just a bit more beefier sound and is still within exhaust noise spec in singapore, also some reported 200dtsi went in for inspection still pass without the dB killer due to rusted screw as bike aged. Something less to worry about and focus on that oil filter that must be checked. I hope some still ride old 200dtsi here 🙂. I have ask the owner use to ride 200dtsi where I got the old rectifier from, his bike also the dB killer was also missing from the exhaust, went for yearly inspection and still pass unlike he mention those of Akrapovic or major performance aftermarket exhaust. I wonder if Pulsar have any aftermarket exhaust?

Edited by ConceptFuel
Missing sentence
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ConceptFuel said:

Good thing I went to ask and let them test, is actually not much difference with or without dB killer, just a bit more beefier sound and is still within exhaust noise spec in singapore, also some reported 200dtsi went in for inspection still pass without the dB killer due to rusted screw as bike aged. Something less to worry about and focus on that oil filter that must be checked. I hope some still ride old 200dtsi here 🙂

waaa.. that's cool! 

if I go without exhaust silencer.. 100% failed.. LOLOLOL...  (Akrapovic exhaust)

Good for you.. meanwhile.. just change the oil filter if it's not costly.. :) 

1 minute ago, adesmond2 said:

waaa.. that's cool! 

if I go with exhaust silencer.. 100% failed.. LOLOLOL... 

Good for you.. meanwhile.. just change the oil filter if it's not costly.. :) 

I will try to find the owner manual for the bike if there is any in the world wide web. By the way why will your exhaust failed with exhaust silencer?

11 minutes ago, ConceptFuel said:

I will try to find the owner manual for the bike if there is any in the world wide web. By the way why will your exhaust failed with exhaust silencer?

nah.. without.. put wrongly.. and you replied wayyy too fast. hahaha...

I ride MT03... not balsar... 😛