SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

Originally posted by vtec666@Sep 23 2005, 10:29 PM

wow BRO MC TAN & Custom ,

me this week got to work oh , maybe next week or so , we go together .

how about "TAMAN SENTOSA"..... serve seafood not bad ?

but dont know u guys know about it ......

:cheeky: :sweat:

i love to but via 1st link I :slapforehead:

生命的å¯æ‚²åœ¨æ–¼å®ƒä¸èƒ½é‡ä¾†ï¼Œ

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Originally posted by Custom@Sep 25 2005, 02:15 PM

last yr quoted me abt S$2K+ :giddy:

The $2k includes the lower fairing? However the Yamaha TP's looks better, if + the TCP lower fairing, Oh that would be :thumb:

:deal: Prices:

Basic fairing: € 824,00

Headlight unit: € 94,50

Side Fenders: € 268,00

(Prices include 19% VAT)

Originally posted by BackOFF@Sep 25 2005, 08:48 PM

Anyone using aftermkt mirrors? My mirrors KO, travelled at high speed, it would tilted inwards, sigh... OEM mirrors quite costly @ $150 per pair. :help: Tot of using super glue. :nono:

Yes, Custom and myself uses the aftermakt mirror ($40+). I think some of the otehrs are using those from TDM900..

Originally posted by BackOFF@Sep 25 2005, 08:37 PM

The $2k includes the lower fairing? However the Yamaha TP's looks better, if + the TCP lower fairing, Oh that would be :thumb:

:deal: Prices:

Basic fairing: € 824,00

Headlight unit: € 94,50

Side Fenders: € 268,00

(Prices include 19% VAT)

yes...

rather keep my money in e bank.

Somemore took them more than 6 months to reply my email..:sian:

The only gd news is VAT can be return.

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Guys,

Anyone of you know a FS plate Divvy, all decked in full white. Saw this particular bike yesterday at Woodlands Ave 12. He had a big Krauser panniers, not unlike Jleo's one.

Really on man, this chap, make his bike look like TP one.

From,

OMD

So Many Roads

---------> So Much Power

-------------------> So Little Time

-----------------------------> It's A Vmax Thing.

Originally posted by BackOFF@Sep 26 2005, 10:42 AM

Palary, nice pics from your album. :clapping:

Where to get the mirrors? Going to change mine, coz got sick of it. :faint:

I am interested to get a pair also... :bounce:

mctan

Originally posted by BackOFF@Sep 25 2005, 08:48 PM

Anyone using aftermkt mirrors? My mirrors KO, travelled at high speed, it would tilted inwards, sigh... OEM mirrors quite costly @ $150 per pair.

Hi Backoff,

I'm using TDM900 mirrors a set cost about $70+ the reason I change it because during 180+kph the OEM mirrors turn inwards by the speed/wind blast. Everytime need to turn it back to the veiwable angle/position, and the OEM divvy mirrors are very heavy ~ you would be suprised if you compare the TDM mirror to Divvy mirrors in weight...soo much different...

I like the design of TDM mirrors they stay still even at 210+kph(malaysia) this what I want. :lovestruck:

Get the mirrors from Automachinary -Verdun rd. Cost le$$er

For the divvy9 OEM mirrors try not to rest/put your helmet on it and try not to adjust your mirror unneccessarilly this will loosen the hold/grip at the mirror...and try not to go fast on bumpy rds...the mirrors stem is a solid metal rod this will put alot of strain on the mirrors "Y" joint.. :nono: a few of our divvy buggers have experienced it.

Last ~If you get the TDM mirrors use a soldering iron to write your bike number under it...:smile: Why? I know that someone tried to remove my mirror, when they loosen it -they realised my bike number under it...they did not take it or I say steal it...he,he,hee!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Hi Guys,

Yesterday (Sunday) about 2130+hrs we came back from MotorGP 23rd-25th Sept@Sepang~ We left Singapore by 1st link(woodlands) around 0700hrs it was a smooth ride no jam... We tried to avoid the 0715hrs rush provided by our neighbour leaving/going back after their night shifts....

