SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777
Go to solution Solved by noLplate,

Anyway know where to get rack and base plate for tmax 2016

Find many place like dun have

Locally you can look for agent for GIVI & hepco and becker. For stock, will be Hong Leong.

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

• 2 months later...

Selling my tmax.

Yamaha TMax 530 Ironmax 2016

https://sg.carousell.com/p/yamaha-tm...016-196504882/

Registered in June 2016.

Includes:

1. 58L Givi Trekker Outback box w backrest and baseplate

2. H&B Rack

3. Akrapovic Full System exhaust

4. R&G exhaust slider

5. Motovation barend sliders

6. Motovation front axle sliders

7. Motovation rear axle sliders

8. Polini and Malossi Air Filter (all 3)

9. Power bronze headlight protector cover

10. Koso Voltmeter

11. L Bridge tyre port

12. Road tax til June 2019

Contact me at 94386230.

I Just Love The Feel Of Riding...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone purchased tires from LAB for their TMAX and have them replaced by their recommended technicians? I am told the tires change + balancing is FOC. Not sure if their technician is up to it as such any feedback will be good.

http://thumbnails110.imagebam.com/29809/9a690b298083318.jpg

19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)

2012-14 - R1

2014-16 - S1000R

2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)

2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)

WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I am selling Yamaha Tmax SX 530 bought on 22 June 2017. Condition is good. Current mileage 18000km.

Want to sell off due to family commitment. My bike is silver color with blue wheels.

Please text me at 9one51151five.

Thank you.

Get wiser as each day passes...

• 4 months later...

My year 2011 Tmax when crank no sound at all. Press the brake lever and electric starter no cranking sound at all. Press a few times then can start.(intermitten problem). What could have go wrong ?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/anric79/5073085f-2c95-4b2c-937d-c905dcca4fdb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Morning guys/gals of Yamaha Tmax 530,

I just bought my bike (2017 editiion) few months back with very low mileage and it's in tip top condition.

I'd need to service and accessorize my bike. Can anyone suggest any bike shop specializing in maxi scooters.

I heard few of my friends suggesting A.C. Motors. Anyone experience servicing there can recommend?

Your contribution is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 9 months later...
On 3/2/2020 at 9:37 AM, super4lover said:

Morning guys/gals of Yamaha Tmax 530,

I just bought my bike (2017 editiion) few months back with very low mileage and it's in tip top condition.

I'd need to service and accessorize my bike. Can anyone suggest any bike shop specializing in maxi scooters.

I heard few of my friends suggesting A.C. Motors. Anyone experience servicing there can recommend?

Your contribution is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Good is one thing. Knowing how to do it properly is another..

many recommended it as they didn’t know of a better place.. I trust my bike to myself.. there’s things where can’t be discussed online..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jason Jace Ang said:

Will there be a meet up? Quite frankly, after riding my XMAX for almost a year now.. haven been socializing with similar bikers.. haha

only small groups of 5 or less.. following govt law..

i can poison u to buy Tmax!! haha..

22 hours ago, biting_point said:

only small groups of 5 or less.. following govt law..

i can poison u to buy Tmax!! haha..

That is true.. and that is quite unfortunate too.. Oh well.. guess we can only organize mini groups.. Do hit me up if you guys have 4 pax and I can join in! 😃

1 hour ago, snsd555 said:

@biting_point Bro ask you, TMAX or XMAX seat height higher? Which is easier to flat foot? XMAX seat height is not high but the shape of the seat is very wide and this is a struggle with shorter riders. Thinking of upgrading to TMAX but worried on the seat height as my current XMAX i can barely flat foot.

From the looks of a TMAX you are likely to experience similar situation. I am 181cm tall with i dunno what inseam.. I too having problem to flat foot both legs (sitting at the comfortable spot) on my XMAX. Unless i move forward, which will put pressure to my groin.. is flat footing very important to you? I know some delivery riders need to flat foot often to "peddle" through stationary traffic and tight foot paths, etc.

2 hours ago, snsd555 said:

@biting_point Bro ask you, TMAX or XMAX seat height higher? Which is easier to flat foot? XMAX seat height is not high but the shape of the seat is very wide and this is a struggle with shorter riders. Thinking of upgrading to TMAX but worried on the seat height as my current XMAX i can barely flat foot.

I’m riding both Tmax and Xmax.. 

I’m 185 and cannot flat feet on ground for both bikes if I sit all the way back.. 

not really issue for both bikes as they are light weight compared to touring bikes.. rode FJR, even I can flat foot; I can’t tahan the weight..

Need to get used to the bike.. dun be turned off becuz of this issue..

5 hours ago, snsd555 said:

Woah, all so tall. I'm 178cm and usually am able to flat-foot most bikes but this XMAX's geometry is really quite funny (i think it's the wider seat)?

I heard good things about the Yamaha Comfort Seat which is narrower and supposedly will allow you to flat foot, have anyone tried?

It's quite pricey i think $300+?

comfort seat-M.jpg

I heard using this seat will reduce the underseat storage space..

it's considered cheap..

I wanna buy Tmax one.. but it's $800++.. 😅