SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Q&A] SBF CB400 Official Q&A Thread 2009 (PLS ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

PaLmEr

"my bike cannot start again "....can u be more specific..like..can crank but engine don't fire...press "start" button, no sound...on ignition no lights on meter...on iginition got meter light but starter not working....etc.

yah can crank ~ no fire~

got lights, horn ~ posted a video before >.

edit: thinking of selling it off , any recco of which shop to sell to ? ^^ll

Edited by zelda1031

ta200 2003-2007

cb400 spec1 2007-now

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

Would like to review on AhPek's Grounding on my Revo. Went to him for Grounding and changing of coolant (Im also using Ahpek's EO).

I felt the immediate engine power,acceleration,responsiveness change after grounding was done. 16 pts in total was grounded by AhPek. I would strongly encourage fellow riders to do so as you will really feel the difference and get a more enjoyable ride.

And thanks Ahpek for sharing so much technical knowledge about S4, even though i couldnt understand much. haha.

Yes bro.. i DO AGREE!! Haha. Actually its long time due for me to change my grounding wires/connectors cuz its rusty and old liao. So came across this forum entry and hence decide to try it out.

And the outcome out of my spec 1 is......... AWESOME!!! I'm not making this up but it just works! I'm really satisfied with the outcome. Anyway, Ah pek is one person who really knows his stuffs on bikes very well. Can see he puts in effort and passion into his workmanship - SUPERB!. After doing grounding... YES definitely the response is way better, BETTER than my current grounding. I felt there is much smoother acceleration, better throttle response, lesser vibration and quieter engine. YEAH YEAH!!! :cheeky:

Thanks pek for sharing your knowledge and time! Really appreciate it.... =)

PS: I'm not promoting anything here. Just sharing my happiness and satisfaction. For those who have tried, you know what i mean. Hehe. =)

Edited by mfaisalby

Apr 2006 - Oct 2009: Yamaha RXZ 135 (FS 3*** E)

Oct 2009 - CURRENT: CB400 Spec 1 (FT 7*** J)

Yes bro.. i DO AGREE!! Haha. Actually its long time due for me to change my grounding wires/connectors cuz its rusty and old liao. So came across this forum entry and hence decide to try it out.

And the outcome out of my spec 1 is......... AWESOME!!! I'm not making this up but it just works! I'm really satisfied with the outcome. Anyway, Ah pek is one person who really knows his stuffs on bikes very well. Can see he puts in effort and passion into his workmanship - SUPERB!. After doing grounding... YES definitely the response is way better, BETTER than my current grounding. I felt there is much smoother acceleration, better throttle response, lesser vibration and quieter engine. YEAH YEAH!!! :cheeky:

Thanks pek for sharing your knowledge and time! Really appreciate it.... =)

PS: I'm not promoting anything here. Just sharing my happiness and satisfaction. For those who have tried, you know what i mean. Hehe. =)

I totally agree with you guys. After ah pek's grounding and eo change, i was shocked by how smooth my bike became.

felt super smooth even at high speed, really made me love my ride even more. hahahaha

thanks ah pek =D

March 2009 - May 2010: VXR200 (FBB***B)

October 2010- September 2013: CB400 Spec 3 (FY****Y)

September 2013 - Present: GSR750 (FBH****S)

:D anyone have any idea is the stock for vtec battery available anywhr?? its kinda outta stock awhile back

"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story." Barney Stinson

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Jordanspy_Siggy.jpg

[Q] I will paid off my cb400 revo in september. need to know if the bike shop owes me anything since i already paid off my bike? eg spare keys? any paperworks for the bike?

also if i want to sell, should i sell to the shop or find buyers in the forums?

thank you

frm wat i knw.. sparekeys mayb yes mayb no depends on shop. but wats impt u gotto make sure that your name has been cleared in their system. else if nxt time u wanna trnsfer ownership den will have problem cuz in LTA's record, ur bike is still under hire purchase n they cant do d transfer.

selling of bikes to shop or direct buyer is subjective. but bear in mind generally shops takes in bikes at a much lower price.

hey

thank you for your feedback. i am really unsure of the procedure as this is my first bike and thus am not familiar of such things.

so i just need to make sure that my name is out of thier system? just say if i do that and they acknowledge, is there a number i can call LTA so that they can confirm if i am out of thier system?