It is wonderfull Experience to hear the true engine sound without the silencer WOW!! even with earpluged you can hear the engine Roaring loud.

Ducati against Yamaha against Suzuki against Honda...etc during the Big Guns no one sat down most of the time, most of us were standing on the seats!...so imagine the excitements...!!!!

Expen$es:- 1 ticket 50Ringgit Grandstand for 2 days event, another 50Ringgit for pit walkabout, hotel 3 of us buggers in a family room 2 kingsize bed 2 days/nights with breakfast 340Ringgit, food we spent about intotal 360Ringgit and petrol 15Ringgits X 5 for 3 days Not Bad we didn't spend much...had alot of fun good foods. And not forgetting 1 highway donation 20Ringgit...after Pagoh.(I think they know that, we S'porean are very generous like to donate)

Buying a shirt at the GP venue is very XX those shirts with all the sewn ons are about 175 Ringgits...

**At Hatyai Trip -Some of our buggers bought the respol shirt at the Hatyai is way much,much cheaper...Raymond and C S knows -better...he,he,hee!(missed you guys)

Silverghost... o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Txs Silverghost, yours not bad, started to turn @ 180km/h, mine started to turn @ 140 km/h. Damn sh*t got to constantly adjust it back during my last trip up North. :faint:

Was wondering how come the OEM mirrors so *%#^: and yet cost a bomb? $150 per pair, is it b'coz TP's using Divvy? :?

Originally posted by Palary@Sep 26 2005, 07:33 AM

Different ...

see here.. http://palary.multiply.com/photos/photo/1/1.JPG

I got it from KIm Keat Motors. It is just a few shops away from Seng Kwang...hope u know where Seng Kwang (Ought to be shot if you don't know)

I like the present one is becos iyt's wider , thus more coverage.

Thus it has not turn at my travelling speed ~ 140-150 max.

The previous stock mirror, I given up hope liao...Turns at 120-140 km..The mirror also not wide enough. too much blind spot.

Originally posted by BackOFF@Sep 26 2005, 06:19 PM

Was wondering how come the OEM mirrors so *%#^: and yet cost a bomb? $150 per pair, is it b'coz TP's using Divvy? :?

Hi Backoff,

It nothing got to do that the OEM mirror are so F as you say, most have the OEM mirrors have the same characteristic after some abuse or I would say everyday adjusting abit here and abit there~ sure mirrors be loosen...:sweat: another words virgin also can...get loose.!

My mirror get loosen by, after dropping my bike~my jeans get caught in the side stand then you know what happens :faint:..! after that the left mirror start to show this kind of problems before that it was fine...

Haroze is using the OEM mirrors we both like to hit to the max-> Kph his mirrors are doing fine...

It is up to you to choose the kind of mirrors you like~ always remember that there is the left tightening and the right tightening mirrors...let the shop fix it for you..!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Hello everyone...

We are back from Phuket!! :cheer: :cheer:

This trip was indeed a "one stone kill five birds" trip!

Why is it so?

Well, we went up to Phuket leaving Singapore on Tues night at 11pm, close to 12am...we reached the Thai border at 9.30am, Wed. From there, we head straight up to Phuket, reaching our hotel by 6.30pm. All in all, we trvelled up to Phuket in about 18 and a half hours!! :sweat:

We had a lot fun eating and biking around phuket in our "Kup Kia". We stayed at phuket for 3 nights and we set off for Hatyai on Saturday morning at 10am. We reached Hatyai by 6pm, where we unload and we spent our time shopping and having dinner. :smile:

We left Hatyai on Sunday morning at 10am, heading for Rawang to visit my friend. We reached Rawang at 5pm, went for dinner, then we went to KL for bowling. Then on Monday, at 9am, we went up to Frasier Hill for lunch and to enjoy the cool air up there. Came back to Rawang, packed and left for good old Singapore at 2.30pm. :sweat:

Just reached Singapore not too long...reached home at 7.30pm..