I dont want to be "cheated" in a way.

thank you very much

Hi guys really need help!!

I just changed my tire ball bearing etc.. But i dun think that's the problem. While riding back, my speed was around 100-110 @ 7-7.5rpm

suddenly my bike lost power, my full yoshi system's sound changed very deep sound, I come to a stop and the speed meter is still at 20kph

later stop around 2 mins at the red traffic light. All became normal again. What's the problem..? ):

Anyone care to help? For the last 3 of my top ups in JB i realized that after top my fuel meter diesn't show the full 6 bars, instead only 5. Why ah? Im really worried, mileage remains the same though but not nice la to see after top up 5 bars only. Anyone else had this problem before & how did you solve it? And if repairs are needed, how much?

Thanks bros.

Lookin good in dem jeans,

Look even better with ME in between

Anyone care to help? For the last 3 of my top ups in JB i realized that after top my fuel meter diesn't show the full 6 bars, instead only 5. Why ah? Im really worried, mileage remains the same though but not nice la to see after top up 5 bars only. Anyone else had this problem before & how did you solve it? And if repairs are needed, how much?

Thanks bros.

Thanks bros.

might b ur tank float faulty bro. replacement costs abt $90.

might b ur tank float faulty bro. replacement costs abt $90.

WAH!! so ex siol! any other way besides that $90. maybe adjust myself or ask mech. anyone else solved this besides paying that wasted $90?

Upppzzzzzzzz for AhPek's Grounding on my Spec3.. Went down to try his Grounding on my bike..

Immediate effect could be felt... No shyt man... :)

Is not just the no of point you have, its more on the way the laying of the routes is done and where to terminate them like what AhPek said..

He knows what he does..

To all, WORTH trying out his GROUNDING & he dnt even mind sharing his knowledge...

After all, he's just helping us to enjoy our ride more...

:)

Huaaattttt Ahhhhhhh....!!!!!!

Hi all, i have a problem with my spec 3.. My rpm stays at zer0 when idling.. It works like normal when i ride bt will stay at zer0 when i stop.. What could be the problem? Also its hard for me to find the neutral gear after riding.. I have to throttle abit for me to find the neutral gear after riding.. Pls help... :(

For the VTEC 1 and VTEC 2 that uses the spec 3 tail, can anyone recommend me any shop that dopes it nicely? I did it at a shop for $190 and the workmanship sucks. Went to another shop to redo, he talk as if his workmanship damn good, but it sucks as well. Paid $120 more for the workmanship. Pls recommend me a good shop. And the price as well. Cos my current tail board has many holes due to the two shop redo ing it and it looks awful. Want to redo all over again including the new tail. Thanks

hello people, anyone know where to get iPhone holder for the bike? hmm something like car can put iphone haha

http://www.lite3.com.sg/index.php?op...:news&Itemid=5,

i found some web if you interested you can go the web and see. but it too exp =(

wanted ask if anyone know where can get cheaper one or other type which is cheaper haha =)

honda sp>honda phantom> honda cb400>yamaha R15 > i want a honda CBR!!!

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

For the VTEC 1 and VTEC 2 that uses the spec 3 tail, can anyone recommend me any shop that dopes it nicely? I did it at a shop for $190 and the workmanship sucks. Went to another shop to redo, he talk as if his workmanship damn good, but it sucks as well. Paid $120 more for the workmanship. Pls recommend me a good shop. And the price as well. Cos my current tail board has many holes due to the two shop redo ing it and it looks awful. Want to redo all over again including the new tail. Thanks

hey yo, where is the workshop you went to ? haha cos i about to change. maybe i can avoid it =)

honda sp>honda phantom> honda cb400>yamaha R15 > i want a honda CBR!!!

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

Hey guys, I just bought 2nd hand lv pipe. Is it a must to send for inspection?

yes bro definitely.. but before goin fr inspection.. make sure d pipe is fully stock. btw... have u done all d necessary documents at gmax? (ie: transfer ownership, homo.. dunno wat is it called but they will gif u a paper n only with this paper u can go inspection. if dun haf den LTA will nt carry out d inspection.)

so only aft tis documentation is done den u r to proceed to inspection.

for ur additional info bro..

1) gmax trnsfer fee is ard $50.

2) LTA inspection fee is ard $81.

so prepare enough cash =)