Now why is it "one stone kill five birds" trip??

Well, one trip get to go to Phuket, Hatyai, KL, Rawang and Frasier Hill. What more can i ask besides all the fun that we had.

Pictures will be loaded soon...just hang in there...

More trips will be organised soon too...might want to go back up to Thailand again...

Cheers,

Jasper

:thumb: :thumb:

Yamaha Diversion XJ900

BackOff n mctan,

Suggest that u take a look at the mirror 1st b4 u get it coz afraid that u may not like it(some buggers don't like it).

Cost of the mirror is $45-48.

Usually they only keep 1 pair only.

Due to this reason, I keep 1 pair juz in case I need it (or maybe I like it too much) :cheeky:

also it required "special skill" to fix the mirror as one of the bugger travel all the way to ask me how to fix it... :lol:

fyi

SG,

think one of the reason tat e thief give up the idea of stealing our mirror is becoz of e lefthand threat.

A few time when I found my right mirror loosen but left one still intact... lucky man..

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

:gun: :help: :bow: Don't SHOOT!! Yes Palary, I know where's SK, txs for the info.

Rite, will scout ard 1st b4 getting a suitable mirrors. :btw: *%#^: = LOUSY, not the F*#@, heehee.... :bouncefire:

Swift , i like to recommend Ao Nang, off Krabi. I was there this April, like the place alot, much more quiet than Phuket... nice place to R&R. Less Farang, pple there much friendly. :thumb: I have some pics on it, but not on the web. :hungry:

Lots of activities, cliff hanging, scuba diving/ snorkelling, island hopping, clubbing, vertical marathon (tiger cave), temple hopping..... :thumb:

Originally posted by BackOFF@Sep 26 2005, 10:44 PM

:gun: :help: :bow: Don't SHOOT!! Yes Palary, I know where's SK, txs for the info.

Rite, will scout ard 1st b4 getting a suitable mirrors. :btw: *%#^: = LOUSY, not the F*#@, heehee.... :bouncefire:

Swift , i like to recommend Ao Nang, off Krabi. I was there this April, like the place alot, much more quiet than Phuket... nice place to R&R. Less Farang, pple there much friendly. :thumb: I have some pics on it, but not on the web. :hungry:

Lots of activities, cliff hanging, scuba diving/ snorkelling, island hopping, clubbing, vertical marathon (tiger cave), temple hopping..... :thumb:

Bro,

Don't say say lar.....

Put into action leh....

I should be free on Oct but not Nov... Will be in China for most of the time.

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Originally posted by Custom@Sep 26 2005, 11:25 PM

Bro,

Don't say say lar.....

Put into action leh....

I should be free on Oct but not Nov... Will be in China for most of the time.

Paiseh, can't put it to action leh, coz used up my leave already, have to wait for next year liao..... :sorry: If I go again, I have to meet up my wife at the attorney office to sign papers liao :sweat: Warning shot given!!

Next year no problem, 3 more months counting down..... ONZ!! :cheer: :lovestruck: :cheer:

Jan06 maybe 2 weeks @ MHS again.... :hungry:

Folks,

Whoa......now I not riding Divvy anymore, ppl don't "chap" me already. Post also no one respond.................sad.

OMD

So Many Roads

---------> So Much Power

-------------------> So Little Time

-----------------------------> It's A Vmax Thing.

Originally posted by OMD@Sep 27 2005, 07:03 AM

Folks,

Whoa......now I not riding Divvy anymore, ppl don't "chap" me already. Post also no one respond.................sad.

OMD

No lar, juz that don't know how to answer u lar...

Sometime ppl suan u also never reply wat.. :cheeky:

Long time never go Sun Plaza for coffee... call me when u r free...

Anyway in my heart u always one of the buggers....

Miss ur jokes..... :sad:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.